Obama Was Funding ISIS.....and John McCain Brokered The Deal

Trump is funding ISIS and Putin brokered the deal.
You liar.
Stop lying...liar.
It is more true than your lying OP!
My OP was based off a video.
The reliability of the video is subjective, but it answers alot of questions and connects alot of dots.
It explains why John McCain voted down the repeal of the ACA. Obama had the goods on him. They were probably working together. I suspect McCain's death was highly questionable if not opportunistic. Shortly after giving the thumbs down to repeal John McCain conviently dies from cancer, and Trump is the only president not invited to the funeral service.

Politics at it's worst.

Joe Rogan is a libertarian career comedian. And you base your OP on what he says!
Well, I guess I'm not surprised. And then you post a "Funny"with my Post 15..which was actually backed my people who are the yop of their field. You are really overdosing on Kool-aid using sources that are using conspiracies that fit your low pragmatic thinking.
What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

Joe Rogan wasn't the source. His guest was.
Maybe if you watched the video you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself.

Trump is funding ISIS and Putin brokered the deal.
You liar.
Stop lying...liar.
The reliability of the video is subjective, but it answers alot of questions and connects alot of dots.
It explains why John McCain voted down the repeal of the ACA. Obama had the goods on him. They were probably working together. I suspect McCain's death was highly questionable if not opportunistic. Shortly after giving the thumbs down to repeal John McCain conviently dies from cancer, and Trump is the only president not invited to the funeral service.

Politics at it's worst.

Joe Rogan is a libertarian career comedian. And you base your OP on what he says!
Well, I guess I'm not surprised. And then you post a "Funny"with my Post 15..which was actually backed my people who are the yop of their field. You are really overdosing on Kool-aid using sources that are using conspiracies that fit your low pragmatic thinking.
What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

My post's references used a variety of experts who have much more knowledge than Rogan's "guest".
You are exactly what I posted.
You suck down conspiracies that fit the weird,gullible and sans, reality.

You liar.
Stop lying...liar.

Politics at it's worst.

What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

My post's references used a variety of experts who have much more knowledge than Rogan's "guest".
Provide your sources then.

Politics at it's worst.

What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

You can’t read?
Now if you know what the “reverse” means,
Reverse yourself to go back to Post 15 and read it, then follow the links, then actually read them!
Of course you have proven multiple times you are too lazy to complete the chore I gave you.
No instead, it’s easier for you just to deflect and that’s your M.O.

Funny how US captured underground ISIS weapons warehouses Full of brand new US equipment......

Last edited:

Politics at it's worst.

What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

You can’t read?
Reverse yourself to go back to Post 15 and read it, then follow the links, then actually read them!
Of course you have proven multiple times you are too lazy to complete the chore I gave you.
Why don't you reverse yourself and stick Post 15 it up your Keister, dirtbag.
You act like I have time to follow your motherfucking ass all over this forum.

What a joke you are.

Yeah blow me.

You can’t read?

Did I again predict your reaction perfectly? It’s always the same when you get challenged. (See above)
Why do even bother to come to USMB?

Last edited:
I’ve been saying it for years, the political goals of one Barack Hussein Obama and that of ISIS were one and the same. They wanted to get rid of moderate relatively peaceful Islamic governments and supplant them with radicals. Libya, Syria, and Egypt. The Hussein manufactured the refugee crisis in order to accelerate the cultural and social destruction of Europe.

Then they blamed Man Made Global Warming for all the problems and to justify the refugees. Liars, and criminals.

Yeah blow me.

You can’t read?

Did I again predict your reaction perfectly? It’s always the same when you get challenged. (See above)
So you have the uncanny ability to see the future?

Want to know what I think?
I think when you act like a jerk...people tend to act accordingly.

Funny how US captured underground ISIS weapons warehouses Full of brand new US equipment......
Supplied by Bush.
riiiggghhttttt LLMMAAOOO
Bush founded and trained ISIS at Camp Bucca.
Bush wasn't in office when Obama created ISIS.

And Obama then publicly dismissed ISIS, calling them the "JV" of terrorist groups. What a moron.

Supplied by Bush.
riiiggghhttttt LLMMAAOOO

And Obama then publicly dismissed ISIS, calling them the "JV" of terrorist groups. What a moron.
Yeah....Obama wanted to distract us from what he was doing.
The tip-off was his insistence in calling them ISIL instead of ISIS.
Look up the meaning of ISIL....it assumes that Israel doesn't exist.

You can’t read?

Says a poster on a forum, where there are supposed to be intellectual discussion, dealing with actual facts.
You come on here are offer nothing, except your unfounded bullshit. When you get called on it, you offer nothing up to further legitimize your reasoning.
Grow up, loser.

You can’t read?

Says a poster on a forum, where there are supposed to be intellectual discussion, dealing with actual facts.
You come on here are offer nothing, except your unfounded bullshit. When you get called on it, you offer nothing up to further legitimize your reasoning.
Grow up, loser.
At least I posted a reference in the form of a video....while you keep squalling that I haven't been paying attention to your previous posts. It's up to you to prove your point, not me.

Supplied by Bush.
riiiggghhttttt LLMMAAOOO
Bush was in office in 2006 and 2007 when BUSH created ISIS at Camp Bucca
The American prison that became the birthplace of Isis
And at Camp Bucca, there was no shortage of sparks. As news of Baghdadi’s tenure at Bucca emerged, former prison commander James Skylar Gerrond remembered many of them. “Re: Badghadi,” he wrote on Twitter in July, “Many of us at Camp Bucca were concerned that instead of just holding detainees, we had created a pressure cooker for extremism.” He worked at the prison between 2006 and 2007, when it was glutted with tens of thousands of radicals, including Baghdadi.

The key phrase from the clip is...

"We can't prove it but, people are telling me..."

Who else talks like that?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back