ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

I did, it didn't force me to pay for things I didn't want, like birth control, which I don't need, and my doctors visits were only $20 because I negotiated with the doctor so he didn't have to file insurance paperwork on me. Now he does, I can't buy the bronze plan because it is limited to people under 40, and I have to pay the extra 40 bucks so the doctor can file a claim with whatever plan I end up getting.

Best part, you get to pay the rest of my premium.

Did your previous plan have an annual cap on coverage.....yup.
Did your previous plan have the ability to dump you due to preexisting conditions....yup.

Like I said... Your previous plan was certainly not better. Not if you actually wanted to be insured.

Sorry kid, VERY few have an "annual" cap.

Did your previous plan have the ability to dump you due to preexisting conditions....yup.

Sorry kid, not unless fraud was involved.

You are an idiot.

Stop now. You're obviously involved in something you know nothing about. Educate yourself.

Like I said... Your previous plan was certainly not better. Not if you actually wanted to be insured.

You are an idiot.

Stop now. You're obviously involved in something you know nothing about. Educate yourself.

That was funny, thank you for making me laugh :)

I do this every day for a living, I work for BCBS....you?

Mandates! The GOP's way to try and force poor people to have even less cash in the name of personal responsibility.....turn out to be the way real Americans must force nutter deadbeats to pull up those bootstraps!

The irony!

Tell us.. How much should a high deductible plan cost. I'd love to hear your expert opinion.

It shouldn't fucking cost anything unless a person wants to buy it by choice.

So it should be free?

Try answering the actual question this time.

I knew you were stupid, but that isn't even close to what I said.

For the none idiots, no one should be forced to pay for insurance they do not need in order to cut the costs for people that have political power.

So what is it? If you know please tell us....I doubt it would be so cheap. And that really doesn't matter, it's still unaffordable for many people. How is this going to help anyone? The poor will still go to the ER and never pay a dime. There will be bankruptcy's because of medical costs.

And undocumented immigrants will also continue to go to the ER and never pay a dime.

I had a better high deductible plan before Obamacare. Funny thing, I can't keep it.

No you didn't.

I did, it didn't force me to pay for things I didn't want, like birth control, which I don't need, and my doctors visits were only $20 because I negotiated with the doctor so he didn't have to file insurance paperwork on me. Now he does, I can't buy the bronze plan because it is limited to people under 40, and I have to pay the extra 40 bucks so the doctor can file a claim with whatever plan I end up getting.

Best part, you get to pay the rest of my premium.

I'm in the same boat. My office visits were $35 for the general, for the urologist it is $50. Just remember, it won't take away our current insurance.

Holy shit! Every nutter here is suddenly the holder of a catastrphic plan that won't meet the ACA criteria! It is fucking amazing. It is as if some radio host talked about this on his show! Uncanny!

Her article states that this plan will range from $1 to $226, depending on age and subsidies.

Yes, I read,

"...average Bronze plan for a 40 year old is $226..."

meaning that 40 year old would pay over $9k a year before receiving any benefits.

How much should a basic high deductible plan cost? In your opinion.

This is what I do for a living..kid.
Why did Bammy make true HDHP availiable to only people under 30?

Holy shit! Every nutter here is suddenly the holder of a catastrphic plan that won't meet the ACA criteria! It is fucking amazing. It is as if some radio host talked about this on his show! Uncanny!

C'mon kid, as of Jan 1 ONLY people under 30 can buy them, why?

You are an idiot.

Wife died from cancer and we hit the cap on our "Cadillac" plan. BCBS too. So I know these things from first hand real world experience unfortunately.

Working the cafeteria line at an insurance company doesn't make you an expert on insurance coverage. Sorry.

Wife died from cancer and we hit the cap on our "Cadillac" plan. BCBS too. So I know these things from first hand real world experience unfortunately.

Working the cafeteria line at an insurance company doesn't make you an expert on insurance coverage. Sorry.

No annual limts here kid, just lifetime, I am sorry about your wife but VERY few plans have an annual limit.

I was independent for 6 years...there aren't better plans than BCBS.

You lose.

Forum List

Back