Obama's E.O.s.....and Trump's E.O.s......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Remember when Obama was highly criticized by right wingers for by-passing the Republican congress and issued E.O.s??

Now, remember when Trump's is NOT being criticized by right wingers for issuing E.O.s and by-passing congress EXCEPT that congress is [supposedly] of his own party??

Just bring out your hypocrisy meter and see how it registers. LOL

(now, watch right wingers spew that Trump was "elected" to pass E.O.s :as promised in his campaign, as if Obama was not doing the same in fulfilling his own campaign promises.)

• Banned
GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority

For the above, "thank" the guy who is currently roasting in Hell, Scalia......besides moron, Obama served for EIGHT years, give the orange clown just a bit more time to screw up royally.

I don't recall anything along the lines of "highly criticized" when it comes to Obama's E.O's. except maybe during his last days in office when they were obviously intended to make things hard for the incoming administration. The most notorious executive order in history was #9066 (democrat administration)

• Banned
You want me to kick your ass over this again or can I just link to the original?

The only thing you should "kick" is your habit of making an ass out of yourself on here....By now, you're probably enjoying being a clown....after all, your orange hero certainly is.....LOL

GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority

For the above, "thank" the guy who is currently roasting in Hell, Scalia......besides moron, Obama served for EIGHT years, give the orange clown just a bit more time to screw up royally.
The way the orange buffoon is going, he won't need much more time at all.

Remember when Obama was highly criticized by right wingers for by-passing the Republican congress and issued E.O.s??

Now, remember when Trump's is NOT being criticized by right wingers for issuing E.O.s and by-passing congress EXCEPT that congress is [supposedly] of his own party??

(now, watch right wingers spew that Trump was "elected" to pass E.O.s :as promised in his campaign, as if Obama was not doing the same in fulfilling his own campaign promises.)
Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508.png

Just heard that the DOJ has refused to "defend" Trump's Muslim ban E.O.

Remember Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre"???

this should be fun.....

I was a bad idea when Obama went and did it and I told the leftwing nut, what goes around comes around and the nutters laughed it off. Now, I still think it is a bad idea that Trump is playing the same game but I don't feel sorry for you hypocritical assholes because you let it happen.

Why is he roasting in hell? As always, libs let emotion fog up logic.

I was a bad idea when Obama went and did it and I told the leftwing nut, what goes around comes around and the nutters laughed it off. Now, I still think it is a bad idea that Trump is playing the same game but I don't feel sorry for you hypocritical assholes because you let it happen.

The MAIN difference is that Obama repeatedly asked the republican congress to act before he issues his EOs....but congress chose to play it "safe" and do NOTHING.......

Trump has a congress of his same party, but he has chosen to basically tell congress to STILL just sit on their asses while he issues EOs.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back