Obama's rating continues to fall....

You should be. Obamanomics is an epic fail.

Some can adjust, others will sublimate. By far it is not the end of the world, or the worse thing that could happen to us.

Yep. Many prisoners begin to identify with their captors. You apparently fall into that category.

How people can still stand by this man with 5years of 7.6- 8% unemployment, a 800 billion stimulus that he stole from the People that did absolutely nothing..bullied the people that will bully businesses into a new monster government program (ObamaCare) that we the people will pay for, either in lost jobs and more harassment by the Irs..

I'm amazed and really scared for this country...

We're at the tipping point where the parasites have enough votes to (temporarily) keep feeding from the taxpayer host. At some point, we'll be bled out, but they don't grok that.

We're at the tipping point where the parasites have enough votes to (temporarily) keep feeding from the taxpayer host. At some point, we'll be bled out, but they don't grok that.

true...and the Democrats know this and feed into this while screeching it's all about caring for people..

I'm afraid our country has become a hopeless case..It's just damn sad to watch

I will never give up on my country, no matter who is in the White House. I still have hope and respect for living in such a great nation.

What is the lowest approval rating for any sitting president? I would imagine Bush 2 and Carter are up there somewhere...yeah Obamacare is a killer...I can't get hired on anywhere no one is hiring right now for my kind of job and my wife is working part time aka 35-39 hours so we can keep from paying you benefits...it sucks..we are barely scraping by...I am at the point of thinking that the collapse of the country wouldn't be much different than how we are living now...

Polls going the CONS way and they shout them from the roof tops. Watch them go the other way and suddenly it'll be, "the only poll that counts is in November". :lol:

Polls going the CONS way and they shout them from the roof tops. Watch them go the other way and suddenly it'll be, "the only poll that counts is in November". :lol:

You are referring to election polls...asking about who would win if we voted right now. In that case, it is only the actual election that counts.

These are approval polls...asking about what the people think of the President's performance to date. There is no doubt that Obama's numbers are going down. He is performing poorly. He is a failure.

Last edited:

If the poll had Obama with a approval rating of 60 plus libs would be shouting it from the roof tops now with Obama in 40s and falling they are silent and the only poll that truly does matter is the one on election day all the rest are just snapshots of the moment.

If the poll had Obama with a approval rating of 60 plus libs would be shouting it from the roof tops now with Obama in 40s and falling they are silent and the only poll that truly does matter is the one on election day all the rest are just snapshots of the moment.

So you admit the OP is worthless. Thanks.

What is the lowest approval rating for any sitting president? I would imagine Bush 2 and Carter are up there somewhere...yeah Obamacare is a killer...I can't get hired on anywhere no one is hiring right now for my kind of job and my wife is working part time aka 35-39 hours so we can keep from paying you benefits...it sucks..we are barely scraping by...I am at the point of thinking that the collapse of the country wouldn't be much different than how we are living now...

I've had worse than that as a single parent. I was not able to work because of hydrocele. Then it was a split in my sphincter from lifting to much weight. I dug food out of the trash to eat while I feed my son food from the store, had no benefits and no full time job.

Last edited:

of course they would...

Forum List

Back