ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

It shouldn't fucking cost anything unless a person wants to buy it by choice.

So it should be free?

Try answering the actual question this time.

I knew you were stupid, but that isn't even close to what I said.

For the none idiots, no one should be forced to pay for insurance they do not need in order to cut the costs for people that have political power.

I asked how much a high deductible plan should cost.

Your answer had nothing to do with what I asked. Try again.

RDD....you can run but it reveals how weak you are.

You know nothing about this and yet you pretend you do.

Your wife didn't "die" because of it you pussy....you didn't even have one.

I'm sorry I even mentioned my wife to a psychopath such as you. How low will you go and question something like that? Please put me on ignore and save us both the trouble.

Her article states that this plan will range from $1 to $226, depending on age and subsidies.

Yes, I read,

"...average Bronze plan for a 40 year old is $226..."

meaning that 40 year old would pay over $9k a year before receiving any benefits.

How much should a basic high deductible plan cost? In your opinion.

Several years ago I had HD plans for a family of four.
Yearly premium was almost $600.
I didn't have an issue paying cash for a Dr appt or a mammogram.
I certainly didn't run myself to the ER to get 'free' care.
I planned for the possibility of catastrophic episodes and needing to pay the HD.

The point is, this is what I chose for my family.
Can't find that choice now.

Can someone tell me why a 55 year old male, who has had their individual catastrophic policy cancelled due to the ACA, now has to pay for the following coverage:

Maternity and newborn care
Pediatric services, including oral and vision care

????

Yes, I read,

"...average Bronze plan for a 40 year old is $226..."

meaning that 40 year old would pay over $9k a year before receiving any benefits.

I planned for the possibility of catastrophic episodes and needing to pay the HD.

How does any of that change now?

How much will a similar plan cost your family now? Have you priced it out yet?

This also provides free annual check ups. Important.

6k cap is a lot better than much more and bankruptcy, loss of assets...

Also guaranteed, no cut offs.

Last edited:

I'm sorry I even mentioned my wife to a psychopath such as you. How low will you go and question something like that? Please put me on ignore and save us both the trouble.

Fuck off you liar, she never existed...you are simply trying to hide behind your lie.

You don't know shit about HC and if you persist I will continue to beat the shit out of you with this shit.

It's one thing to disagree in politics. It's another to behave in the manner that Roo is behaving. My wife was a wonderful woman who I miss every day. I hesitantly mentioned her but I wanted you to know that I am debating from a point of view that is based on real experiences. I don't need to justify or prove anything about her and the fact that you felt the need to take our debate to the level of questioning something like that. Well that's enough for me.

Best of luck to everyone but this isn't a place for me.

Last edited:
It's one thing to disagree in politics. It's another to behave in the manner that Roo is behaving. My wife was a wonderful woman who I miss every day. I hesitantly mentioned her but I wanted you to know that I am debating from a point of view that is based on real experiences. I don't need to justify or prove anything about her and the fact that you felt the need to take our debate to the level of questioning something like that. Well that's enough for me.

Best of luck to everyone but this isn't a place for me.

Bye.

How come you failed to mention the actual monthly cost of this basic plan? Is it still a ripoff if it costs as little as $5/month?

costs who? someone is paying the rest, becasue no plan can actually cost that little when the rubber meets the road, somewhere a balloon is being squeezed...and guess who is the air in that balloon?

get it?

Before Obama was ever President you were subsidizing the cost of healthcare for those who couldn't afford it. But in a much more inefficient manner.

Get it?

Of course you don't.

yes, I get that, and?

the differences are; my access, cost (except minimally) and care wasn't effected, see how that works? And god knows what the poor schleps in the indy market are going to have to go thru...

AND, I see you overlooked my balloon squeeze reference. You do get that, right? Of course you don't:rolleyes:

and whats more to the point really, is; where is the cost curve bending?

How does any of that change now?

How much will a similar plan cost your family now? Have you priced it out yet?

It is unavailable now.

Can someone tell me why a 55 year old male, who has had their individual catastrophic policy cancelled due to the ACA, now has to pay for the following coverage:

Maternity and newborn care
Pediatric services, including oral and vision care

????

In case he knocks someone up???

:eusa_angel:

Holy shit! Every nutter here is suddenly the holder of a catastrphic plan that won't meet the ACA criteria! It is fucking amazing. It is as if some radio host talked about this on his show! Uncanny!

I know right. There rw'ers were paying a "stealth tax" to subsidize those who didn't have insurance before the ACA anyway. They won't admit it or, more likely, they couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, we've already been over all this and had an election where a candidate ran on repealing the ACA & lost :thup:

teabagger.jpg

we've already been over all this people and had an election where a candidate ran on repealing the ACA & lost :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back