obama

Yep. Good enough to defeat and overcome the most insidious, wide-spread, deliberate campaign of lies and distortions about a sitting President in our history. Good enough to ram his signature piece of legislation (ACA) through a resistant Congress and to make Boehner et. al. look like chumps on just about every issue.

Yeah...I'd say he's a pretty good politician, wouldn't you?

Yep. Good enough to defeat and overcome the most insidious, wide-spread, deliberate campaign of lies and distortions about a sitting President in our history. Good enough to ram his signature piece of legislation (ACA) through a resistant Congress and to make Boehner et. al. look like chumps on just about every issue.

Yeah...I'd say he's a pretty good politician, wouldn't you?

Amen!

Got elected twice to the presidency, so, yes, he is a good politician.

Got ACA passed, won the debt ceiling argument, and so forth, so, yes, he is a good politician.

That does not make him a good president.

when it comes to aca he did a great job, he had a vision and make it happen so he is a great politician

Obama is a good communicator, can captivate an audience, and has a tremendous drive to succeed. I think history will rank him as a good president but not near the top.

That is just SirJames, Ferdyanant, and if he gets involved here you will wish it was the anti-Christ instead.

Got ACA passed, won the debt ceiling argument, and so forth, so, yes, he is a good politician.

If not a good president, what makes him a bad president. I presume you believe.:eusa_eh:

If not a good president, what makes him a bad president. I presume you believe.:eusa_eh:

Being able to get legislation passed is not the mark of a good or bad president, just a politically effective one.

FDR, Bubba Bill, and LBJ were master politicians, but I doubt the reactionaries are going to suggest they were great presidents.

Being able to get legislation passed is not the mark of a good or bad president, just a olitically effective one.

FDR, Bubba Bill, and LBJ were master politicians, but I doubt the reactionaries are going to suggest they were great presidents.

Well, then I assume
that you would consider Reagan as a master politician... but not a great president. Am I correct?

Forum List

Back