Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Quote from my post:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out

But not all have. The MSM has ignored the hilary connections. You haven't made one comment about them. So yet again, why not?
You addressed your response to me- and i pointed out I already answered that.

Why has the MSM ignored Clinton's Russia connection?

Lack of relevance.

Because Clinton is not in office- and Trump is.
Because Clinton actually suffered from the affect of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

I know that Trump supporters would love to pursue Clinton- and Obama- and that is fine- you are welcome to hold onto your beliefs as long as you want- but the current investigation is regarding Russian attempts to hack our election. If there is any relevant lead that points to Clinton- I welcome that lead being followed.

But for the time being there is still Manafort and Flynn to be interviewed- Jeff Session's transcripts with the Russian Ambassador, and all of Comey's notes regarding the conversations with both the Obama and Trump administration regarding Russia's attempts to interfere in the election.

Hillary is relevant. She's not the sitting president. Trump is. So he's dealings are much more of a concern than Hillary.
So if Hillary had won, and the Republicans accused her of colluding with the Russians, you would be ok with continuing a 7 month long investigation that has produced no evidence so far? Somehow I doubt it.

The 7 month long investigation has been regarding Russians hacking our election. Of course I would be fine with the FBI investigating Russian attempts to hack the American election- I can't imagine any real American who wouldn't.

Lets end this investigation

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

Not true.

Hillary isn't President, nor did she ask the FBI Director or the head of the CIA to drop the investigation.

This is just the beginning.
Translation: We're gonna milk this bullshit for all it's worth.

Translation: you will continue to lie about what the CIA Director said.

Of course you would- because Clinton is not President- and Trump is.....

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Quote from my post:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out

But not all have. The MSM has ignored the hilary connections. You haven't made one comment about them. So yet again, why not?
You addressed your response to me- and i pointed out I already answered that.

Why has the MSM ignored Clinton's Russia connection?

Lack of relevance.

Because Clinton is not in office- and Trump is.
Because Clinton actually suffered from the affect of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

I know that Trump supporters would love to pursue Clinton- and Obama- and that is fine- you are welcome to hold onto your beliefs as long as you want- but the current investigation is regarding Russian attempts to hack our election. If there is any relevant lead that points to Clinton- I welcome that lead being followed.

But for the time being there is still Manafort and Flynn to be interviewed- Jeff Session's transcripts with the Russian Ambassador, and all of Comey's notes regarding the conversations with both the Obama and Trump administration regarding Russia's attempts to interfere in the election.
Yeah, we get it. You only want Trump investigated. What are you afraid of?

LOL- since I have said twice before that I am fine with Clinton being investigated also:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out[

What is your problem with reading?

This whole thing is not so hard

Let the Trump administration explain what they were talking to the Russians about. Discussions of this magnitude would normally be documented. Let's see the paper trail and if it is innocent contact...no big deal

But Trump just keeps telling us....Fake news.....no story.....pressures the FBI to end the investigation
Show your evidence, or admit you're a liar.

Show the evidence that the CIA Director admitted he saw no evidence of collusion- or admit you are a liar.

By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”
IOW, he didn't get to finish his fishing expedition that turned up nothing before he had to leave office.

Note once again that Brennan never said he saw no evidence of collusion- but he did say that

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”

By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”
IOW, he didn't get to finish his fishing expedition that turned up nothing before he had to leave office.

Note once again that Brennan never said he saw no evidence of collusion- but he did say that

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”

'

And he refused to present that evidence to the oversight committee. Which in my mind tells me he's lying.

'

And he refused to present that evidence to the oversight committee. Which in my mind tells me he's lying.

Michael Flynn is refusing to present evidence to Congress- so your mind tells you that Flynn is lying also right?

Brennan didn't refuse to present anything to the Oversight committee.

Brennan's comments were made during a tense exchange with Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who pressed the Obama-era official on what evidence he had of a "connection" between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence," Brennan said.

The South Carolina congressman responded, "I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do."

Brennan said he could provide more information in closed session.

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

No.....all you have to do is show evidence that they colluded with the Russians.....still waiting.......and waiting...and waiting.....

And we will wait until the investigation is concluded. Of course if Trump's former Administration officials weren't busy taking the Fifth and were more willing to testify- this could be concluded sooner.

Did anyone from the Trump campaign collude with anyone from the Russians or anyone one else to hack into the DNC and release whatever they found? So far the answer is NO, we do not convict people in this country without reason or evidence.

So far the answer is that the investigation continues.

We can end this tomorrow

No.....all you have to do is show evidence that they colluded with the Russians.....still waiting.......and waiting...and waiting.....

And we will wait until the investigation is concluded. Of course if Trump's former Administration officials weren't busy taking the Fifth and were more willing to testify- this could be concluded sooner.
Remind me of your opinion on all the Obama officials that while STILL working for the Government claimed the 5th?

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.
Playing with words. The Obama stooge says he found "information and intelligence" worthy of investigation. Then when asked if he found any evidence of collusion he says "I don't do evidence". His "intelligence" didn't show any collusion, but he couldn't say that because he would be admitting HE FOUND NOTHING to indicate collusion, so he jumps on the use of the word "evidence". Just like YOU do.

Speaking of playing with words- your OP is a lie- and you keep trying to put words in Brennan's mouth.

Brennan never once said he saw no evidence of collusion- you just lied.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

Playing with words. The Obama stooge says he found "information and intelligence" worthy of investigation. Then when asked if he found any evidence of collusion he says "I don't do evidence". His "intelligence" didn't show any collusion, but he couldn't say that because he would be admitting HE FOUND NOTHING to indicate collusion, so he jumps on the use of the word "evidence". Just like YOU do.

Speaking of playing with words- your OP is a lie- and you keep trying to put words in Brennan's mouth.

He said he had NO EVIDENCE that he did not do EVIDENCE, so exactly how does one NOT have evidence but claim something is in fact true?

We can end this tomorrow

Remind me of your opinion on all the Obama officials that while STILL working for the Government claimed the 5th?

I think that taking the Fifth is smart- but if Trump wants the investigation ended sooner rather than later- less taking of the 5th would do so.

He said he had NO EVIDENCE that he did not do EVIDENCE, so exactly how does one NOT have evidence but claim something is in fact true?

Brennan never once said he saw no evidence- the OP is a lie.

What part of that is too complicated for you to understand?

He SPECIFICALLY said he did not do evidence, Meaning he had none. Or are you brain dead and don't understand English?

He SPECIFICALLY said he did not do evidence, Meaning he had none. Or are you brain dead and don't understand English?

He specifically said he did not do evidence- he didn't say that 'he saw no evidence of collusion'

If he meant to say he had no evidence- then that is what he would have said. Only a brain dead Trump partisan would insist on creating 'alternative facts' to the real fact of what Brennan said

He specifically said he did not do evidence- he didn't say that 'he saw no evidence of collusion'

If he meant to say he had no evidence- then that is what he would have said. Only a brain dead Trump partisan would insist on creating 'alternative facts' to the real fact of what Brennan said
Only a fool would infer that when asked for evidence and he could give none and stated so that he in fact meant he really had some.

The 7 month long investigation has been regarding Russians hacking our election.
No it hasn't. It's been an attempt to smear and falsely accuse a president of crimes because you lost an election and can't accept it.
Of course I would be fine with the FBI investigating Russian attempts to hack the American election- I can't imagine any real American who wouldn't.
You're a liar. You've said the exact opposite regarding the Benghazi (where people died because of her incompetence) investigation of Hillary. This is laughable.

LOL- since I have said twice before that I am fine with Clinton being investigated also:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out[

What is your problem with reading?
My problem isn't with reading, my problem is that you are a liar. I've seen you fighting against efforts to investigate Hillary Clinton too many times to think otherwise. So has everyone else.

This whole thing is not so hard

Let the Trump administration explain what they were talking to the Russians about. Discussions of this magnitude would normally be documented. Let's see the paper trail and if it is innocent contact...no big deal

But Trump just keeps telling us....Fake news.....no story.....pressures the FBI to end the investigation
Show your evidence, or admit you're a liar.

Show the evidence that the CIA Director admitted he saw no evidence of collusion- or admit you are a liar.
I already did. Try reading before you shoot off your mouth, or have someone read the thread for you.

Forum List

Back