Obama's Best Words

Jesus Barack - Do we EVER!

Obamamissmenow.png
I don’t miss him at all.

One more attempt to right the course of this thread:

Obama was talking about something bigger than our grievances against the Dems or the Republicans, or against Obama or Bush. Obama pointed out that even though he and McCain had it out many times, they never forgot that what they were doing was working within the framework of an historic REPUBLIC (for you word purists), the first in modern history. All Americans should be proud of that, protect it by ensuring we contribute to it in a constructive way. It is not ultimately about one side or the other. We are all on the same side, the side of our REPUBLIC, if we could stop insulting each other long enough to think about it.

Plenty of nations have given Republics or Democracy a try, and it has fallen apart due to people not being able to accept a loss and work toward the next election. It's easier to install a dictator. Ancient Rome's Republic failed the same way. Let's not copy them.

AND I AM TALKING TO BOTH SIDES HERE. I believe Obama was, as well.

Obama was talking about something bigger than our grievances against the Dems or the Republicans, or against Obama or Bush. Obama pointed out that even though he and McCain had it out many times, they never forgot that what they were doing was working within the framework of an historic REPUBLIC (for you word purists), the first in modern history. All Americans should be proud of that, protect it by ensuring we contribute to it in a constructive way. It is not ultimately about one side or the other. We are all on the same side, the side of our REPUBLIC, if we could stop insulting each other long enough to think about it.

Plenty of nations have given Republics or Democracy a try, and it has fallen apart due to people not being able to accept a loss and work toward the next election. It's easier to install a dictator. Ancient Rome's Republic failed the same way. Let's not copy them.

I don’t understand how you can’t (or won’t) recognise the blatant hypocrisy when in the same breath he takes a dig at Trump and in view of the behaviour of the Dems since Trumps election - they spend every waking moment trying to get rid of the ELECTED POTUS.
You seem to be very easily duped, but maybe that’s because you want to be - when it suits.

Last edited:
It is not ultimately about one side or the other. We are all on the same side, the side of our REPUBLIC, if we could stop insulting each other long enough to think about it.
You really think so? Hussein's stated goal was to ..... .

FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA.

Do you really not understand the significance of that statement?

Obama always says lots of pretty high sounding words. Then he slinks off when the cameras aren't rolling and continues his work against the best interests of the USA. Just like he did when he was President.

Yes. If you want to see Obama's blueprint for FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION read his book "Dreams of my Father". Essentially a treatise in America hating communism. His real father may have been Frank Marshall Davis.

I know there are a lot of threads on the eulogies given at McCain's funeral yesterday, but I don't want this to start out in a thread where the OP is bashing Obama, at least. So I hope you understand me adding one more.

I listened to his whole remarks, and I thought a couple things:

- He kept the Trump bashing to a minimum--and actually the brief sally into "political discourse nowadays" was words that could apply to both sides of the argument.
- From Obama's perspective, McCain was no RINO. lol

And then, my absolute favorite part:

We would talk about policy and we'd talk about family and we'd talk about the state of our politics. And our disagreements didn't go away during these private conversations. Those were real and they were often deep. but we enjoyed the time we shared away from the bright lights and we laughed with each other and we learned from each other and we never doubted the other man's sincerity or the other patriotism or that when all was said and done, we were on the same team. We never doubted we were on the same team. For all of our differences, we shared a fidelity to the ideals for which generations of Americans have marched and fought and sacrificed and given their lives.

And that, folks, is what it is supposed to be about. A Democratic Republic is essentially one concept on how the country is structured and led. For all the talk of making America great again, are we missing the "America" part altogether? Although we can disagree on policy or who our favorite leader-to-be is, the idea that we are ultimately in the same boat, keeping our ship in the channel together, is a crucial one.

That's all.
That bold printed part may be some of the greatest hypocrisy in world history, coming from a hack leader who did everything possible to exacerbate segregation.
How so?
Endorsing homo agenda, pro-Islam/anti-America, BLM, anti-police, etc.
Divide and pander.

I know there are a lot of threads on the eulogies given at McCain's funeral yesterday, but I don't want this to start out in a thread where the OP is bashing Obama, at least. So I hope you understand me adding one more.

I listened to his whole remarks, and I thought a couple things:

- He kept the Trump bashing to a minimum--and actually the brief sally into "political discourse nowadays" was words that could apply to both sides of the argument.
- From Obama's perspective, McCain was no RINO. lol

And then, my absolute favorite part:

We would talk about policy and we'd talk about family and we'd talk about the state of our politics. And our disagreements didn't go away during these private conversations. Those were real and they were often deep. but we enjoyed the time we shared away from the bright lights and we laughed with each other and we learned from each other and we never doubted the other man's sincerity or the other patriotism or that when all was said and done, we were on the same team. We never doubted we were on the same team. For all of our differences, we shared a fidelity to the ideals for which generations of Americans have marched and fought and sacrificed and given their lives.

And that, folks, is what it is supposed to be about. A Democratic Republic is essentially one concept on how the country is structured and led. For all the talk of making America great again, are we missing the "America" part altogether? Although we can disagree on policy or who our favorite leader-to-be is, the idea that we are ultimately in the same boat, keeping our ship in the channel together, is a crucial one.

That's all.
Obama is a shit eating career politician that’s it… What a fucking moron

maxresdefault.jpg

Here is obama telling spineless McCain to shut the fuck up...

Forum List

Back