🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

Lewd does not grasp what he is saying, he says what he is programmed to say. The goal of his handlers from the Soros sites is to frustrate and fluster people like you.

You gotta admit that lewdog caught you with your "fake news" inaugural photos. Claiming the same photo, only zoomed in, were two different photos taken 8 hours apart has to go down as a classic.

Uh, no.

I showed you how the fake news YOU promote alters images to tell the story that supports your fascist party.

Dude... the photo is OBVIOUSLY the same photo just zoomed in.
I'm on my lunch break. Don't you have a fucking job???

Stop wasting people's time, dickhead!!!

I'm a full time student and I don't have class today. :rolleyes:

Can't stand the fact that your buddy got owned trying to pass off the same picture zoomed in as different times...:itsok:

[
Sorry, but I don't recite what anyone tells me to say. I'm my own person.

Why won't you answer my question? Do you believe what Trump says or is he a liar?!!? Why are you being a fucking coward? Looks like you are the one that is a fucking drone, you won't answer the question because you need someone else to tell you what to say.

:lol:

Ah you Soros fascists...

Do I believe Trump about WHAT?

I have never know any politician to be 100% honest, including Trump. I generally don't care for Trump's style, which is why I didn't vote for him. I find the brash tone with inflated hyperbole to be offputting. Generally the core of what Trump claims is based on fact, putting him way ahead of Obama or Clinton.

Now I have a question about you dogs; did you, Ben, and Garry all serve in the Soros Youth together?

00hitlerYouth3.jpg

Were you proud young men with brown shirts and jackboots, goose stepping behind your Fuhrer?

Or were you recruited at one of the Soros hate sites to go forth and spread fake news on behalf of the billionaire you serve in hopes of one day building a world free of a middle class and without the civil rights that the Bourgeoisie cling to?

You are the fascist "dog squad" promoting the ideals of slavery and obedience to the state under the rule of international bankers!

LOL, so you just launch into another spit ball.
Spicer said it was but it turns out to be only the second biggest in 36 years. His point was how the media was publishing photos before the grounds were filled. Propagandists, like you.

Actually estimates put it behind Obama 2008, Reagan 1980, and Obama 2012.
I agreed he was wrong but you still want to avoid his point. He may have heard view and misunderstood. I don't know and you don't care.

The point is the media was presenting it like few were interested.

[
Sorry, but I don't recite what anyone tells me to say. I'm my own person.

Why won't you answer my question? Do you believe what Trump says or is he a liar?!!? Why are you being a fucking coward? Looks like you are the one that is a fucking drone, you won't answer the question because you need someone else to tell you what to say.

:lol:

Ah you Soros fascists...

Do I believe Trump about WHAT?

I have never know any politician to be 100% honest, including Trump. I generally don't care for Trump's style, which is why I didn't vote for him. I find the brash tone with inflated hyperbole to be offputting. Generally the core of what Trump claims is based on fact, putting him way ahead of Obama or Clinton.

Now I have a question about you dogs; did you, Ben, and Garry all serve in the Soros Youth together?

00hitlerYouth3.jpg

Were you proud young men with brown shirts and jackboots, goose stepping behind your Fuhrer?

Or were you recruited at one of the Soros hate sites to go forth and spread fake news on behalf of the billionaire you serve in hopes of one day building a world free of a middle class and without the civil rights that the Bourgeoisie cling to?

You are the fascist "dog squad" promoting the ideals of slavery and obedience to the state under the rule of international bankers!

Are you mental? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a Democrat? I literally told you I think Hillary should be in jail. Bill Clinton should have been removed from office...

You keep talking about how evil Soros is... the Koch brothers are no different from him, and I don't hear you saying anything about them. What about DeVos? Her family has given over $200 MILLION dollars to the Republicans. That kind of shit is why I don't like political parties.

Fact is, if you believe what Trump says, then you HAVE to agree that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.

The wiretapping was on the Russians. Why shouldn't President be informed of who the Ruskies were talking to and what they were saying? Lets have the transcripts.
The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

[

So you won't answer my question? Got it, coward.

You don't have a question. You have mindless talking points that your hate site told you would stump the Capitalists. Your idiotic gotcha bullshit was refuted long ago, yet you persist in repeating the idiocy, because it is all you know to do.

I asked a simple question that Trumpbots won't answer. Do you believe what Trump says or is he a liar? Which is it? It's one or the other.
Have you ever told a lie? Then later told the truth?
Does that mean you're always a "liar" or you always tell the truth?
You really ought to think things through more.

[

So you won't answer my question? Got it, coward.

You don't have a question. You have mindless talking points that your hate site told you would stump the Capitalists. Your idiotic gotcha bullshit was refuted long ago, yet you persist in repeating the idiocy, because it is all you know to do.

I asked a simple question that Trumpbots won't answer. Do you believe what Trump says or is he a liar? Which is it? It's one or the other.
Have you ever told a lie? Then later told the truth?
Does that mean you're always a "liar" or you always tell the truth?
You really ought to think things through more.

How does that answer my question? Trump said Russia wasn't responsible... he was shown the evidence and changed his tune to say Russia did it. So you either believe what he says or you don't.

Some former AG's opinion is not fact. You do understand the difference between opinion and fact right?

A lot of people seem to like opinions

Yes I did. I liked that opinion based on the facts they presented. Did you not notice the factual information included in the opinion piece?

But some people take what they say as being gospel

and others look at facts. You should try that.

[

Are you mental? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a Democrat? I literally told you I think Hillary should be in jail. Bill Clinton should have been removed from office...

You keep talking about how evil Soros is... the Koch brothers are no different from him, and I don't hear you saying anything about them. What about DeVos? Her family has given over $200 MILLION dollars to the Republicans. That kind of shit is why I don't like political parties.

Fact is, if you believe what Trump says, then you HAVE to agree that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks.

We have Garydog, Bendog, and Lewdog. Three far left posters who assert a specific message, the message that can be found on any of the Soros hate sites.

So what is the connection between you three? Are you all socks of a single person? Did you serve in the Soros Youth together? What is the connection?

What does it matter? You won't believe anything I say anyway.

I know Obama is a liar.
I know Hillary is a liar.
I know Chuck Schumer is a liar.
I know Harry Reid is a liar.
I know Nancy Pelosi is a liar.
I know Debbie Blabbermouth Shits is a liar.
I know Maxine Waters is a liar.
I know John McCain is a liar.
I know Lindsey Graham is a liar.
I know Chuck Todd is a liar.
I know Megyn Kelly is a liar.
I know Elizabeth Warren is a liar.
I know Al Gore is a liar.
I know John Kerry is a liar.

Nope, just tell me. Do you believe Trump or is he a liar?
Nope.

I think he is often misquoted and his words distorted. He more honest than any of the dickheads I mentioned.

Do you think any of the assholes listed is a liar?????

Probably not.

You don't believe Trump? Your answer is pretty confusing...

Or are you saying you believe him but he gets misquoted in the media that makes him look like a liar?
I said i did.

This lie about Trump telling the Russians to hack Hillary was derived from a statement he made during an event jokingly asking Putin to turn over her 30,000 missing emails.

That's just one example.

Well Trump said that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks... so there you go. You said you believe him, so you have to believe that. End of story.
Actually Democrats and their media made those claims.

I don't remember Trump saying that.

Nope, just tell me. Do you believe Trump or is he a liar?
Nope.

I think he is often misquoted and his words distorted. He more honest than any of the dickheads I mentioned.

Probably not.

Or are you saying you believe him but he gets misquoted in the media that makes him look like a liar?
I said i did.

This lie about Trump telling the Russians to hack Hillary was derived from a statement he made during an event jokingly asking Putin to turn over her 30,000 missing emails.

That's just one example.

Well Trump said that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks... so there you go. You said you believe him, so you have to believe that. End of story.

He flat out said it... he said it in a press conference.

Nope.

Probably not.

I said i did.

That's just one example.

He said they did some hacking. He didn't say that Wikileaks got their information from Russia.

He said the DNC was open to hacking.

Unbelievable that there are still trump cultist who refuse to admit he is the biggest liar in American Presidential history. From seeing thousands of American Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9/11 to having the largest watched and attended Presidential inauguration in decades, the guy has been caught lying over and over and they still wear blinders and happily kiss his ass.

I said i did.

That's just one example.

He said they did some hacking. He didn't say that Wikileaks got their information from Russia.

What would have been the purpose of Russia hacking the DNC if they weren't the ones who gave the information to WikiLeaks to be released? You seriously aren't going to try and argue that are you? Part of the information Trump was given included the intel on who they found was the go-between for Russia passing off the information to WikiLeaks.

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

Investigating the business ties between Russia and those in President Donald Trump’s orbit is a legitimate exercise. One-time Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was an advisor to the pro-Russian Ukrainian president. Former Trump advisor Carter Page had energy deals involving Russian companies. Former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn gave a nicely paid speech in Moscow as a private citizen and was less than complete in explaining his conversations with Russian officials. And then there is the simple fact that Attorney General (former senator) Jeff Session, while a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, communicated with the Russian Ambassador—something senators do fairly regularly.

Examining these relationships is worth doing. Still, those pushing the narrative of troubling ties to Russia lose all credibility by wholly ignoring the far deeper and more troubling relationships the Clintons and their closest aides have maintained with Russian government officials for years, including while they were in public office. Unlike the revelations so far concerning Russian ties in the Trump camp, the Clinton deals involved hundreds of millions of dollars and enormous favors that benefitted Russian interests.

Bill and Hillary Clinton received large sums of money directly and indirectly from Russian officials while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Bill Clinton was paid a cool $500,000 (well above his normal fee) for a speech in Moscow in 2010. Who footed the bill? An investment firm in Moscow called Renaissance Capital, which boasts deep ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation itself took money from Russian officials and Putin-connected oligarchs. They also took donations from:

Viktor Vekselberg, a Putin confidant who gave through his company, Renova Group
Andrey Vavilov, a former Russian government official who was Chairman of SuperOx, a research company that was part of the “nuclear Cluster” at the Russian government’s Skolkovo research facility
Elena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, who apparently gave them money through JSC Inteco, an entity that she controls

I said i did.

That's just one example.

What would have been the purpose of Russia hacking the DNC if they weren't the ones who gave the information to WikiLeaks to be released? You seriously aren't going to try and argue that are you? Part of the information Trump was given included the intel on who they found was the go-between for Russia passing off the information to WikiLeaks.

The purpose was spying. Dickhead

Assange specifically said the information he gets doesn’t come from Russia. Trump only said the DNC was stupid enough to allow hacking. He didn't say any information that was hacked went to WikiLeaks. You're saying that and so are those lying fucks in the Democrap Party.

The purpose was spying. Dickhead

Assange specifically said the information he gets doesn’t come from Russia. Trump only said the DNC was stupid enough to allow hacking. He didn't say any information that was hacked went to WikiLeaks. You're saying that and so are those lying fucks in the Democrap Party.

Yes, he didn't get it from Russia, he got it from an intermediary working for Russia... they already know the identity of who it was.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0
That does not state that the orange clown was wire tapped. That the Russians tried to influence the election is a fact. All the intel agencies state it, and the intel agencies of the European nations state that they are taking preventive measures to prevent Russia from doing likewise to them.

Perhaps the orange clown had better present some real evidence, other than an idiotic Breibart article.
The demand for Trump to submit real evidence is a clear indication of how little trust the public has in this man. Trump's tweets have been so filled with inaccuracies, misrepresentations, and outright lies, people just don't believe what he says.

Trump seems to expect that people will accept whatever he tweets without proof, even-thou his tweets have been far from accurate.

Forum List

Back