🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama wants to talk to Americans to get them up to speed on ISIS.

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

That was the part I found most amusing about his Meet the Press interview.

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.

Obama can talk to us about the Islamic Slime all he wants.

Just as soon as somebody talks to Obama, and schools him, first.

After that, he can start working on a strategy.

Although the Chicago Public Schools may need to send an ROTC non-com to the White House to act as a mentor for that pesky military stuff.

Obama can talk to us about the Islamic Slime all he wants.

Just as soon as somebody talks to Obama, and schools him, first.

After that, he can start working on a strategy.

Although the Chicago Public Schools may need to send an ROTC non-com to the White House to act as a mentor for that pesky military stuff.

Shouldn't you be in Syria digging up the Wmds?

The House, and McConnell, are NOT interested:

Nearly three out of four voters said Obama should ask Congress for the authority to use additional military force and 82 percent said Congress should approve that request.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has been noncommittal on legislation proposed by Florida Democratic Senator Bill Nelson that would give Obama congressional authority to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria.

Nothing scheduled, nada, zip, -0-.

Congress Demands IS Framework With No Plan to Act on It - Businessweek

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.
Christ you hang on my words more than a love sick teen. For the most part posters don't give a shit about you. After these words they still dont.

Obama Blames Bad Intel for Rise of ISIS

ObamaNotMyFaultAndrea.jpg

Obama Bad Intelligence Behind ISIS Underestimation

No intelligence because of no strategy.

[/QUOTE]

Nearly three out of four voters said Obama should ask Congress for the authority to use additional military force and 82 percent said Congress should approve that request.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has been noncommittal on legislation proposed by Florida Democratic Senator Bill Nelson that would give Obama congressional authority to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria.

That can't be true. It just can't. Plasmaball assured us that the American people are too stupid to know or care.

Why should he use "the last S" in ISIS?

"ISIS" isn't actually their name.

Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.

I'm sure a great many people thought Obama should go through Congress instead of making changes to and delaying key parts of Obamacare on his own yet he didn't. Funny how he needs Congress to do things his base won't like but doesn't when it's things his base will like.

Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you think he should "admit"?

That can't be true. It just can't. Plasmaball assured us that the American people are too stupid to know or care.

Perhaps Plama is mistaken. I use ISL, as Levant is the goal.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Please put down your putter and watch the nightly news.

Thanks,
The USA

I'm sure a great many people thought Obama should go through Congress instead of making changes to and delaying key parts of Obamacare on his own yet he didn't. Funny how he needs Congress to do things his base won't like but doesn't when it's things his base will like.
I think it has more to do whit shifting blame if things don't go well. But ultimately you're right as well. He simply doesn't posess the stature to LEAD

Forum List

Back