Obama's $200 million gift for minorities

• Banned
I thought he said he was going to be The President of all the people.....yet this latest program apparantly can only be accessed by Negroes...........hmmmmm whas up wid dat?

Obama Extends a Hand to Young, Minority Males with $200 million initiative - News - Politics - Voice of Russia - US Edition

The money is coming from private foundations and businesses. Why do you have a problem with corporations deciding how they would like to spend their money?

Look here girl.....do you not understand these corporations will get tax breaks for this nonsense.....which means less money for the federal budge which means others will have to pay for this racist program.

If there is going to be any initiative by someone elected to be President for all the people then any youth program designed for the disadvantage or for whoever....it should be based on any one race...it should be for all the people....geeeze another product of a public school no doubt.....really people ...this should be a no-brainer.

• Banned
Wouldn't it be amusing to see the reaction of the Negroes if Congress designed a program only for disadvantaged white youth....can you imagine the uproar.....but let a african president design a program just for negroes and the politically correct want to laud him for his compassion...........bwaaaaaaaaaaa I tell you that in a nutshell this stupidity is a perfect illustration of what is wrong with America.

Wouldn't it be amusing to see the reaction of the Negroes if Congress designed a program only for disadvantaged white youth....can you imagine the uproar.....but let a african president design a program just for negroes and the politically correct want to laud him for his compassion...........bwaaaaaaaaaaa I tell you that in a nutshell this stupidity is a perfect illustration of what is wrong with America.

But congress didn't design this program - it's a private (and privately funded) program.

• Banned

But congress didn't design this program - it's a private (and privately funded) program.

Look here Chump ...no one said Congress had anything to do with this b.s.----it was our idiot President....he is the one that promoted this initiative to help disadvantaged minorities....fyi....he is one branch of government like the congress is another branch....thus we have a branch of our government promoting a racist iniative to help disadvantaged minorities....and only minorities.....geeze people this is not rocket science.

Forum List

Back