Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I agreed with bush. One person was not the problem he should have been concerned with. His comment was absolutely right. Our military was in combat with thousands of terrorist and that was the priority concern. Bush was absolutely right.
As for osama.....yes obama gave the nod to go forward, but obama doesn't get the credit for killing osama in any way. Good grief, the credit goes to the navy seals and those who actually did the work in locating osama and killing him, not obama.
Of course obama is going to use this to make himself look like he accomplished something........lol

So, has any President ever deserved credit (or blame) for what his military did? If so, why does Obama not get any credit for this operation?

Hey...........Bush Sr. got credit for a lightning war during Desert Storm. Jr. got credit when he stood under a "mission accomplished" banner 6 years too early.

The only time a president doesn't get credit is when they're Democrat.

How in the hell do you fuck up scoring with South American hookers though? thats one of the easiest things in the world to do, even Corky Thatcher would have been able to pass through it. This Secret Service needs to clean house, cause a guy that can't even pay an honest working girl has no business guarding the President imo.

How in the hell do you fuck up scoring with South American hookers though? thats one of the easiest things in the world to do, even Corky Thatcher would have been able to pass through it. This Secret Service needs to clean house, cause a guy that can't even pay an honest working girl has no business guarding the President imo.

My personal opinion? I think that the girls had already negotiated the price and agreed to it, but one of them figured out that they were with a high level diplomatic visit and she decided to raise a stink, hoping to get them to pay her more because they'd want to keep it as quiet as possible.

Actually..yeah..it was that Bush gave up on the search for OBL. It didn't suit the agenda..which was to attack Iraq. And Bush was surprisingly nasty to the intelligence community given that his father was quite the opposite. Bush had no problem whatsoever breaking up CIA groups, hanging the director out to dry..or outting agents. It was the CIA that told him not to mention the Aluminium pipes in his state of the union..which..famously..he chose to ignore.

After 8 years of Clinton there a lot of his appointees still in the CIA. Bush should have cleared them out, but he didn't, so he paid a price for being a nice guy.

Obama made a mistake bringing in Clinton people because they seem to always cause truoble for him. The reason he did was cuz he doesn't know how to do the job. He deligates almost everything.

Columbia is Clinton's backyard. This Secret Service mess is partly Hillary's doing. The only blame I can give Obama for it is not putting the right people in charge. Hillary cannot be trusted. She's constantly screwing him.

Yo, PudWhistler, you DO realize that the Secret Service director who is implicated in the scandal in Columbia was actually appointed under Jr.?

And, if you want to talk about "mistakes" from previous admins, guess what? Most of the people in Romney's camp are the same ones that were in Jr.'s administration as well.

Oh.............and wasn't it Romney who said it wasn't worth moving Heaven and earth to get one man?

The original quote came from an April 2007 interview with the Associated Press. Romney said in that interview he backs a broad strategy to defeat Islamic jihadists and that it's "not worth moving heaven and earth" for one person. Romney said catching bin Laden would make the country safer by a "small percentage" -- he added, a "very insignificant increase in safety." Romney's argument was that somebody else would replace bin Laden at the helm of Al Qaeda.

None other than Sen. John McCain, the 2008 GOP nominee who is now defending Romney on the issue, criticized him for the April 2007 statement.

Read more: Obama campaign's bin Laden ad omits Romney clarification on key quote | Fox News

Oh..............and the article is from a news site you'll trust........Fox News.

I fail to see anywhere you were able to refute my assertions.

Obama deligates his duties to others too much.

Where did anything you say prove that to be false?

My personal opinion? I think that the girls had already negotiated the price and agreed to it, but one of them figured out that they were with a high level diplomatic visit and she decided to raise a stink, hoping to get them to pay her more because they'd want to keep it as quiet as possible.

But since prostitution is legal in Colombia I thought the girls had set rates, or this is a different system? either way they should not have mentioned they were with the SS, I would have just said I'm in the country on business.

I agreed with bush. One person was not the problem he should have been concerned with. His comment was absolutely right. Our military was in combat with thousands of terrorist and that was the priority concern. Bush was absolutely right.
As for osama.....yes obama gave the nod to go forward, but obama doesn't get the credit for killing osama in any way. Good grief, the credit goes to the navy seals and those who actually did the work in locating osama and killing him, not obama.
Of course obama is going to use this to make himself look like he accomplished something........lol

So, has any President ever deserved credit (or blame) for what his military did? If so, why does Obama not get any credit for this operation?

Hey...........Bush Sr. got credit for a lightning war during Desert Storm. Jr. got credit when he stood under a "mission accomplished" banner 6 years too early.

The only time a president doesn't get credit is when they're Democrat.

Or when the chicken-shit had to be goaded into making a decision.

In this case Obama was reluctant. He was afraid. It showed on his face in photos and insiders are saying it was very much so.

Did anyone believe Obama had a major role in this besides the Obadrones?

Any true American of course believes that only the president could make the call, and the call was hard and honest.

You don't like that, fellow Republican: fuck off.

Did anyone believe Obama had a major role in this besides the Obadrones?

Any true American of course believes that only the president could make the call, and the call was hard and honest.

You don't like that, fellow Republican: fuck off.

The call was easy. Throw out all that 50 percent, 60 percent jazz about us knowing it was Osama. We knew it was him. We knew his couriers lived there and we had satellite evidence that a tall 6'4" guy was walking the garden. The evidence was strong. The percent talk is just propaganda.

It was a no f'ing brainer call and it shows how Obama is more than willing to take more than his due.

Also, the fact that gutsycall.com was online only minutes after his speech; to receive campaign donations, shows the lengths he'll go to politicize the issue.

YOU ARE LIVING IN DENIAL JAKE. YOU SOUND LIKE A LIBERAL SHEEP.

And you wonder with the independents and moderates look at our party's far right and wonder if you guys are about country or about political party. Why do you guys hate so bad? Tell me. Explain it to me. Since when is party before country?

And you wonder with the independents and moderates look at our party's far right and wonder if you guys are about country or about political party. Why do you guys hate so bad? Tell me. Explain it to me. Since when is party before country?
WTF are you talking about Joke Stoker? You're all over the place..

The soft call would have been to rain hell fire on the compound and accept collateral damages.

The hard call militarily was to commit troops to harm's way.

The har call politically was that if the mission failed you assholes would have been all over the president.

The easy call is to call you assholes what you are in denouncing the president.

Why do you hate so badly you put political power in front of country?

LOL at the hater that wants to know why others are supposedly hating.

WTF are you talking about Joke Stoker? You're all over the place..

I am right on the money. Politically, this is blowing up on you, as the center, moderates, independents, and many right-thinking GOP are distancing themselves from you. Militarily, the call was hard, and the president make it, and got a way with it.

Why do you guys hate so badly that you put your hate in front of country?

You guys sound like the far left during the Vietnam days. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back