Obama's,Tickle & Run Policy

Does anyone believe Putin actually takes Obama seriously over the Ukraine.

For that matter, does any country in the world take Obama seriously?
lumpy, here is why I ignore you and people like you: It will make absolutely no difference what Obama does regarding ANYTHING. If he backs Russia down you will condemn Obama for being a war monger and bully. If he does not back Russia down you will condemn Obama for being weak and unable to do his job. The bottom line is that regardless of what Obama does you will condemn him for it. People like you feel that Obama is responsible for everything bad that has happened since the dawn of time and that is why I ignore wacko's like you.

Not true that Obama is responsible for everything bad that has happened since the dawn of time.

Only true for those things that have turned tits up since January, 2009.

I do find it amusing that people who "ignore wackos" who disagree with them spend so much time reading and responding.

lumpy, here is why I ignore you and people like you: It will make absolutely no difference what Obama does regarding ANYTHING. If he backs Russia down you will condemn Obama for being a war monger and bully. If he does not back Russia down you will condemn Obama for being weak and unable to do his job. The bottom line is that regardless of what Obama does you will condemn him for it. People like you feel that Obama is responsible for everything bad that has happened since the dawn of time and that is why I ignore wacko's like you.

I will miss your schizophrenic drama..but no worries, I think I'll survive....:crybaby:

I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. He's lied so many times, yet amazingly there are still people who believe the latest falsehood he spits out.

The entire world thinks/knows they can push us around and we won't bite back.

I think he would take action and protect his Muslim buddies, but no one else seems to matter much, least of all, us!

I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. He's lied so many times, yet amazingly there are still people who believe the latest falsehood he spits out.

I think he would take action and protect his Muslim buddies, but no one else seems to matter much, least of all, us!

I'm sure glad you such a minority. You morons should wear Depends, you continually piss on yourselves. Really, that's all you do.

I'm sure glad you such a minority. You morons should wear Depends, you continually piss on yourselves. Really, that's all you do.

Can't actually argue against anything I said because you know he has lied. Countries do think they can push us around. They are doing it now. Yes, he has done much for Muslims. Billions in aid, military jets, tanks and weapons. Yea, he's been good to them.

But, as usual, the left can't articulate why he should be defended, so they insult. Grow up.

Forum List

Back