ObamaCare will collapse under its own weight if it goes forward

With waivers, exemptions, and unions don't want it...

Toomey touts gas industry; pledges Obamacare repeal

BY PAT FARNELLI (Staff writer)
8/28/13

He said that if a company must provide insurance if it has 50 employees, and currently employs 48 or 49 people, "the incentive to not hire that 50th employee is huge."

That makes the Obamacare concept hopelessly flawed and in need of repeal, he said.

During a question-and-answer session, Mr. Toomey was asked if Obamacare is a done deal.

"No, I do not believe it is a done deal," he replied. "It will collapse under its own weight if it goes forward, but we will repeal it."

He said that Obamacare will completely stifle innovation in health care.

On natural gas, Mr. Toomey said he expects the industry will lead the way to economic recovery, both immediately and eventually.

He conceded that at some point, the number of wells being drilled will fall off, "but by then, we'll have many enormously effective downstream effects, economic benefits, products, and jobs."

He said that the demand for compressed natural gas in particular will continue to grow, and the region needs to develop this market in a sensible, safe way.

But, he cautioned chamber members that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency "could impede that one bright light."

Toomey touts gas industry; pledges Obamacare repeal - News - The Times-Tribune

And from your own link Republicans move to halt ObamaCare 'bailout' for angry unions ... so no unions get out

Nobody is waived or exempted. Everyone is in, AJ. And small business is pleased that BHO and the admin listened to their needs.

No please write something more clearly and to the point.

With waivers, exemptions, and unions don't want it...

Toomey touts gas industry; pledges Obamacare repeal

BY PAT FARNELLI (Staff writer)
8/28/13

He said that if a company must provide insurance if it has 50 employees, and currently employs 48 or 49 people, "the incentive to not hire that 50th employee is huge."

That makes the Obamacare concept hopelessly flawed and in need of repeal, he said.

During a question-and-answer session, Mr. Toomey was asked if Obamacare is a done deal.

"No, I do not believe it is a done deal," he replied. "It will collapse under its own weight if it goes forward, but we will repeal it."

He said that Obamacare will completely stifle innovation in health care.

On natural gas, Mr. Toomey said he expects the industry will lead the way to economic recovery, both immediately and eventually.

He conceded that at some point, the number of wells being drilled will fall off, "but by then, we'll have many enormously effective downstream effects, economic benefits, products, and jobs."

He said that the demand for compressed natural gas in particular will continue to grow, and the region needs to develop this market in a sensible, safe way.

But, he cautioned chamber members that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency "could impede that one bright light."

Toomey touts gas industry; pledges Obamacare repeal - News - The Times-Tribune

Republicans move to halt ObamaCare 'bailout' for angry unions ... so no unions get out

Nobody is waived or exempted. Everyone is in, AJ. And small business is pleased that BHO and the admin listened to their needs.

No please write something more clearly and to the point.

Poor Snarkey, maybe obongo can pay for a remedial reading course for you...:lol:

Capitol Hill Republicans are trying to stop the Obama administration from offering labor unions a sweetheart deal on ObamaCare, as the White House tries to quell a simmering rebellion from Big Labor over the health care law.

President Obama and White House officials reportedly have called union leaders to try and persuade them to tone down their complaints, pledging an accommodation. The AFL-CIO, though, on Wednesday approved a resolution anyway calling the law "highly disruptive" to union plans.

Read more: Republicans move to halt ObamaCare 'bailout' for angry unions | Fox News

Unions a sweetheart deal...HELL NO they get what we all get, fuck them...

I see your got all wee weed up with all the double posting...:eusa_boohoo:

The Pub Propaganda Machine AND the wilfully ignorant hater dupes are a disgrace...

sze.gif

First it wasn't supposed to pass.
Then it wasn't supposed to survive the Supreme Court.
Then it wasn't supposed to be supported by the States

Now it's supposed to "collapse under it's own weight"

It sounds as if there is a clear pattern here.

YEA.. as Pelosi said "we have to pass it to know what's in it"!
Ignorant people who don't have a clue how health insurance works for example why in the f...k put 85% as a requirement in ACA for medical liability ratio WHEN it already averages 80%!!! What do these idiots think insurance reserves come from???
I bet YOU have no idea what I mean by that which is totally typical of idiots that support ACA!
Idiots who think all health insurance companies out to screw people are actually a reflection of themselves!

The actual quote:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it - YouTube[/ame]

Ignorant people who don't have a clue how health insurance works for example why in the f...k put 85% as a requirement in ACA for medical liability ratio WHEN it already averages 80%!!! What do these idiots think insurance reserves come from???
I bet YOU have no idea what I mean by that which is totally typical of idiots that support ACA!
Idiots who think all health insurance companies out to screw people are actually a reflection of themselves!

The actual quote:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, uh ok.

You aren't very bright kid.......she had no idea what was in it...and you still don't.

The point is the majority of people have NO idea until the shit hits the fan the costs of Obamacare!

Opposition outweighed support among the following groups, among many others:
Women (41 support /56 unsupport),
young voters (46/49),
low-income Americans (38/58),
independents (31/64),
moderates (42/54), and
suburbanites (35/61).

CNN Poll: Large Majority Opposes 'All' or 'Most' Obamacare Provisions - Guy Benson

No, the point is that many people are like the rw's here.

Too damn lazy to educate themselves so they depend on what a MUSLIM ARAB OIL PRINCE spoon feeds them on fox.

The actual quote:

LOL, uh ok.

You aren't very bright kid.......she had no idea what was in it...and you still don't.

Even when their lie is shown to them for the gazillionth time, they still spout fox lies.

The actual quote:

LOL, uh ok.

Just correcting the oft repeated erroneous quote. I do know that my assistant is able to keep her special needs child on her work insurance now. That has been a big help.

LOL, uh ok.

Just correcting the oft repeated erroneous quote. I do know that my assistant is able to keep her special needs child on her work insurance now. That has been a big help.

Which has NOTHING to do with Nancy Assbite said ;)

I repeat YOU have no idea what is in the bill.

obamacare is supposed to collapse and be replaced by single payer totally under government control.

We can only hope.

Because the gov't that ran Benghazi and the IRS scandal can be totally counted on to give healthcare witout any bias at all.
I can just see it: "We're sorry Mr Smith. But you donated to the GOP last year so that puts you at the bottom of the list for cardiac bypass. Come back in 18 months."

Decisions have consequences....

jk

You forgot a key point

It was not supposed to be a tax. Called a tax, it would never have passed and we would not have this ticking time bomb.

You forgot a key point

It was not supposed to be a tax. Called a tax, it would never have passed and we would not have this ticking time bomb.

She doesn't give a shit.
She chooses to be illiterate.

You forgot a key point

You're probably right about that... I doubt it's a time bomb but none the less, you're correct about the nomenclature.

You forgot a key point

She doesn't give a shit.

At least I made the choice; what is your excuse for your illiteracy? LOL

Don' t worry guys. They said exactly the same thing about Medicare in 1965.

Now, in 2013, I am enjoying the best health insurance plan I have ever had. It is called "Medicare Advantage....

You forgot a key point

She doesn't give a shit.

At least I made the choice; what is your excuse for your illiteracy? LOL

(smile) Honey, heatlh care is what I do every day.....you are an illiterate idiot :)

Don' t worry guys. They said exactly the same thing about Medicare in 1965.

Now, in 2013, I am enjoying the best health insurance plan I have ever had. It is called "Medicare Advantage....

The CMS flip-flop is good news for seniors and taxpayers alike. But Medicare Advantage is not out of the woods yet. Obamacare is set to slash hundreds of billions from the program over the next 10 years.

That’s a mistake. Medicare Advantage delivers better care at lower cost than does conventional Medicare. The program should be expanded — not cut, as the president and his allies advocate.

Some 14 million seniors — more than a quarter of all beneficiaries — have enrolled in Medicare Advantage.

Obamacare To Slash Hundreds Of Billions From Medicare Advantage Over Next 10 Years - Forbes

Van, I hope it works out in yo fav...

reidoutjail01.gif

Reid defends Obamacare exemption for Congress: ‘That’s what the law says’

9/12/13
Alex Pappas

Senate majority leader Harry Reid defended the special Obamacare exemptions carved out for lawmakers and their staff on Thursday during a Capitol press conference, insisting that Congress members and staff will participate in Obamacare’s exchanges.

Responding to the hoopla surrounding the health insurance policies on Capitol Hill, the Nevada Democrat flatly stated Thursday, “That’s what the law says, and we’ll be part of that.”

The Office of Personnel Management announced in August that it plans to provide a subsidy of about 75 percent of the cost for the healthcare of members and staff.

Read more: Reid defends Obamacare exemption for Congress | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back