Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

And you wonder with the independents and moderates look at our party's far right and wonder if you guys are about country or about political party. Why do you guys hate so bad? Tell me. Explain it to me. Since when is party before country?

LOL at the hater that wants to know why others are supposedly hating.

You, TGG, are one of the supreme haters here. You hated it getting called out for being wrong and for hating. Get used to it. That is your future here as long as you do it.

The soft call would have been to rain hell fire on the compound and accept collateral damages.

The hard call militarily was to commit troops to harm's way.

The har call politically was that if the mission failed you assholes would have been all over the president.

The easy call is to call you assholes what you are in denouncing the president.

Why do you hate so badly you put political power in front of country?

You're a whiny bitch. Go take a nap.

The soft call would have been to rain hell fire on the compound and accept collateral damages.

The har call politically was that if the mission failed you assholes would have been all over the president.

He knew Osama was there and he put his machine in motion to capitalize on it. Given that his approval ratings were in the shitter; it wasn't a hard call at all. I would think that you would understand how your fellow sociopath's mind would work.

You can't justify your hate, so you call me whiny? Fuck off, hater. You sound like a lefty from the Vietnam War.

He knew Osama was there and he put his machine in motion to capitalize on it. Given that his approval ratings were in the shitter; it wasn't a hard call at all. I would think that you would understand how your fellow sociopath's mind would work.

You sound like a sociopath lefty from the Vietname era. You are pathetic.

Why do you put your hate in front of the country's welfare?

And you wonder with the independents and moderates look at our party's far right and wonder if you guys are about country or about political party. Why do you guys hate so bad? Tell me. Explain it to me. Since when is party before country?
WTF are you talking about Joke Stoker? You're all over the place..

I am right on the money. Politically, this is blowing up on you, as the center, moderates, independents, and many right-thinking GOP are distancing themselves from you. Militarily, the call was hard, and the president make it, and got a way with it.

Why do you guys hate so badly that you put your hate in front of country?

You guys sound like the far left during the Vietnam days. Fuck off.
You fuck off, lying little turd.

So, has any President ever deserved credit (or blame) for what his military did? If so, why does Obama not get any credit for this operation?

Hey...........Bush Sr. got credit for a lightning war during Desert Storm. Jr. got credit when he stood under a "mission accomplished" banner 6 years too early.

The only time a president doesn't get credit is when they're Democrat.

Or when the chicken-shit had to be goaded into making a decision.

In this case Obama was reluctant. He was afraid. It showed on his face in photos and insiders are saying it was very much so.

bullshit...The only president that doesnt get cred is the black guy

The only president that gets blame for taking less vaca than the previous president is the black guy

See the common factor here. You assigning motives or feelings have shit to do with what is the truth. The truth is that Obama got that son of a bitch after Bush said he wasnt concerned with him. I guess Obama has to play dress up and put on a flight suit to get cons dicks swelling. They love that fake shit

The hard call politically was that if the mission failed you assholes would have been all over the president.

Agreed. mudmissile is so partisan. Sad.

brittv.jpg

These far right pretend Americans sound exactly like the lying lefties of the Vietnam Era.

Pathetic little fucks.

Those who disagree with the president's hard and honest call, fuck off.

Agreed. I heard that Gates & Biden were against it but the President ordered it anyway. Good call Mr. President :) mudmissile can GFH. ;) :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

It's true.....just ask Obama. He'll tell ya.

He'll tell ya as you turn and walk away laughing your ass off.

The hard call politically was that if the mission failed you assholes would have been all over the president.

Agreed. mudmissile is so partisan. Sad.

brittv.jpg

Although, I'm somewhat amused by that cartoon; you should realize it's as partisan too. So I don't really get the point of accusing someone of being partisan if you're partisan.

You can't justify your hate, so you call me whiny? Fuck off, hater. You sound like a lefty from the Vietnam War.

Fuck off you snivelling little obadrone. You keep claiming I have a problem with the killing of Bin Laden and you are wrong. I don't think it was a hard decision for Bammy to make. It wouldn't have been a hard decision for anyone but a pussy ass limp wristed chump like you. Quit with the drama, sissy.

Mud, lockejaw, and TGG continue to act just like far lefties during the Vietnam era.

Completely unAmerican, completely unpatriotic. For shame.

Hey...........Bush Sr. got credit for a lightning war during Desert Storm. Jr. got credit when he stood under a "mission accomplished" banner 6 years too early.

The only time a president doesn't get credit is when they're Democrat.

Or when the chicken-shit had to be goaded into making a decision.

In this case Obama was reluctant. He was afraid. It showed on his face in photos and insiders are saying it was very much so.

bullshit...The only president that doesnt get cred is the black guy

The only president that gets blame for taking less vaca than the previous president is the black guy

See the common factor here. You assigning motives or feelings have shit to do with what is the truth. The truth is that Obama got that son of a bitch after Bush said he wasnt concerned with him. I guess Obama has to play dress up and put on a flight suit to get cons dicks swelling. They love that fake shit

Being black is a crutch to some.

These far right pretend Americans sound exactly like the lying lefties of the Vietnam Era.

Pathetic little fucks.

You're going to commit Harikari when Bammy loses in Nov. I can tell. You're pathetic.

i will throw a victory party for my candidate Romney at the club when he wins. But I know the fucks like you here, and those folks will be barred from entering.

Mud, lockejaw, and TGG continue to act just like far lefties during the Vietnam era.

Completely unAmerican, completely unpatriotic. For shame.

Face it, it was not a hard decision for him to make. If it was a hard decision for him to make, its because he thought he would be wrong to let the SEALS take him out. Maybe he was conflicted on it because he would be ordering the killing of a prominent fellow Muslim?

Pathetic little fucks.

You're going to commit Harikari when Bammy loses in Nov. I can tell. You're pathetic.

i will throw a victory party for my candidate Romney at the club when he wins. But I know the fucks like you here, and those folks will be barred from entering.
Lol... You're such a douchebag.

Forum List

Back