🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare - Taxing Jobs Out of Existence

"64% Of Small Businesses Planning To Wait Out Obama, Will NOT Be Adding New Jobs (12% Say They Will CUT Jobs) « Start Thinking Right"

Yup, all the tidal wave ofPub fear mongering works great.

Small businesses have a good nose for bullshit.

They will sit tight until the clear and present danger of the Obama regime is no more.

The Independent voter realizes this. Barry the Butt Ranger is going to get crushed in Nov.

Obama being voted out of office is the biggest STIMULUS this country will have seen to date.

Here, maybe I can assist you idiot.

I believe that in order to solve the deficit problem we need to increase taxes and cut spending. Increasing taxes means increasing taxes mostly upon the rich because there is not a whole hell of a lot of room when it comes to the poor. I don't believe the increase of taxes for the rich should be used as a tool of punishment (for being rich), but this nation needs their help.

When it comes to cutting expenses, I mean cutting expenses everywhere, defense as well as entitlement programs. Although, I generally consider myself conservative. I support economic safety nets for the poor. I'm one of those conservatives who I generally believe IS compassionate. I do not want to hear, see or read about kids starving in the streets of America let alone the world.

We have to solve our deficit problem. I do not believe we can spend our way out of this, but neither do I believe that cutting the taxes of the rich further will magically add jobs and provide bundles of tax revenue. If taxes were really high on the rich, that might work to a small degree, it isn't going to work at today's tax rates.

Now, please, feel free to disengage.

Immie

Jeebus what a bunch of vulgar brainwashed hater/dupes/a-holes. Keep it up, you're our best argument. Jeeesh.......................:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

So none of those frightened small businessmen are dupes? Pretty amazing!

Jeebus what a bunch of vulgar brainwashed hater/dupes/a-holes. Keep it up, you're our best argument. Jeeesh.......................:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

So none of those frightened small businessmen are dupes? Pretty amazing!

irony6.jpg

So if Obama is responsible for one part of jobs leaving, who's responsible for the other reasons? Bear in mind jobs have been leaving for quite a bit longer than Obama has been in office. Granted, Obama has only made the situation worse, but he in no way started it or is solely responsible.

Thing is if obama would have governed from the center things would have leveled out by now. His failed polices have created a bigger mess.

What breed of dog is that in your avatar? Good looking dog, it looks like a flock guardian of some sort?

So if Obama is responsible for one part of jobs leaving, who's responsible for the other reasons? Bear in mind jobs have been leaving for quite a bit longer than Obama has been in office. Granted, Obama has only made the situation worse, but he in no way started it or is solely responsible.

Thing is if obama would have governed from the center things would have leveled out by now. His failed polices have created a bigger mess.

What breed of dog is that in your avatar? Good looking dog, it looks like a flock guardian of some sort?

It's a breed of sheepdog. but where I found the pic it was a story of a lab shooting it master in the back with a shotgun, The firearm in the picture isn't a shot gun nor is that a Labrador retriever:lol:

Bigot tax cheat dupe haterLOL -God will not be amused.

So what's the Pub Health Reform again?

I know, cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, cut deficit in 2036. BRILLIANT, dupes LOL!

It's a breed of sheepdog. but where I found the pic it was a story of a lab shooting it master in the back with a shotgun, The firearm in the picture isn't a shot gun nor is that a Labrador retriever:lol:

LOL, thanks funny story. It almost looks like an Anatolian or a mix thereof, it has some Mastiff traits and the cropped ears look like it was geared to fight off predators.

Like the AVIE! Keep it son!
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back