Obama's mentor

Don't see what you posted in that cite. Did you even bother to read it?

:cuckoo: your lack of reading comprehension is noted. The OP is a summary of the principles from his book and teachings.

Lying sack of shit. The OP is in no way related to anything in his book or his "teachings". You are simply trying to lie to people who are MUCH smarter than you. Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You ought to be so ashamed that you leave and never return.

Why aren't these people backing up their claims with real facts instead of their usual MO of "ah duh you have no ah duh der reading comprehension" ?

:lol:

Thats what you libs don't get. We think for ourselves, we do not have some organization in the sky that tells us what to believe and what to say. Heritage has its opinions, some are good, some are not.

You, however, live and breath only what you are told by huffpuff, kos, and the obama machine.

How many guns has Obama taken away from you red-blooded patriotic Bible-thumpers?

Also, fuck your God.

What the PNAC wrote in their Sept. 2000 manifesto, Rebuilding America's Defenses, sounds a lot more like what has been happening in America since 9/11 than anything written by Saul Alinsky.

Negged for being a complete scumbag

:cuckoo: your lack of reading comprehension is noted. The OP is a summary of the principles from his book and teachings.

Lying sack of shit. The OP is in no way related to anything in his book or his "teachings". You are simply trying to lie to people who are MUCH smarter than you. Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You ought to be so ashamed that you leave and never return.

Why aren't these people backing up their claims with real facts instead of their usual MO of "ah duh you have no ah duh der reading comprehension" ?

:lol:

I gave you a second cite and told you how to find more. Alinsky's principles are well known. If you choose to remain ignorant thats your choice.

The far right follows its own Saul, even Rush Limbaugh.

who exactly makes up the 'far right' ? Give us a list of names and explain what makes them 'far right'.

are the following far right concepts

freedom
responsibility
constitutional government
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

now, which are far right and why.

Now you have listed what much of the responsible right stands for.

The far right believes in obstructionism, theocracy, social con rights before everybody else's, so forth and so on.

When you can show that is not so, then we can move on to your useless demands.

who exactly makes up the 'far right' ? Give us a list of names and explain what makes them 'far right'.

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

come on jakey, you made the claim, back it up or STFU and go away.

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

The far right believes in obstructionism, theocracy, social con rights before everybody else's, so forth and so on.

what you call the far right is a tiny minority of idiots. they do not represent anyone but their foolish selves. they are less than 1%. To claim that those stupid views are held by a majority of conservatives is a lie.

Now, lets talk about the far left, shall we?

Last edited:

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

come on jakey, you made the claim, back it up or STFU and go away.

I just did. Rush is the SA of the far right. Much of the above lists is what the responsible right believes in. You folks believe in obstructionism and social con nonsense.

The primaries rejected you folks.

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

what you call the far right is a tiny minority of idiots. they do not represent anyone but their foolish selves. they are less than 1%. To claim that those stupid views are held by a majority of conservatives is a lie.

I agree that you folks are in the very minority on the far right.

You were rejected in the primaries.

We will have little trouble holding the House and will take the Senate finally, which you freaks prevented us from doing in 2012 and 2014.

Your time is over.

Dodger victory. Jansen shut down the Rockies just like I wasted the far right like Redfish.

Night all.

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

No one is trying to set up a theocracy that is a lie. No one's rights before anyone else, you lie. YOUR president is the one who can't work with anyone and I can't think of one thing he didn't get, except his open borders BS, what you said is a lie.

We will have little trouble holding the House and will take the Senate finally, which you freaks prevented us from doing in 2012 and 2014.

Your time is over.

negged for being an asshole.

Thats what you libs don't get. We think for ourselves, we do not have some organization in the sky that tells us what to believe and what to say. Heritage has its opinions, some are good, some are not.

You, however, live and breath only what you are told by huffpuff, kos, and the obama machine.

So you do agree that the Genesis for the Individual Mandate did come from a conservative "think tank" , right? :)

Thanks for the laugh! You truly don't know what you are talking about. Unlike you and other dolts like you, I am truly a Free Thinker and will examine many different sources from different political persuasions, instead of being a jerk off like you who will cite something that YOU have yet to prove that Alinksky has said verbatim.

How come you haven't responded to Lonelaughter's request for verification and citation? Your favorite way of running from a debate is that lame "reading comprehension" allegation that you like to make.

You show me where I have EVER cited something from Huffington Post, Daily Kos, or the so-called Obama machine and claimed it was gospel. I'll be waiting. I'm sure that your lame retort will involve some bullshit about "reading comprehension". :lol:

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

Anyone not more left then Jake would be my guess. Jake is into radical left wing pronouncements.

freedom
responsibility
states rights
individual rights
low taxes
sane fiscal policy
sane foreign policy
job creation

No one is trying to set up a theocracy that is a lie. No one's rights before anyone else, you lie. YOUR president is the one who can't work with anyone and I can't think of one thing he didn't get, except his open borders BS, what you said is a lie.

Lying is what Jake does. He does whether he is posting as jake or rightwinger.

I had him (them) on ignore for a while, may put them back.

come on libs, cat got your tongue?

come on .., man !! what do you expect them to say ? if they openly agree with ole Saul they will only prove your FACTS, they will call you a right wing nut who is spreading hate and division, they will not deny it.

i have not read beyond this note, so it will be interesting to read their convoluted replies and my predictions.

Your time is over.

Try not to let JaketheFake, the left wing extremist get to you.

So you do agree that the Genesis for the Individual Mandate did come from a conservative "think tank" , right? :)

Thanks for the laugh! You truly don't know what you are talking about. Unlike you and other dolts like you, I am truly a Free Thinker and will examine many different sources from different political persuasions, instead of being a jerk off like you who will cite something that YOU have yet to prove that Alinksky has said verbatim.

How come you haven't responded to Lonelaughter's request for verification and citation? Your favorite way of running from a debate is that lame "reading comprehension" allegation that you like to make.

You show me where I have EVER cited something from Huffington Post, Daily Kos, or the so-called Obama machine and claimed it was gospel. I'll be waiting. I'm sure that your lame retort will involve some bullshit about "reading comprehension". :lol:

I don't respond to LL, I put him/her/it on ignore weeks ago. I gave you citiations and taught you how to find more. If you want me to be your mentor, you will have to pay me. My fee is $300/hour.

Lying is what Jake does. He does whether he is posting as jake or rightwinger.

I had him (them) on ignore for a while, may put them back.

Are you sure he is also rightwinger? If not then that is one cruel thing to say about RW. One thing is, if he is rightwinger, he is not trying to pretend to be anything other than a left winger, barring the name of course.

Your time is over.

Try not to let JaketheFake, the left wing extremist get to you.

he doesn't. I find him amusing.

Forum List

Back