Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 million Jobs Created, Middle Class Incomes Up $3K

[The manifest idiot is the one telling you what to think.....
See what I mean about what happens when snowflakes try to speak for other people - they just look STUPID!

Thanks for the demonstration. :p
For whom am I speaking?

I asked you to tell me what, given her "credentials", YOU thought your source knew about economics......no
"speaking for other people"....

Now why don't you stop with the jiggery pokery and explain how nominal jobs data is manipulated.

I bet you don't have the slightest idea how the data is collected and aggregated.

She doesn't tell me what to think....
Well aren;t you special... :p

..and I could care less how you 'roll'.

The FACT is D-Warren just said Obama's claims about his economy are BULLSHIT. roll with THAT! :p
It's of no consequence......for reasons stated.....

You keep fishing around google for opinions that make you feel safe.....the innertubes are very accommodating that way

Let's talk about what's 'Real' and what's 'Fake' regarding Barry's 'Legacy' Economy / Record:

Real Unemployment: 9.3%

Despite Zero Percent Interest Rates, Obama’s Economy Ranks Worst Post WW2 - Trading with The Fly

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-01-27/gdp-growth-slows-to-19-percent-in-obama-administrations-final-days

Obama's Final Economic Numbers Are In - And They're Devastating!

"- There were 5,669,000 Americans working part-time in November who would rather have a full-time job but cited economic reasons for not having such employment.

According to the bureau, involuntary part-time workers are “persons who indicated that they would like to work full time but were working part time (1 to 34 hours) because of an economic reason, such as their hours were cut back or they were unable to find full-time jobs.”

Obama can white-wash it all he wants, but the fact is people are still struggling to make ends meet and find good steady jobs.

Obama touts that he created 10 million jobs over his 2 terms, but Obama’s own former economic advisor Alan Krueger says that 95 percent of the jobs that were counted in that number were temporary or part time

- Barack Obama’s budget is projected to run a deficit of $7.3 trillion over his eight years, making him the president with the largest budget deficit. George W. Bush is second, with a deficit of $3.29 trillion over his eight years. Ronald Reagan is third at $1.412 trillion deficit in eight years and George H.W. Bush comes in fourth with a $1.03 trillion deficit in his single term.

- On the day President Obama was sworn into office (January 20, 2009) the national debt stood at an historic high of $10.6 trillion dollars. As of January 5, 2017, Obama has almost doubled the debt to an astounding $19.9 trillion.

Remember when candidate Obama said in 2008 that 43rd President George W. Bush was “driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents. Number 43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.”

Well, Obama drove up our national debt from $10.6 trillion for the first 43 presidents, and number 44 added over $9 trillion all by his lonesome – as of
January 5, 2017, Obama has almost doubled the debt to an astounding $19.9 trillion that we are going to have to pay back – over $61,000 for every man, woman and child, and over $166,000 per U.S. taxpayer, according to the U.S. National Debt Clock on January 7, 2017. How irresponsible and unpatriotic is that?!"

:clap:
Back with more CNS, and a few obscure blogs.......offering various uninformed pillocks' economic "stylings"....all in an effort to deny that 4 is INDEED the sum of 2 and 2.....

Furthermore, though none of it addresses any of the issues at hand, it is offered in volume sufficient to leave an informed reader to conclude that it isn't worth the time to wade through...

Well, Obama drove up our national debt from $10.6 trillion for the first 43 presidents, and number 44 added over $9 trillion all by his lonesome
No.....he didn't.....your source is an imbecile.....it's called "Structural Deficit"...add it to the lengthy list of things of which you were entirely ignorant before I edified you.
well yes obummer did. holy fk, we're going nowhere until you can at least admit the numbers.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

"CBS

(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day."

just in three years, he had exceeded bush. And yet you wish to mingle on in here about obummer didn't.
before we take another step, I insist that you post the definition of Structural Deficit.....

You keep fishing around google for opinions that make you feel safe.....the innertubes are very accommodating that way
Again you should really stop trying to speak for others - it just makes you look stupid.

tumblr_inline_oo1mtctZIP1s2opo4_500.png

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“It is the biggest job-killer in this country.” — Ted Cruz, 2016

“Obamacare is devastating businesses." — Donald Trump, 2016

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K
Did Obamacare pay for your lobotomy?

Again you should really stop trying to speak for others - it just makes you look stupid.
Still hiding behind that canard?

Let me show you Stupid (it's as if it was scripted, but you couldn't hope to make shit like this up)

Alexa Coombs at LinkedIn

Intern for CNSNews.com
Media Research Center
May 2005 – August 2005 (4 months)
Internship - Researched, wrote, and published news articles for CNSNews.com, a division of the Media Research Center; interviewed sources; attended news events; won placement in the Top Ten most-read articles of the week multiple times.

Can you say "Rube", Rube?

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K
You gonna take on BLS and their numbers, are you?

Cause every idiot before you has shot itself in the face trying....

The conspiracy involving faking numbers to make Obama Economy Legacy look like a success is nothing new.... just saying...

'Although the “unemployment rate” in the United States for November is 4.6% -- a rate last reached 9 years ago in August 2007 – the “real unemployment” rate is much higher, more than double at 9.3% nationwide.'
LOL

The U-6 is not an unemployment rate, no less, the "real unemployment rate." :eusa_doh:

Unemployment rates don't included folks who are working, which the U-6 does.

The conspiracy involving faking numbers to make Obama Economy Legacy look like a success is nothing new.... just saying...

'Although the “unemployment rate” in the United States for November is 4.6% -- a rate last reached 9 years ago in August 2007 – the “real unemployment” rate is much higher, more than double at 9.3% nationwide.'
LOL

The U-6 is not an unemployment rate, no less, the "real unemployment rate." :eusa_doh:

Unemployment rates don't included folks who are working, which the U-6 does.
Good point.....

Let me show you Stupid (it's as if it was scripted, but you couldn't hope to make shit like this up)

Alexa Coombs at LinkedIn

Intern for CNSNews.com
Media Research Center
Internship - Researched, wrote, and published news articles for CNSNews.com, a division of the Media Research Center; interviewed sources; attended news events; won placement in the Top Ten most-read articles of the week multiple times.

Still won't say anything against D-Warren who declared Obama's Economic Legacy claims are bullshit?

I think if you can't show where I did so that it would make you look like a liar....

Are you a liar?
"You keep fishing around google for opinions that make you feel safe". YOUR words....a LIE. Again, by claiming something that is not true, it is YOU who is the lair. So do yourself a favor and stop trying to speak for me and making false claims against me - doing so really does make you look STUPID.

/---- and Hitler got the trains to run on time.

Your numbers are as real as the unprecedented coalition.

Alexa Coombs at LinkedIn

Intern for CNSNews.com
Media Research Center

Still won't say anything against D-Warren who declared Obama's Economic Legacy claims are bullshit?

Why do I have any obligation to do so?

Her opinion matters almost as little as Alexa's.....I'm guided by the data....

Which reminds me.....you offered a Bold Lie about employment numbers......I'm still looking for your explanation.....

I'm not gonna get it, am I..........cause we both know you are full of shit....

Your numbers are as real as the unprecedented coalition.
You put your first round just above your right eye.....

If BLS is not your source for employment data, what is?

/---- and Hitler got the trains to run on time.
Why don't you just get buns up kneeling?

I think if you can't show where I did so that it would make you look like a liar....

Are you a liar?
"You keep fishing around google for opinions that make you feel safe". YOUR words....a LIE. Again, by claiming something that is not true, it is YOU who is the lair. So do yourself a favor and stop trying to speak for me and making false claims against me - doing so really does make you look STUPID.
.a LIE
No, My Little Lying Snowflake.......you showed me yours.....it was littered with CNS and the musings of a brain dead reactionary bint......that isn't the result of a random walk......that is Unambiguous Evidence that you don't stray from your Media Safe Space.....I bet if I go through your oeuvre, I will find dozens of OPs premised on something you saw on Drudge and the like.

So do yourself a favor and stop trying to speak for me and making false claims against me - doing so really does make you look STUPID
Now that we have dispensed with your lie, you might want to get back on topic....

Are you a liar?
.a LIE
No, My Little Lying Snowflake.......you showed me yours.....it was littered with CNS and the musings of a brain dead reactionary bint......that isn't the result of a random walk......that is Unambiguous Evidence that you don't stray from your Media Safe Space.....I bet if I go through your oeuvre, I will find dozens of OPs premised on something you saw on Drudge and the like.

So do yourself a favor and stop trying to speak for me and making false claims against me - doing so really does make you look STUPID
Now that we have dispensed with your lie, you might want to get back on topic....
did you say something?

Now that we have dispensed with your lie....
Poor self-justifying little snowflake.....

When you try to speak for someone you don't know, making false accusations you can't prove, then try to claim what you said was accurate you continue to make yourself look like an egotistical, reality-denying ass.

You don't know me. You have no clue what I do. Just like what you snowflakes do with Trump, you make false accusations while having no - zero - evidence to back up your false accusations. Claiming to have the power to speak for others just makes you look like a delusional ass. The only thing we have dispensed with is your psychotic claim that you can speak accurately for others.

You can continue to claim you can - whatever makes you happy and helps you become UN-triggered - but we will all know, when you do it, that you're just a delusional ass. Good luck with that.

Knowing that you will respond back by claiming that you can and attempting to justify your claims, I am ignoring you now. You have wasted enough of my time. Have a good day.

Forum List

Back