Obamas 3rd term

mattyp

Dec 21, 2016
Buffalo, NY
Obama saying in an interview that he could win a 3rd term if he was running against Trump, is comical and I am starting to see a more narcissistic side to him each passing day. What kind of attitude is that? ALSO the fact that Hillary apparently was going to be a continuation of obamas administration, then she should've won right? that means he wouldn't have won anyway.
:bsflag:

There is not a single doubt Obama would wipe Trump off the map pretty easily.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.

Obama has been a narcissist from day one.

He campaigned for Hillary and even stated her winning was a continuation of his shitty governance. So yeah, now saying he would have won, is really stupid.

Don't expect anyone in the MSM to call him out on his narcissism and stupidity.

He campaigned for Hillary and even stated her winning was a continuation of his shitty governance. So yeah, now saying he would have won, is really stupid.

Hillary was never nearly as popular as Obama, to say that he wouldn't win is nonsense.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.
Thanks to a fake news media...that still dupes millions of Americans, even after Wikileaks exposed them for the shills they are.

Hillary was never nearly as popular as Obama, to say that he wouldn't win is nonsense.
Big Ears should be in prison for what he has done...but so should dip shit W.

Obama saying what he did is the absolute truth, and all we can see is the butt hurt far and alt right crying about it because it is true.

giphy.gif

Thanks to a fake news media...that still dupes millions of Americans, even after Wikileaks exposed them for the shills they are.

Oh fuck off with the media bitching already.

Media doesn't make Trump constantly lie and pussy grab, it just gave him free hour a day to spew his bullshit.

What did wikileaks have on Obama?

Media doesn't make Trump constantly lie and pussy grab, it just gives him free hour a day to spew his bullshit.
Media lies, fails to report, and misrepresents all the shit Big Ears has done, but you have no clue.

Media doesn't make Trump constantly lie and pussy grab, it just gives him free hour a day to spew his bullshit.

Honey listen, I know it hurts and the wounds are still fresh but I am dying to know about trumps "constant lies"

If he was a republican the media would have laughed him out of Washington but since he is a liberal democrat the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media will try to find a dozen reasons to justify or ignore the idiotic statement that makes Hussein look like a small minded vindictive fool.

Honey listen, I know it hurts and the wounds are still fresh but I am dying to know about trumps "constant lies"
He knows Trump lies, but doesn't know Obama and Hillary lie.

That is all you need to know about him...CRAZY!!!

Given that Obama is a textbook malignant narcissist I'm not surprised. Like his stupider white counterpart, Justin Trudeau (who makes Bush look like a Mensa member), this attention whore loves to constantly take "selfies" at important functions. And uses the words "I" and "me" more often per speech than any president in history.

Media lies, fails to report, and misrepresents all the shit Big Ears has done, but you have no clue.

Blah blah blah,

Obama would win.

Blah blah blah,

Obama would win.
blah blah blah...

Obama sucks.

Blah blah blah,

Obama would win.
In retrospect, I'd say it's very possible Obama could get a third term. So long as it's in prison, I'm ok with it.

Is narcissist a bad think now ? Cause Trump is the biggest narcissist in probably the history of the potus !

Forum List

Back