ObamaCare Lives

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Obama's signature achievement is safe for at least another two years.

Trump never had the intention nor ability to erase Obama's legacy.

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

Meanwhile, the one thing Obama achieved of import will survive.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

Enjoy Obamacare. You EARNED it.

No more mandate bitch..

Enjoy your sky high premiums

Lolololololol..

Screen-Shot-2016-04-12-at-1.58.09-PM-1024x979.jpg

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

/——/ It still can be repealed between now and January. Then the RATs won’t be able to pass it again.

But I don't have to buy this garbage and be fined.

/——/ It still can be repealed between now and January. Then the RATs won’t be able to pass it again.
Yeah, you hold onto that, rube.

In the meantime, let me consult the all knowing Magic 8 Ball:

]
outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Meanwhile, health care costs in America continue to skyrocket to all new records.

Well done, rubes. Well done.

I wonder how that will play in 2020.

]
outlook-not-so-good.jpg
Did that thing tell you to be a leftist traitor, also?

Meanwhile, health care costs in America continue to skyrocket to all new records.

You won't see 2020 ha ha no more cheese burgers for you!

Gee, just goes to show you how really BAD obozocare is...we still have it, you know!

]
outlook-not-so-good.jpg
Did that thing tell you to be a leftist traitor, also?
The traitors in this picture are you rubes who allowed yourselves to be hoaxed by Trump and the GOP, and who STILL have not caught on you were hoaxed.

Wakey wakey, rube!

No more mandate bitch..

Lolololololol..

The Unaffordable Health Care Act that neither the poor or middle class can afford.
Yet the Republicans are too stupid to come up with something better. And you rubes were too stupid to demand they do so.

How about that!
What was better was private healthcare pre Obama. Now it's all jacked up.

Gee, just goes to show you how really BAD obozocare is...we still have it, you know!
Eight and a half years have passed since ObamaCare became the law of the land.

Somehow, the Republicans just never got around to writing a replacement for ObamaCare in all that time. Probably because it never occurred to the rubes to ask to see one.

The Republicans did manage to pass more than 60 full or partial repeals of ObamaCare, though...

...until January 2017. Then I guess they lost the instruction sheet for how to do that. What a weird coincidence this sudden failure to repeal ObamaCare coincided with their total takeover of our government, amiright? Right when they could ACTUALLY repeal ObamaCare, and had more seats in both Houses, they suddenly...didn't. Huh!

I mean, they couldn't have been pulling some kind of hoax on the rube herd all those times they repealed Obamacare in the House all those years, right? Right? Right?

Trump couldn't have been lying when he said he had a beautiful replacement which would be enacted on Day One, right? Right? Right?

Wait, the title is Obamacare "lives"? Do I see this correctly it says "lives" and not "lies"? Something must be wrong there the only thing I remember is lies, lots of them.

No more mandate bitch..

Lolololololol..

The Unaffordable Health Care Act that neither the poor or middle class can afford.
Yet the Republicans are too stupid to come up with something better. And you rubes were too stupid to demand they do so.

How about that!
What was better was private healthcare pre Obama. Now it's all jacked up.

Obozo made a crisis when none existed and made it worse.

A prediction I made to an Obama supporter five years ago:

Obama will go down in history as creating one of the most expensive entitlement programs in history. Long after he has left office and is laughing his ass off on the golf course in his retirement, the states will be going bankrupt, thanks to ObamaCare.

When your tax bill begins skyrocketing in 2020, remember this moment you were gloating over what a great turd you had just eaten.

Now how did I know ObamaCare would still be around in 2020 way back then?

Because I had asked for at least two years before that, and asked countless times after that, of the pseudocons rubes on this forum, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

They never once had an answer, and boy oh boy did that piss them off whenever I asked it.

They STILL don't have an answer! EIGHT YEARS ON!!!

Wakey wakey, rubes!

Forum List

Back