ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

Wow. Is this thing expensive:

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6044-bronze-plan.jpg

How this looks is that the only benefit one gets is 3 doctors visits with copays of $60, and then everything else has to apply to the deductible. A family would have to spend $5,000 before being covered for anything, and then the co-pays are enormous.

What a rip-off!

ObamaCare Bronze Plan Details - Medicoverage.com

How come you failed to mention the actual monthly cost of this basic plan? Is it still a ripoff if it costs as little as $5/month?

So what is it? If you know please tell us....I doubt it would be so cheap. And that really doesn't matter, it's still unaffordable for many people. How is this going to help anyone? The poor will still go to the ER and never pay a dime. There will be bankruptcy's because of medical costs.

It's in the link provided in the OP. It's actually as cheap as $1 for those who truly can't afford it. Which is kind of the point of this whole thing.

Feel better now?

How this looks is that the only benefit one gets is 3 doctors visits with copays of $60, and then everything else has to apply to the deductible. A family would have to spend $5,000 before being covered for anything, and then the co-pays are enormous.

What a rip-off!

How come you failed to mention the actual monthly cost of this basic plan? Is it still a ripoff if it costs as little as $5/month?

costs who? someone is paying the rest, becasue no plan can actually cost that little when the rubber meets the road, somewhere a balloon is being squeezed...and guess who is the air in that balloon?

get it?

What a rip-off!

Yes, because I have to buy it.

No you don't. You can choose from a variety of plans.

What a rip-off!

costs who? someone is paying the rest, becasue no plan can actually cost that little when the rubber meets the road, somewhere a balloon is being squeezed...and guess who is the air in that balloon?

get it?

Before Obama was ever President you were subsidizing the cost of healthcare for those who couldn't afford it. But in a much more inefficient manner.

Get it?

Of course you don't.

So what is it? If you know please tell us....I doubt it would be so cheap. And that really doesn't matter, it's still unaffordable for many people. How is this going to help anyone? The poor will still go to the ER and never pay a dime. There will be bankruptcy's because of medical costs.

It's in the link provided in the OP. It's actually as cheap as $1 for those who truly can't afford it. Which is kind of the point of this whole thing.

Feel better now?

Unless, of course, they actually need to use it, then it costs them over $5000.

Feel better now?

Tell us.. How much should a high deductible plan cost. I'd love to hear your expert opinion.

...bronze plans are high-deductible plans. Get it?

I had a better high deductible plan before Obamacare. Funny thing, I can't keep it.

No you didn't.

I did, it didn't force me to pay for things I didn't want, like birth control, which I don't need, and my doctors visits were only $20 because I negotiated with the doctor so he didn't have to file insurance paperwork on me. Now he does, I can't buy the bronze plan because it is limited to people under 40, and I have to pay the extra 40 bucks so the doctor can file a claim with whatever plan I end up getting.

Best part, you get to pay the rest of my premium.

I had a better high deductible plan before Obamacare. Funny thing, I can't keep it.

No you didn't.

I did, it didn't force me to pay for things I didn't want, like birth control, which I don't need, and my doctors visits were only $20 because I negotiated with the doctor so he didn't have to file insurance paperwork on me. Now he does, I can't buy the bronze plan because it is limited to people under 40, and I have to pay the extra 40 bucks so the doctor can file a claim with whatever plan I end up getting.

Did your previous plan have an annual cap on coverage.....yup.
Did your previous plan have the ability to dump you due to preexisting conditions....yup.

Like I said... Your previous plan was certainly not better. Not if you actually wanted to be insured.

That was funny.

There are exactly 4 companies I can chose from, down from the 15 I had last year, and they all sell the exact same plan with limited networks choices for doctors.

Feel better now?

Tell us.. How much should a high deductible plan cost. I'd love to hear your expert opinion.

It shouldn't fucking cost anything unless a person wants to buy it by choice.

No you didn't.

Did your previous plan have the ability to dump you due to preexisting conditions....yup.

Like I said... Your previous plan was certainly not better. Not if you actually wanted to be insured.

Sorry kid, VERY few have an "annual" cap.

Sorry kid, not unless fraud was involved.

You are an idiot.

That was funny.

There are exactly 4 companies I can chose from, down from the 15 I had last year, and they all sell the exact same plan with limited networks choices for doctors.

What's the conservative response for a situation like this.... Let me think.....

Oh that's right..... You're free to move somewhere else that has choices you do like.

How did I do?

No you didn't.

Did my previous plan have an annual cap?

No, it was a catastrophic plan that didn't kick in until I broke a certain amount, and had no annual cap because it was only good for a year.

Did it cover preexisting conditions?

It actually did, if my expenses were catastrophic.

Forum List

Back