Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.
Intelligence on the Trump campaign colluding with Russia would be evidence, dipshit.

Do you know for a fact that his campaign had more contact with Russian officials than did those of other candidates, say Hillary's? The truth is that we EXPECT the front runners to have contact with foreign officials, because at this point in American politics, one of them is going to be president. What matters, however, is breaking the law, and that is far from determined.
Yes we do

What was Flynn and Manafort discussing with the Russians?
If they had discussions it should have been reported and documented
Let Trump explain that and we can move on
How do you know that Trump's campaign had more contact with Russian officials than did Hillary's?

The FBI has stated they have documented 17 instances of contact between Trump agents and the Russians. There has been nothing reported on Hillary

Guess what? Hillary is not President
Which is why you don't have reported contacts. No one is investigating her. I do not believe she had no contact with Russian officials, given that she was Sec State in the outgoing administration and already knew who to work with.

You guys have been investigating Hillary for 25 years
You found NOTHING....not even an indictment

Now you whimper like little Snowflakes if Trump gets investigated for nine months
<sob> Why isn't it over yet?
Wah...wah...wah....This is a witch hunt
If he's actually guilty of a crime, prosecute him. I have no problem with that. Continuing to investigate hoping to find something, anything, however, IS a witch hunt.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

Playing with words. The Obama stooge says he found "information and intelligence" worthy of investigation. Then when asked if he found any evidence of collusion he says "I don't do evidence". His "intelligence" didn't show any collusion, but he couldn't say that because he would be admitting HE FOUND NOTHING to indicate collusion, so he jumps on the use of the word "evidence". Just like YOU do.

Speaking of playing with words- your OP is a lie- and you keep trying to put words in Brennan's mouth.

Brennan never once said he saw no evidence of collusion- you just lied.
He said he had NO EVIDENCE that he did not do EVIDENCE, so exactly how does one NOT have evidence but claim something is in fact true?

Brennan never once said he saw no evidence- the OP is a lie.

What part of that is too complicated for you to understand?

Yes...he said exactly that....he said he saw contact......and at this point we know that Manafort, and the others all did business inEurope and manafort in Ukraine...where the New York Times story stated that just about everyone you deal with over there has some connection to Russian intelligence services.....

This whole thing is a lie...there is an attack on Trump by hilary because she lost and the democrats want to keep him from getting things done...

Trump and his defenders will not give up on using the word collusion, ignoring the words meddling and interfering.

The meddling and interference is what helped trump get elected. Actual collusion may not have been necessary.

People meddle in elections all the time...it's an election.

Yes we do

How do you know that Trump's campaign had more contact with Russian officials than did Hillary's?

The FBI has stated they have documented 17 instances of contact between Trump agents and the Russians. There has been nothing reported on Hillary

Which is why you don't have reported contacts. No one is investigating her. I do not believe she had no contact with Russian officials, given that she was Sec State in the outgoing administration and already knew who to work with.

Now you whimper like little Snowflakes if Trump gets investigated for nine months
If he's actually guilty of a crime, prosecute him. I have no problem with that. Continuing to investigate hoping to find something, anything, however, IS a witch hunt.

You are kind of jumping the gun

Investigation is still ongoing. Why would you prosecute before you have collected all your evidence? Also, why would you release your evidence before all the principals have been interviewed

We have not even interviewed Flynn, Manafort, Sessions or Trump.....why would you expect the investigation to end?

Playing with words. The Obama stooge says he found "information and intelligence" worthy of investigation. Then when asked if he found any evidence of collusion he says "I don't do evidence". His "intelligence" didn't show any collusion, but he couldn't say that because he would be admitting HE FOUND NOTHING to indicate collusion, so he jumps on the use of the word "evidence". Just like YOU do.

Speaking of playing with words- your OP is a lie- and you keep trying to put words in Brennan's mouth.

He said he had NO EVIDENCE that he did not do EVIDENCE, so exactly how does one NOT have evidence but claim something is in fact true?

Yes...he said exactly that....he said he saw contact......and at this point we know that Manafort, and the others all did business inEurope and manafort in Ukraine...where the New York Times story stated that just about everyone you deal with over there has some connection to Russian intelligence services.....

This whole thing is a lie...there is an attack on Trump by hilary because she lost and the democrats want to keep him from getting things done...

Good to hear

If the interactions with the Russians were just innocent business transactions, why don't they just release the records of the meetings and we can move on?

Good to hear

If the interactions with the Russians were just innocent business transactions, why don't they just release the records of the meetings and we can move on?

What records....? You have a business meeting with a Ukraine government official...do you keep records of it? moron.

Good to hear

What records....? You have a business meeting with a Ukraine government official...do you keep records of it? moron.

I sure would

Especially if I were a Presidential candidates campaign advisor or intelligence chief. If I were Trump, I would want to know if the people who work for me were contacting the Russians. Is Trump that bad a leader or just that naive?

Why do the idiots here, cherry pick shit to the point of sheer nausea? Do they not realize, we got brains here, we pay attention, we're not idiots like them.....there are none so blind as a GOP shit for brains ass ho conservative, like the nuts here.

Yes we do

You mean like 7 Benghazi investigations were a witch hunt on Obama and Clinton

Investigation is still ongoing. Why would you prosecute before you have collected all your evidence? Also, why would you release your evidence before all the principals have been interviewed

We have not even interviewed Flynn, Manafort, Sessions or Trump.....why would you expect the investigation to end?
I don't expect it to end until everything has been completed. I do tire, though, of the incessant drumbeat from those absolutely certain Trump has committed some crime or other and that he'll be forced from office any day now.

Of course, should that happen, we'll get President Pence. I wonder how many of the anti-Trumpers believe Hillary will become president if Trump leaves?

You mean like 7 Benghazi investigations were a witch hunt on Obama and Clinton
That was overkill, certainly, but people died in that incident and the administration's response influenced the election so investigation was warranted. We have multiple investigations going on now into Trump. Perhaps there should only be one.

Good to hear

I sure would

Especially if I were a Presidential candidates campaign advisor or intelligence chief. If I were Trump, I would want to know if the people who work for me were contacting the Russians. Is Trump that bad a leader or just that naive?

Doofus....he was doing business in the Ukraine and Europe long before he joined and then left the Trump campaign....

I don't expect it to end until everything has been completed. I do tire, though, of the incessant drumbeat from those absolutely certain Trump has committed some crime or other and that he'll be forced from office any day now.

Of course, should that happen, we'll get President Pence. I wonder how many of the anti-Trumpers believe Hillary will become president if Trump leaves?

No...they will then start on removing Pence from office as well...and Gorsuch too.......

No...they will then start on removing Pence from office as well...and Gorsuch too.......
I do know democrats will never stop trying to remove all Republicans from positions of power and will never again accept a Republican as president. That's why Republicans need to seize the reigns when they have them and enact an agenda, and is why we're so frustrated with the current crop. They're more worried about what the NYT will say about them than they are what the citizens will say.

I am perfectly willing to accept Pence as my President. That is the way secession works

But I have a lot of unresolved questions about what happened during the election and Trump will not be looked at as a legitimate President until those questions are resolved

Good to hear

I sure would

Doofus....he was doing business in the Ukraine and Europe long before he joined and then left the Trump campaign....

That seems like a perfectly acceptable reason to meet with the Russians. If that is what he was meeting with the Russians about, let him document what was discussed and let him answer the who, what, when, where questions

But instead we get denial, hiding behind lawyers and taking the fifth

The Seth Rich story is on the verge of being broken wide open...........when it does, the whole Trump-collusion story goes away in 24 hours.

Try to keep up with the news cycle

FoxNews has retracted its Seth Rich story and has ordered Hannity to STFU

how stoopid........yup......that means the story goes away!!:2up::deal::deal:. It was retracted at the request of the family.................duh.

Its all over the place except for fake news outlets.

Russia released damaging emails against Hillary and Trump used those emails on a weekly basis to slam Hillary......Yes, that constitutes help
First, no one has shown any evidence Russia hacked the emails. You need to do that before you can make a case for collusion and after 7 months, you haven't shown any evidence of either.

Second, you're crying "foul" because she was exposed. Instead of bitching about her being caught, you should be pissed off at Hillary for her corruption. You think like a criminal.

Get a better candidate next time instead of bitching about yours being exposed for her corruption. You're trying to make Trump responsible for her crimes. You don't have shit.

BTW.....when the Trump/Russia bs is gone, the big winner is going to be Bernie Sanders. But will be fun as shit to watch the DUMS swimming in their own cesspool........

Soon enough, every American is going to know who Seth Rich was........like every American knew who HR Haldeman was in 1974.:boobies::boobies::bye1:

Forum List

Back