Obamacare Enrollment Passes 5 Million

actually obama and his lying administration still refuse to say exactly how many of the sign-ups have actually cut a check or paid for them in some manner the last time i checked. so they cant know how many have enrolled

...and my Health insurance company mutual fund stock has increased in value by 119% since Obama was first elected.
YES!!!!!!!!!

Of course it will. The law was written for the enrichment of the INSURANCE companies. Not to help the uninsured, idiot. "Screw the little guy, and make the rich richer" seems to be the mantra of the left these days.

I'm not sure that I understand how making good decisions on the stock market makes me an "idiot", but, having been a republican all my life until Bush II, I know enough to take advantage of any opportunity that the government loves to give to people who make money from money, instead of working for it!!!!!!!!

Still, if it had been my decision, I would have expanded Medicare to cover everyone, instead of the half assed ACA, but that is all that we could get from the Right. It was better than nothing, and a great investment opportunity!

Last edited:
"and doctors and major hospitals are now refusing peoples health insurance. " (quote from Roudy)

A blatant lie. Medical providers never "refuse" insurance. they simply do not necessarily consider the amount reimbursed by insurance to be the total due from the patient....which is a hell of a lot better than telling an uninsured person that they are responsible for 100% of their bill, and if they can not demonstrate that they can pay, refuse to provide services at all, which is a job that I once held, in a major cancer treatment center in Houston.

If you can not attack ACA using the truth, why should anyone pay any attention at all?

Hospitals "refuse" insurance all the time.

Try to get cancer treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center with Wellcare or United Healthcare.

Telling the same lie twice does not make it true. I repeat. No health care facility will reject any insurance. They simply may not consider it full payment for services rendered. It would be like me telling you that I will not sell apples to you for 2 quarters. You must pay me with a 50 cent piece.

You are absolutely incorrect. Moffitt only admits patients who have insurance and only those who are on their list of insurers. I have 5 clients that were scheduled to be admitted into Moffitt until they dropped United Healthcare. They were refused admission and referred to Morton Plant.

On edit: I incorrectly stated "United Healthcare." It's actually "Universal Healthcare" a now-defunct Medicare Advantage Insurance Company.

Last edited:
P.S.
ah sugar, honey pie, sweetie ... try not to lose it ...hospitals can't refuse medicaid people its illegal ... now a doctor in a private practice can... but not any hospital or and doctor who works for that hospital can refuse medicaid ... I know you want it to be true ... cause thats what your right wing nut leaders have told you to believe ... when push comes to shove, they can't:D:D:D

You are incorrect.

not all hospitals have obligations under EMTALA. Only hospitals that accept federal funds from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), are subject to civil liability under the Act.

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)

This has absolutely nothing to do with coverage mandated by ACA.

True.

Follow the conversation, the comment made was "hospitals can't refuse medicaid people its illegal" which is false.

...and my Health insurance company mutual fund stock has increased in value by 119% since Obama was first elected.
YES!!!!!!!!!

Of course it will. The law was written for the enrichment of the INSURANCE companies. Not to help the uninsured, idiot. "Screw the little guy, and make the rich richer" seems to be the mantra of the left these days.

I'm not sure that I understand how making good decisions on the stock market makes me an "idiot", but, having been a republican all my life until Bush II, I know enough to take advantage of any opportunity that the government loves to give to people who make money from money, instead of working for it!!!!!!!!

Still, if it had been my decision, I would have expanded Medicare to cover everyone, instead of the half assed ACA, but that is all that we could get from the Right. It was better than nothing, and a great investment opportunity!

more comical excuses for left-wing failure. the ACA is exactly what the dems wanted it to be

How many of those 5 million actually have health insurance?

There's more to it than just picking a plan on the exchange.

these numbers are numbers who have signed up and paid for their plan

You're SO mistaken, Billy! The 5 million are simply the number that have signed up. The Obama Administration will not release the numbers on how many have PAID for their plans. Gee, I wonder why THAT is? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What will be amusing is the spin that's going to be coming our way when the REAL number of people who paid for plans is released...because THAT number is going to be WAY lower than 5 million! They'll be lucky to get half what they're now claiming...

How many of those 5 million actually have health insurance?

There's more to it than just picking a plan on the exchange.

these numbers are numbers who have signed up and paid for their plan

You're SO mistaken, Billy! The 5 million are simply the number that have signed up. The Obama Administration will not release the numbers on how many have PAID for their plans. Gee, I wonder why THAT is? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What will be amusing is the spin that's going to be coming our way when the REAL number of people who paid for plans is released...because THAT number is going to be WAY lower than 5 million! They'll be lucky to get half what they're now claiming...
The only ones who have signed up (who PAY) are the ones whose insurance was cancelled. Why would anyone pay more for their insurance unless they are FORCED to? Of COURSE the freeloaders are gonna sign up.

actually obama and his lying administration still refuse to say exactly how many of the sign-ups have actually cut a check or paid for them in some manner the last time i checked. so they cant know how many have enrolled
To be fair they have no way of knowing. In the same way the number of people adversely affected by Ocare appears to be greater proportionally and in absolute numbers in blue and purple states so I expect both major parties to radicalize ever further through at least 2020. I expect the Rs to overplay their hand as usual but the Ds may well shift so far left that they cease to be a credible opposition force in upto 30 states. I simply do not have credible data to work with.

Last edited:
ooooooooooooooooooo, it's wonderful thing being FORCED by threats of fines to sign up for this government program AND living off the backs taxpayers make him all gooey too

he be so grateful for Obambam and now we should all HAIL OBAMA

no one forced me to sign up sweetie ... I looked at what I was paying ... 550 dollars a month with a 5000 dollar deductible, without any max pay out ... compared to now, 250 dollars a month with a 1200 dollar max pay out with a 250 dollar emergency room pay out, that my dear is a wonderful thing ... and you can't stand that Idea .... you want us to believe its sooooooooooooooooooooo horrible cause you have to sign up ... I glad as hell that I can sign up... never mind about being forced to sign up, as I said it's a wonderful thing ... :D:D:D

Yeah, I just saw a pig flying around the moon too. You are a lazy POS Welfare Queen tranny.
translation=ya got nuttin'
hate the fact huh.... that's the problem with you repub-LIE-Turds.... ya hate it when the facts are presented to you ...

Good luck substantiating that with any sort of proof.

14.4 million?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck proving the 5 million "paid" too.
well look at the fox news site they say 6.12 million sign up for medicaid a right wing source ... a right wing nut source ... the insurance industry check any one of them they will tell you that 3.2 million people who are under 26 have signed up on their parents plan ... their words not mine ... and of cours the currant press release that you right wing nuts just hate to
recognized, cause that puts you in the stupid mode of denial, cause you just can't stand it to be true, that puts you laughing like the jack ass you are, cause ya got nuttin' else ... :D:D:D:D

Still no proof.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

Included in that 6.2 million who have enrolled in Medicaid are all those who were decertified and recertified. It's a game that Medicaid plays, decertify millions in December when the audit happens and then recertify those same millions in January. The people under 26 who are now covered under their parents' plans are included in the 5 million ACA enrollments if their parents purchased plans on the exchange. The 5 million enrollments in ACA plans is a count of unique applications that have been completed. I just did 5 of those applications this morning because I couldn't read the handwriting for a client. First I put the SSN in wrong, then on the next one I put the DOB for one of the kids in wrong. On the third attempt I fat-fingered the street address. The 4th application went through all the way to approval and subsidy verification but the client called back to say that the income was too high. By the 5th complete application we have the final result.

About half of my clients have at least two completed FFM applications.

All of the people listed on those completed applications are considered "unique people" regardless of whether there are duplicates and regardless of whether they actually have a health insurance policy issued.

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a liar you are ... just goes to show ya these repub-lie-turds will lie about everything they can ... its their nature ... I suppose that the 3.2 million on their parents plan were recertified too... how can ya recertrify when you were never on ??? oh I know lie about it to the posters here ... yeah we got your number liar ....

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!!!!

boy are you fucked in the head ... dems want INSURANCE companies to get bigger ... wow!!!

Seven million was the number Sebelius said they needed for this to be a success....
Now it's 5 million?

And where are the 48 million that Obama said needed coverage.

why is it so hard for you morons to grasp how many people needs health care ... first one of you repub-LIE-clowns said 43 million ...then one of you repub-LIE-clowns said 45 ... then one of you repub-LIE-clowns said 48 million so which is it or do anyof you reapub-LIE-clowns really know ... for the record a total 0f 14 .6 have sign up ... that includes medicaid, and people under 26 along with the 5 million do you morons ever read???

Peoples needs lots ofs things moron....whens ares idiots likes yous goings tos figures outs thats wes don'ts thinks wes should haves tos pays fors lazys asses likes yous...

yeah you do loser ... cough it up loser... every dime !!!!

At least 12 million have lost their insurance because of Obama care, and when it enters the business phase, it is estimated that over 70 million will be out of insurance. Not to mention those who already had insurance are seeing drastic increases in insurance premiums and doctors and major hospitals are now refusing peoples health insurance.

To add to it, the much desired youth aren't signing up and not falling for the govt.'s cheesy media campaign using celebrities. Neither has a dent been made in the "uninsured" that Obama care was supposed to alleviates the first place. Not one doctor or health professional I know has a single positive thing to say about Obamacare. And let's not even mention the epic fail that the website launch was.

And you ask how this piece of shit legislation that was passed by fascists, and shoved down American people's throats has failed?

On the bright side this Obama presidency and his health care bill will yield a much worse outcome to the the Democrat party and platform than even Jimmy Carter. :clap2:

not only are you a liar your ignorant to ...

That would be "TOO".....genius:eusa_whistle:

looks like the spell police is out ...can't debate, but make a spelling error and they are all over ya ... that's all they got ... are ya going to get me for not capitalizing the first word in my sentences too ??? see I got the "too" right too?? genius ... are ya going to get me for to many periods or question marks too ... I mean when ya can't debate an issue moron like you rely on spelling a grammar that's all they got ... keep trying ... some day you'll grow up to be a reel man ... for now you're just another "X" spelling bee champion that's has nothing else better to do ...

not only are you a liar your ignorant to ...

looks like the spell police is out ...can't debate, but make a spelling error and they are all over ya ... that's all they got ... are ya going to get me for not capitalizing the first word in my sentences too ??? see I got the "too" right too?? genius ... are ya going to get me for to many periods or question marks too ... I mean when ya can't debate an issue moron like you rely on spelling a grammar that's all they got ... keep trying ... some day you'll grow up to be a reel man ... for now you're just another "X" spelling bee champion that's has nothing else better to do ...

you can't spell AND you're a liar

stop crying

YES!!!!!!!!!

boy are you fucked in the head ... dems want INSURANCE companies to get bigger ... wow!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjCjmd4jpk#t=259"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjCjmd4jpk#t=259[/ame]

you can't spell AND you're a liar

stop crying

:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc]Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry - YouTube[/ame]

YES!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean ... if I need some quick money I do covered calls ... the rest of the time I let my money do all the work for me ... get a job??? thats crazy ... I haven't had a job sence 1980 and it kills these morons here to know that I don't work a job ... I let these little moron here break their backs so I can make money...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back