Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

Fact-based news is now referred to as "know-nothingism," while shrillshill, edu-hyperbolic leftstream media gets a free out of jail card?

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Well, here is what we can do. You and I will debate the topics, you can parrot your faux news propaganda, and I will provide the facts. I will hand you your head each and every time. I suggest as soon as you hear the propaganda on faux you keep repeating it over, and over and over again, because parrots don't think, they mimic.

I've seen what you use instead of facts.

Funny thing is, I've seen them all elsewhere. Why do you pretend you present original material, parrot?

Facts and truth are not 'original' ideas, only lies and propaganda are contrived. You have yet to back up any of your emotes or outbursts.

I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.
Harry S. Truman

Well, here is what we can do. You and I will debate the topics, you can parrot your faux news propaganda, and I will provide the facts. I will hand you your head each and every time. I suggest as soon as you hear the propaganda on faux you keep repeating it over, and over and over again, because parrots don't think, they mimic.

I've seen what you use instead of facts.

Funny thing is, I've seen them all elsewhere. Why do you pretend you present original material, parrot?

Facts and truth are not 'original' ideas, only lies and propaganda are contrived. You have yet to back up any of your emotes or outbursts.

I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.
Harry S. Truman
You see what you want to see. You don't want to see that I provide proof for my claims, so you don't.

Magical thinking. It's a common leftist failing.

Now run on back to DailyKOS and HuffPo and get today's official opinions!

The "bill" has to be formally introduced before consideration or debate can begin.

ANY DEMOCRAT can introduce the legislation to be considered.

IF THE BILL IS SO DAMN IMPORTANT WHY HASN'T A DEMOCRAT INTRODUCED IT?

I Think Obama realizes he has a real Problem, as Several Senate Democrats have expressed reservations about supporting the bill.

Going to be tough for him to Blame Republicans for it not passing, if he can not even get Enough Democrats to support it to pass it in the Senate.

lol

The "bill" has to be formally introduced before consideration or debate can begin.

Kids in the House - Grade School - How a Bill Becomes a Law

EzZJi.png

fQxck.png

EzZJi.png

fQxck.png

What does that nonsense have to do with this bill and the fact that it is nowhere to be found? And why do you guys always refer to cartoons as insults?

They are not "raising taxes" on the rich, they are removing tax cuts from the rich, big difference. Not that it effects me, I don't make 200k a year and none of you do either.

Does the person or entity you work for earn $200k a year? Are you dependent on that person/entity for your paycheck? If so, it affects you.

EzZJi.png

fQxck.png
Yeah. So how is that supposed to explain why no Democrats have introduced Obama's so-important-we'll-all-die-if-you-don't-pass-this-bill-yesterday bill?

How can this Bill be dead on Arrival, when from what I can see, it hasn't even arrived yet. I saw the pomp and circumstance at the speech, I saw the Pomp and Circumstance in the Rose garden, But where the hell is the bill.

What a Joke.

Harry Reid has basically tabled Obama's bill--he has more important things on his agenda--I guess--and I don't believe that one single democrat in the house has introduced this bill as yet--NOT even Nancy Pelosi.

Democrats are balking at Obama's NEW JOBS bill--therefore it really is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Both houses (Rep & Dems) want to take parts from this bill and pass it--but Obama is on an ALL OR NONE strategy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/u...ress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=1&hp

Obama is going to have to add democrat opposition to his blame list--:lol:

EzZJi.png

fQxck.png

What does that nonsense have to do with this bill and the fact that it is nowhere to be found? And why do you guys always refer to cartoons as insults?

When folks act like children, they deserve to be treated as children...

You don't need to be a internet detective to find the Bill...

Oy9xC.png

The White House

"We have all seen these circus elephants complete with tusks, ivory in their head and thick skins, who move around the circus ring and grab the tail of the elephant ahead of them."
President John F. Kennedy

EzZJi.png

fQxck.png

When folks act like children, they deserve to be treated as children...

Oy9xC.png

The White House

"We have all seen these circus elephants complete with tusks, ivory in their head and thick skins, who move around the circus ring and grab the tail of the elephant ahead of them."

Man you are full of yourself aren't you.

You better slow down some of your shit is spilling out of your eyes and ears.

Oy9xC.png

The White House

Ahhh, the bill's at the White House.

Say, did you watch the Schoolhouse Rock video? I believe it says that only members of Congress can introduce bills. Is the White House a member of Congress?

Oy9xC.png

The White House

Say, did you watch the Schoolhouse Rock video? I believe it says that only members of Congress can introduce bills. Is the White House a member of Congress?

It's funny when someone tries so hard to make another poster look foolish and it backfires.

Oy9xC.png

The White House

It's funny when someone tries so hard to make another poster look foolish and it backfires.
No, he's smarter than us. Really! Just ask him! :lol:

Oy9xC.png

The White House

True, only members of Congress can INTRODUCE a bill. But the author does not have to be a member of Congress. Ask the lobbyists and corporate lawyers who authored bills for Republicans.

Oy9xC.png

The White House

True, only members of Congress can INTRODUCE a bill. But the author does not have to be a member of Congress. Ask the lobbyists and corporate lawyers who authored bills for Republicans.

Or the ones for the democrats. Dont even pretend its one sided.

I don't have to pretend. It is pretty much one sided.

But, but, but...

THIS NEEDS TO BE PASSED RIGHT AWAY!!!

Why hasn't Weiner introduced it yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stimulus II: Return of the Deficit Increases and No Private Sector Jobs

I'm waiting until its on DVD.

That is laughable. The HCB is a good example. Let the insurance companies help.

Oy9xC.png

The White House

So which Democrat has introduced this utterly historic amazingly cool bill to Congress?

Oh, and way to pretend that Democrats don't let special interest groups write their bills. Amusing, but unrealistic.

Yeah, not really.

Jon Christian Ryter -- Lobbyists write amnesty bill
You might say the bill was also cosponsored by the lobbyists for the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Immigration Center, the National Council of LaRaza, the Service Employees International Union, the Essential Workers Immigration Coalition and the US Chamber of Commerce (lobbying on behalf of US business owners who are attempting to drive down the cost of labor in the United States) since the lobbyists actually wrote the language of the legislation that will legalize 10 million more illegal aliens over the next two decades. .​

Worst Legislator in California, Part II - Page 1 - News - Los Angeles - LA Weekly
Charles and Ron Calderon got special attention in de Sa's series because they're awash in money given to them by the very ghostwriters whose laws they push.

Most reporters in the Sacramento press corps pretend this spectacle isn't important, and they rarely write about it. It's easy to become confused. In Sacramento, a legislator who introduces a bill is called the "author." But often, the Calderons and their political colleagues don't so much as lift a pencil. The pencil is controlled by political action committees, corporate executives or Sacramento's throngs of lobbyists, 1,200 strong, who use a public servant — say Ron or Charles Calderon — to push their law through committee votes and floor approvals.

In Sacramento-speak, the ghostwriters are called the law's "sponsors."​

Now you will predictably move the goalposts.

Forum List

Back