Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's record

Success or failure?

1209237_398412830282148_2073461579_n.jpg

dont forget the downgrades to the credit rating

the prezbo mentioned that today

he tried to blame the Republicans for it

John Boehner: "We got 98% of what we wanted." | RedState

Boehner: I got "98 percent" of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Oh these right wing ignorant fucktards. When Republicans get 98% of everything they wanted, you can't blame the downgrade on Obama. Even the credit agency blamed it on Republicans and those fucking morons have convinced themselves "they won"? Jesus Christ.

The credit agency blamed the downgrade on the inability of the US to cut the deficit. They downgraded us because we didn't demonstrate any willingness to do the tough job of getting our financial house in order. Instead of doing THAT our government was busy passing ObamaCare...another unfunded entitlement that would push us further into debt. Somehow you make all of that the fault of the GOP? As usual, Deanie...you let ideology blind you to reality.

dont forget the downgrades to the credit rating

the prezbo mentioned that today

he tried to blame the Republicans for it

Boehner: I got "98 percent" of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Oh these right wing ignorant fucktards. When Republicans get 98% of everything they wanted, you can't blame the downgrade on Obama. Even the credit agency blamed it on Republicans and those fucking morons have convinced themselves "they won"? Jesus Christ.

The credit agency blamed the downgrade on the inability of the US to cut the deficit. They downgraded us because we didn't demonstrate any willingness to do the tough job of getting our financial house in order. Instead of doing THAT our government was busy passing ObamaCare...another unfunded entitlement that would push us further into debt. Somehow you make all of that the fault of the GOP? As usual, Deanie...you let ideology blind you to reality.

I posted links. You didn't. Why don't you post links? Don't know how?

Unlike you, Deanie...I have a functioning brain. I read several newspapers each day and do my best to keep up with the nonsense that's going on in Washington. I don't know why it would be necessary to post a "link" to the reasons behind our credit downgrade. It was rather straight forward. The credit agencies were concerned about our level of debt. They cautioned us that we needed to start showing that we had the political stomach to make cuts to our deficit. That didn't even come close to happening so one of the rating agencies DID downgrade us. Note that they didn't care HOW we cut the deficit. It wasn't a politically driven downgrade. They didn't care if we cut spending...or raised taxes...or did a combination of both. They simply wanted to see a reduction of the deficit. Instead they watched us pass ObamaCare which is going to dramatically increase the deficit and not reach a consensus on how to either lower spending or raise taxes. They watched the Obama Administration do what they always do...nothing...and blame others for not accomplishing the business of the nation. So they downgraded us. Somehow in your warped universe THAT became a Republican failing.

Last edited:

Unlike you, Deanie...I have a functioning brain. I read several newspapers each day and do my best to keep up with the nonsense that's going on in Washington. I don't know why it would be necessary to post a "link" to the reasons behind our credit downgrade. It was rather straight forward. The credit agencies were concerned about our level of debt. They cautioned us that we needed to start showing that we had the political stomach to make cuts to our deficit. That didn't even come close to happening so one of the rating agencies DID downgrade us. Note that they didn't care HOW we cut the deficit. It wasn't a politically driven downgrade. They didn't care if we cut spending...or raised taxes...or did a combination of both. They simply wanted to see a reduction of the deficit. Instead they watched us pass ObamaCare which is going to dramatically increase the deficit and not reach a consensus on how to either lower spending or raise taxes. They watched the Obama Administration do what they always do...nothing...and blame others for not accomplishing the business of the nation. So they downgraded us. Somehow in your warped universe THAT became a Republican failing.

These are the papers you read. Then you use them to line the cat box. In fact, I think you actually read them when you are lining the cat box.

Tabloid-cover.jpg

images

Maybe you should try beign just a little less pompous, Deanie. A fter all the Enquirer broke this story
enquirer_john_edwards.png

Forum List

Back