Obama's face on the flag ?

Sarah is allowed to desecrate the flag. Her uneducated misinformed brainwashed idiot followers said so. Getting them to admit Sarah has ever done a wrong thing is useless. They have an endless list of excuses.

such a nice person...you find this compared with a Presidents face on the flag no different .. it is you who is uneducated misinformed brainwashed IDIOT...
now off to church with you so you can run down others..try the church Obama attended, they feel the same about the people in this country as you do

The Presidents face was not on a flag. To desecrate a flag you have to have an actual flag to start with. Without the stars that is not an actual flag. If an actual flag had been used and the Presidents face printed over it, that would be desecration. You make my point. You can not admit that Sarah made a mistake and did something wrong. She may not have intended to desecrate the flag, or perhaps she thought she was so special that she was allowed to desecrate the flag, but she did it. In front of God, country, family, friends,TV, video cam's and everyone and anyone with eyes and wasn't totally blind. Yet, you deny she desecrated the flag. Something is put in front of you that is absolute fact and not debatable, something that is proven fact and can not be argued, and yet you debate and argue. That is the definition of being brainwashed.

I like it when cons think they have some high ground, and make accusations against the president, as if he played a role in it, and then have the audacity to defend their members when they actually do the deed!!! hypocrisy in it's finest hour!

The Confederate flags are symbols of American dishonor and treason, and they are always treated as such by patriotic Americans.

I beg to differ, and who gives a rip what others think?

-Geaux

No it's, who give a shit about how that pathetic waste of human flesh feels about and his sorry ass pathetic piece of vile garbage opinion of the Confederate battle flag.

WoW.. Thanks.. But next time tell us how you really feel. :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

So, cutting out the stars and sewing is this POS image is not desecration?

GMAB

-Geaux

No, this is desecration.

sarah-palin-runners-world-flag-code.jpg

No, this is a beautiful, hard working independent non abortions white conservtive woman.

Who is by definition desecrating the American Flag and all that other stuff is just your opinion.

I beg to differ, and who gives a rip what others think?

-Geaux

No it's, who give a shit about how that pathetic waste of human flesh feels about and his sorry ass pathetic piece of vile garbage opinion of the Confederate battle flag.

WoW.. Thanks.. But next time tell us how you really feel. :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

Anytime, I'm on a high caffeine rush just got a pound of Veranda blend Blonde roast whole coffee beans from starbucks yesterday at the PRO 2A meeting, it's a wake up the dead coffee.

such a nice person...you find this compared with a Presidents face on the flag no different .. it is you who is uneducated misinformed brainwashed IDIOT...
now off to church with you so you can run down others..try the church Obama attended, they feel the same about the people in this country as you do

The Presidents face was not on a flag. To desecrate a flag you have to have an actual flag to start with. Without the stars that is not an actual flag. If an actual flag had been used and the Presidents face printed over it, that would be desecration. You make my point. You can not admit that Sarah made a mistake and did something wrong. She may not have intended to desecrate the flag, or perhaps she thought she was so special that she was allowed to desecrate the flag, but she did it. In front of God, country, family, friends,TV, video cam's and everyone and anyone with eyes and wasn't totally blind. Yet, you deny she desecrated the flag. Something is put in front of you that is absolute fact and not debatable, something that is proven fact and can not be argued, and yet you debate and argue. That is the definition of being brainwashed.

I like it when cons think they have some high ground, and make accusations against the president, as if he played a role in it, and then have the audacity to defend their members when they actually do the deed!!! hypocrisy in it's finest hour!

we like when you Obama cult member make up shit...Nobody accused YOUR DEAR of having a hand in this..but if it makes ya fweel better to act like you're on some HIGH GROUND

Our flag is not an object of worship. The Founding Fathers would be appalled at the very idea.

If you mean in the sense of religion, OK. But our flag is sacred and deserves the respect of America. It is used in various ways to represent this nation wherever it is flown, and we have protocal for its use, display, even for destroying worn & used flags. The gods never had it so good.:lol:

we like when you Obama cult member make up shit...Nobody accused YOUR DEAR of having a hand in this..but if it makes ya fweel better to act like you're on some HIGH GROUND

I would bet you defended Bush when he displayed our flag upside down, or when he wrote all over it, didn't you? And don't lie to me either.:lol:

I would bet you defended Bush when he displayed our flag upside down, or when he wrote all over it, didn't you? And don't lie to me either.:lol:

ooooooo, first Palin now Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
progressive CULT MEMBERS really stands for REGRESSIVE

I don't ever recall seeing an image of Bush on the U.S. flag.

ooooooo, first Palin now Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
progressive CULT MEMBERS really stands for REGRESSIVE

As expected,..................

Correct.

This is a non-issue. Another failed attempt by the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

GMAB

-Geaux

Yet you fly the Confederate flag. The flag of our enemy. The only people responsible for more American deaths than Osama Bin Laden. You must be proud.

It's heritage; not hate. Yeah, I can't say that with a straight face either.

Did you see the Slate piece on the Klan in Pictures?
http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2..._unrestricted_access_to_the_ku_klux_klan.html

I am usually surprised by the Slate pieces but I have to say that the Klansmen (and Klanswomen) they portrayed are exactly what I pictured going into the story with 2 exceptions.

1. The Klan recycles...who knew?

2. The Dora the Explorer backpack. Didn't expect that. I also expected to see a lot more ashtrays than I did.

GMAB

-Geaux

Yet you fly the Confederate flag. The flag of our enemy. The only people responsible for more American deaths than Osama Bin Laden. You must be proud.

It's heritage; not hate. Yeah, I can't say that with a straight face either.

Did you see the Slate piece on the Klan in Pictures?
Anthony S. Karen: A photojournalist?s unrestricted access to the Ku Klux Klan (PHOTOS).

I am usually surprised by the Slate pieces but I have to say that the Klansmen (and Klanswomen) they portrayed are exactly what I pictured going into the story with 2 exceptions.

1. The Klan recycles...who knew?

2. The Dora the Explorer backpack. Didn't expect that. I also expected to see a lot more ashtrays than I did.

OH the klan and the flag wellllllllllll let's look at a few historical klan with flag images, shall we?
Washington D.C. 1925
mp212.jpg

Anderson, Indiana - 1922
J+B-120_Indiana-Klan-parade_1922.jpg

Correct.

This is a non-issue. Another failed attempt by the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

GMAB

-Geaux

Who is this our enemy you're spewing about?

Forum List

Back