Obamas preemptive Hillary pardon

My husband said it. Obama will not just only clear her of past disgressions but of further ones.
What is the combined IQ of the two of you?

Well son My husband has worked for PPG, designed the premier paint called water borne and took his company off the map at Saturn. You know in Tennessee.

I personally got a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum AND A JUNO AWARD fo a song called All your tomorrows for the promo I did.

AND FUCKING YOU?
I've been to Mars. But you didn't answer my question.

I've been to Mars.

You've been to Pennsylvania?

Big deal

In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?
Its going to take some time to indict her. They have over a half million emails to wade through, so I would assume they are going to get all their ducks in order before indicting. They are going to slam dunk this case and thats going to take some time. I'm guessing in January they indict.

Obama is going to look like a stooge for campaigning for her and saying all the positive things he's said about her :lol:

The YouTube video's that will be made :lol: :lol:
No offense to you, but have you ever been right about anything?
In May 2016, CK predicted the Cubs in 7

For folks like Ravi who are not up to speed in regards to recent revelations, watch Hannity tonight. They will review the 16 or so distinct felonies not to mention the multiple counts of each. As we know, Slick Willie pardoned Marc Rich, a Wall Street scam artist, and Rich was only indicted, not convicted.
So you can't even begin to list a crime. I realize Hannity will be peeing his pants, as usual.

Setting up a private server to avoid Federal Records Keeping and FOIA laws.

Allowing classified information to be placed on and stored on that server illegally.

Keeping the existence of the the server secret after her records had been subpoenaed by the courts and congress.

Destroying records on the server after they had been subpoenaed by the courts and congress.

Perjury in congressional testimony.

Failure to return classified information to the government when she left government service.

Giving access to classified information to persons without the proper clearances.

I could go on but you would refuse to accept reality, just like you're doing now. So my best advice is put on the straight jacket now because you're really going to lose it when the indictments are handed down.

If Obama were to give Hillary a blanket pardon, after having claimed she innocent all these years...

What would that do for his 'legacy', and the stature of the party?
Do you really believe that Obiewan gives a flying fuck about the party?

Probably more than he cares for Michelle.

Without the Party, where would he be?

I think you're seeing it basackwards, his opinion, where would the party be without him.

In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?
Indicte her for what?

Listen, just because the Clintons are wealthy beyond their wildest imagination and accidentally leaked top secret information that Hillary deleted and used bleach bit to cover up and then destroyed the devices does not imply guilt, rather, it is proof of guilt.

If Obama were to give Hillary a blanket pardon, after having claimed she innocent all these years...

I think you're seeing it basackwards, his opinion, where would the party be without him.

They'd have installed Hillary, with a lot less baggage than she has now

They'd have installed Hillary, with a lot less baggage than she has now

They would have tried, I'm not sure she could have won.

Can you link it duncer? I googled all your tomorrows promo and got nothing. :lmao:

Really? All our tomorrows was a huge middle of the road hit. Eddie also wrote Hit me with your Best Shot. We're tallking Pat Benatar here. You've heard of her correct? \Have you ever heard of Grace Slick? Or Ronnie Spector? That was work I did for RCA.

Actually one of my fave guys is now a big hit with you down there. John Roberts who used to be the Canuck MTV dude up here. He'll know a party I threw for Ronnie Spector. Genya Raven produced her album.

And you?

Yes, he can. The real question is if he thinks it would benefit his Legacy to do so, or to let her be indicted.

My husband said it. Obama will not just only clear her of past disgressions but of further ones.
What is the combined IQ of the two of you?

Well son My husband has worked for PPG, designed the premier paint called water borne and took his company off the map at Saturn. You know in Tennessee.

I personally got a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum AND A JUNO AWARD fo a song called All your tomorrows for the promo I did.

AND FUCKING YOU?
I've been to Mars. But you didn't answer my question.

Let me do this disclaimer. I don't like to brag. But if you are going to force me to validate myself I will.
Saturn was in Tennessee. My husband actually was part of the R&D team that helped develop water borne paint between CIL and PPG. As a member of PPG he was sent to Saturn. Cripes I swear it was the best days of our lives because these cars were awesome beyond.

Proud of the product. Lived in Franklin first and then Bellvue and then whoa geeze Nunnely
.Now play banjo music......

Here's the difference I guess between you and me. I'd like to get to know you. Well in the past. You obviously hate me from the get go because my politics aren't the same as yours.
So there is not talking to be done. Pity the way things go these days.

Yes, he can. The real question is if he thinks it would benefit his Legacy to do so, or to let her be indicted.

I suggested a couple weeks ago he might do this because we all know "the long knives" will be out for the Clintons! They won't have to do anything; it'll be the usual accuse and make a political case as they go along! Republicans are scum and should be ashamed of even being classified anywhere near the species of human beings! A special place is reserved in HELL for these people if there's any justice; Gingrich, Giuliani, and Trump on their way! :blahblah: :bang3:

If they wait to charge her till 21 Jan, 2017 his hands will be tied.

I swear OK Cruz has got to be the AG. Can You imagine Cruz and Rudy tag teaming to drain the swamp? Holy toledo! It would be the awesomeness of awesomeness.

I don't think he would take the job, plus most of his experience in on the defense side, not prosecution. I'd rather see Gowdy fill the AG position. Cruz has higher aspirations.

Forum List

Back