Obama's Guest

Indeed Butthurt Obama and Crooked Hillary's illegal aliens, "unaccompanied children" are murdering and raping here in America. It is their culture.

Only in your pea brain is this wacko our president's guest. Do you take hate pills or stupid pills? Looks like both.

Only in your pea brain is this wacko our president's guest. Do you take hate pills or stupid pills? Looks like both.

Obama supports the means that permit these bastards to stay. Ergo, Obama's guest.

I would pick them up, slap a red tattoo on their jawline and boot their asses across the border, with the warning that if they are seen within United States territory again, that tattoo permits any and all citizens to shoot them on sight.

Billy, I'm trying to remember if you blamed Clinton for McVeigh or Bush for 911 or Son of Sam for whoever was President back then. Or is blaming the President for the crimes of legals and illegals and visa holders (like the Saudi 15 + 4) a new (as of 1/20/09) thing for you?

I blamed McVeigh for McVeigh. I recall watching his execution on TV with a certain sense of satisfaction.

Obama's "immigration" policies permit this scum and their less-violent cousins to remain in the country and leech the system. He is essentially supporting an invasion in the hope that it will help knock America financially and culturally into the toilet that encompasses much of the rest of the planet.

Yes, I blame him.

Billy, I'm trying to remember if you blamed Clinton for McVeigh or Bush for 911 or Son of Sam for whoever was President back then. Or is blaming the President for the crimes of legals and illegals and visa holders (like the Saudi 15 + 4) a new (as of 1/20/09) thing for you?

I blamed McVeigh for McVeigh. I recall watching his execution on TV with a certain sense of satisfaction.

Obama's "immigration" policies permit this scum and their less-violent cousins to remain in the country and leech the system. He is essentially supporting an invasion in the hope that it will help knock America financially and culturally into the toilet that encompasses much of the rest of the planet.

Yes, I blame him.
Billy, why would a guy that lives in America try to destroy it's economy? I never understood that argument. I do understand your mourning of a culture change, but then you seem like an elitist, so protecting the old status quo as you watch it slip away due to including more people at the American table of full rights is important to you.

Yes, I blame him.
Billy, why would a guy that lives in America try to destroy it's economy?

Because he, philosophically, is not an American.

I do understand your mourning of a culture change, but then you seem like an elitist

That argument could be made, since I insist on the best in all things. I suppose that makes me discriminating.

so protecting the old status quo as you watch it slip away

I don't give a rat's ass about the status quo, but do you honestly believe that the cultural changes of the last half-century, particularly those applied by the mandating of multiculturalism and diversity driven by an illegal invasion of the United States sanctioned by the government, the diminishment of scholarship and the coarsening of human interaction has been beneficial?

Yes, I blame him.

I do understand your mourning of a culture change, but then you seem like an elitist

That argument could be made, since I insist on the best in all things. I suppose that makes me discriminating.

I don't give a rat's ass about the status quo, but do you honestly believe that the cultural changes of the last half-century, particularly those applied by the mandating of multiculturalism and diversity driven by an illegal invasion of the United States sanctioned by the government, the diminishment of scholarship and the coarsening of human interaction has been beneficial?
I take it you didn't hear this same argument from your parents, or pass it on to your kids, this grudge against change, as though it invalidates everything you ever believed and minimizes your contribution to life. However we have always agreed, you and I, on the sorry state of public education. We just never agreed on the causes. You blame liberality, and I blame Reagan who sent Moms to work. Schools are not teaching what you and I learned at home long before we ever set foot at a schoolhouse door, and the 3 Rs got shoved into a corner.

Yes, I blame him.

I take it you didn't hear this same argument from your parents, or pass it on to your kids, this grudge against change, as though it invalidates everything you ever believed and minimizes your contribution to life. However we have always agreed, you and I, on the sorry state of public education. We just never agreed on the causes. You blame liberality, and I blame Reagan who sent Moms to work. Schools are not teaching what you and I learned at home long before we ever set foot at a schoolhouse door, and the 3 Rs got shoved into a corner.
Hey billy, I did a doodoo. I meant to post that schools are "NOW" teaching what we learned at home in the old days.

Yes, I blame him.

Ha! No grudge. I simply prefer beneficial change to that which is not.

Moms went back to work long before Reagan.

Yes, I blame him.

Hey billy, I did a doodoo. I meant to post that schools are "NOW" teaching what we learned at home in the old days.

Not what I learned they're not.

Yes, I blame him.

Not enmasse

Yes, I blame him.

Not enmasse

As I recall, the big boom in daycare began in 1975, and skyrocketed under Carter.

Yes, I blame him.
Billy, why would a guy that lives in America try to destroy it's economy? I never understood that argument. I do understand your mourning of a culture change, but then you seem like an elitist, so protecting the old status quo as you watch it slip away due to including more people at the American table of full rights is important to you.
If you were familiar with the Cloward Piven strategy, which obumble is following to the letter, the need to destroy the economy would be clear.

Forum List

Back