obama: We will degrade and ultimately destroy isil

He and the coalition following his lead have been doing a pretty good job of killing ISIS but there will always be some group of malcontents who want to make others pay for their perceived injustices.

Damn, that really sounds like tee potties, doesn't it. Well, at least they don't kill innocent people.
Luddly

You keep mentioning those alleged "60+ countries" that Obama says are cooperating with us on that "coalition".

I'm still waiting on the list.....

Not sure what you mean by "I'm still waiting on the list" but if you happen to have access to the internet, you could actually choose to educate yourself.

Alternatively, you could ask a liberal to spoon feed information you're too lazy and too ignorant to get for yourself.

:rolleyes:
Part of debating is to give facts to back up your position, not to say "If I say it, it must be true", much like Hillary does on all of her lies.....

You keep spouting off about the 60+ nation coalition, and I've repeatedly asked you to list them.....

Apparently you can't, so we will just accept that as another one of Obozo's lies.....

Is that what you meant by "still waiting on the list"?

Today is the first time I have noticed your user name or any post by you. Even so, this isn't exactly news. There have been gazillions of stories done about the various country's efforts.

If you followed any of the 191K links I posted, you saw the list of countries as well as what they have done.

If it does not answer your questions, I invite you to search for it yourself.

Why do RWs choose to be ignorant?

And yet, still no list.... oh, and you posted 191,000 links?

Ill-educated leftwing nutbags...

:lol:

Luddly

You keep mentioning those alleged "60+ countries" that Obama says are cooperating with us on that "coalition".

I'm still waiting on the list.....

Not sure what you mean by "I'm still waiting on the list" but if you happen to have access to the internet, you could actually choose to educate yourself.

Alternatively, you could ask a liberal to spoon feed information you're too lazy and too ignorant to get for yourself.

:rolleyes:
Part of debating is to give facts to back up your position, not to say "If I say it, it must be true", much like Hillary does on all of her lies.....

You keep spouting off about the 60+ nation coalition, and I've repeatedly asked you to list them.....

Apparently you can't, so we will just accept that as another one of Obozo's lies.....

Is that what you meant by "still waiting on the list"?

Today is the first time I have noticed your user name or any post by you. Even so, this isn't exactly news. There have been gazillions of stories done about the various country's efforts.

If you followed any of the 191K links I posted, you saw the list of countries as well as what they have done.

If it does not answer your questions, I invite you to search for it yourself.

Why do RWs choose to be ignorant?
Actually I HAVE checked, and there are only a handful that are actually fighting ISIS..... Most seem to be providing humanitarian aid, etc....

Why do Democrats choose to misrepresent the facts?

So you were able to handle a Google search all by yourself?

Good for you and I'm glad I could teach you something because, as we all know, RWs are known for being uneducated.

Now, you have yourself a nice day and keep practicing your new skill.

:eusa_clap:
And you have a nice day and keep practicing your lies..... Maybe someday you will get good enough for people to believe you.

In the meantime, thanks for conceding this one....

Forum List

Back