Obamacare may sink the democratic party for the next 2 elections

We should ask Cuccinelli which way the wind is blowing. As for limp wrists, I'll send you a sling for that problem of yours.

Why not ask Buono?

That's right, you only care about the fact that a Democrat won, even if he is such a scumbag that Mother Jones wants him to lose.

lol, the Republicans can't beat a Terry McAuliffe with a guy who declares the race a referendum on Obamacare.

That's all anyone needs to know about this.

What was the margin of victory again?

facts no longer matter because they are pushed under the rug in order to sneak the overall agenda into power.. nobody cares that obama is on video saying his plan is to destroy private insurance for single payer.. go to youtube if you don't believe it... if you have to go to yourtube at this juncture, it shows how stupid you are..

Would you provide a link please. For those who refuse to believe what Obama is up to, we need the link.

Last edited:
I want it on record that Fox News claimed "almost 80 million could be losing coverage, too".

They specifically said 80 million employees who currently have employer sponsored insurance could be "losing coverage". They cite a CBO report as making that claim, but they are lying.

This is irresponsible hack journalism at its worst:

Steve Moore: ObamaCare Is Why Employers Are Dropping Health Plans - YouTube

Too bad Forbes, CNN, the Washington Post among others covered the same story with the same numbers. It must be a vast right wing conspiracy.

That douchebag is too busy slurping democratic slop to give a fuck. He is the 3rd biggest fraud on this site behind Buck & Jake

Oh, comon. No guesses?

Oh my, the results are in. The Virginia referendum on Obamacare winner?

Obamacare!!!!!!!

bwahaaaa, bad guess children.

The bad news for the GOP is that hatred for the ACA is probably at high tide right now; and the Dems still won a purple state in the backyard of the White House.

It's hard to maintain doubt and disgust for 12 months going into 2014. The GOP should still do well just because it's the midterms and the Dems have more seats to defend but this doesn't bode well for future returns.

Again, the women came out for Mac... so much for the GOP re-branding.

ap_sandra_fluke_cc_120905_ss_ssh.jpg

Meh, ACA in only into a one month cluster and the margin was closed 17% in that time. Wait until Americans have had a year of this commie plan... Not good

-Geaux

We should ask Cuccinelli which way the wind is blowing. As for limp wrists, I'll send you a sling for that problem of yours.

We'll see big shot. 2014 is coming. Your boy flushed any chances your party had down the crapper with this crap. You know it and I damned well know it.

Naw.

2014 Democrats will retain the Senate and I..me..predict they will get a small majority in the House.

2016 we will have a Democratic President unless it's Christie vs. Biden. Then all bets are off.

Swallow…you are hilarious!! :lol: You can take this one to the bank…Republicans will pick up seats in the House, they take the Senate and, while Hillary "The Murderer" Clinton, indeed may take the presidency, it will be years before her "presidency" matters a damn.

Can't pass crap without the House and the Senate. So, maybe she can be like bill and have a little "fun" in the White House……oh wait, she and Vince Foster already did that, didn't they?

129 million canceled policies will see to that. Funny thing is last week I posted about hundreds of millions losing their insurance and was roundly mocked by the loons among us.

A year and a half later, we're still laughing.

129 million canceled policies will see to that. Funny thing is last week I posted about hundreds of millions losing their insurance and was roundly mocked by the loons among us.

Life: Get one today.

Since you don't have one of your own, go rent one.

Bringing up threads from November 2013.
It's to help you goldfish remember the stupid shit you said about 93 million people losing health insurance in 2014.

Or in Grampa's case, "hundreds of millions".

Anything I can do to help you admit you are powerless over the piss that keeps getting poured for you by your manipulators, and that your lies are unmanageable...

• Florida Blue terminates 300,000 policies, about 80 percent of its individual policies in the state.

• Kaiser Permanente in California terminates 160,000 policies, about half of its individual policies in the state.

• Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia cancels 45% of its individual policies.

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield drops 76,000 individual policies in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., over 40 percent of its individual policies in those states.

• Insurer Highmark in Pittsburgh sends out termination notices for about 20% of its individual policies.

You are just full of shit, it i happening all over and it's happening because becaus the ACA required it.

I posted facts. If you can't deal with them that's not my problem. Your problem is you can't accept facts unless they make you feel good.

You posted a "fact" for one Company, I posted the "facts" for what, 6?

You are just a liar Carb, you know full well its a national problem due to the ACA

You lie. Grow up.

Like a child all you say is "nuh-uh"!

It's to help you goldfish remember the stupid shit you said about 93 million people losing health insurance in 2014.

Anything I can do to help you admit you are powerless over the piss that keeps getting poured for you by your manipulators, and that your lies are unmanageable...

Knee

Grow

Pleassssssssssssssssssse

ObamaCare IS a fucking disaster.

There's no $2,500 savings. Million lost their doctors and had to change their plans AND it's already cutting funding.

You wear out a pair of Obama Kneepads on a Daily Basis

Last edited:

higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher co-pays, less coverage. You don't have to lose your policy to get screwed by obamacare.

Forum List

Back