🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Is More Popular Than It Has Ever Been...And Growing

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
20something million more have signed up for it.

Republicans are running from their own constituents in Red States angry at them for even THINKING about repealing Obamacare.

The vote was cancelled on Thursday, and has been rescheduled for today (Friday).

Trump is now openly threatening the Republicans in Congress to vote or else he'll keep Obamacare. Or as he put it, they'll "be stuck with" Obamacare.

Good luck Republicans. You're going to need it.

raw

Last edited:

Republicans are running from their own constituents in Red States angry at them for even THINKING about repealing Obamacare.

The vote was cancelled on Thursday, and has been rescheduled for today (Friday).

Trump is now openly threatening the Republicans in Congress to vote or he'll keep Obamacare.

raw

Last I heard, Obamacare has a 58% approval rating and, as of today, Trumpcare has a 17% approval rating.

Last edited:
Popular with who? Among people who love to pay double what they were paying 5 years ago for health insurance?

Trump is now openly threatening the Republicans in Congress to vote or he'll keep Obamacare.

raw

Last I heard, Obamacare has a 58% approval rating and as of today Trumpcare has a 17% rating.
That is a ridiculous comparison. You are comparing a law that has been in effect for over 6 years to a bill that is STILL being modified.

raw

Last I heard, Obamacare has a 58% approval rating and, as of today, Trumpcare has a 17% approval rating.
Those damn pesky facts.

After the vote fails on this abortion of a HC bill Obamacare will continue to be the law of the land.
That will so infuriate the unhinged one.
Makes me smile.

Quick deplorables who said this: " I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something great. "
No googling.

Forum List

Back