Obama's Treasonous and Impeachable Offense

1. Not all the 'graphs' that can be posted can change the facts mentioned in my 1st post...and I'm not even the ones saying it. Our US BPAs are saying it.

2. No one is going to file any paperwork. There is no way in hell anyone is going to try to Impeach the 1st black President, deserved or not...and I think Obama KNEW this from the 1st day he went into office, which is what has emboldened him to do many of the things he has done.

3. And here I thought I was going to have to go a whole day without seeing someone yell out 'Buuuuuuussssshhhhh'. The man has been out of office almost a decade. That ship sailed....come back and join me talking about the CURRENT President.
:p

Not another single successful terrorist attack on US soil after 9/11/01 under Bush....Comparatively Obama is a HUGE FAILURE.

BUT if you want to go there, briefly....

Bush never armed Mexican Drug Cartels, helped terrorists take over their own countries by dragging us into the middle of civil wars to help terrorists without Congressional approval to do so, and never supplied/armed/training/protected terrorists like ISIS.

After Americans were killed on 9/11/01 Bush declared we would find and punish those who killed out people. Obama blamed a fake video and apologized to Muslims and Islamic extremists alike for the video by declaring, 'The future must not belong to those who slander those who slander the prophet of islam'. I am pretty damn sure Ambassador Stevens never slandered the Prophet of Islam, but he was murdered by terrorists. Where was Obama's outrage over the murder of an American Ambassador and 3 other Americans?

THERE WAS NONE! He only had concern for the poor faux offended Muslims. It took him a year to find the scapegoat he finally caught - who he said they could not find - who was giving interviews to world media by a poll somewhere overseas.

(FUNNY how Liberals claim Obama found UBL, using a process set up by Bush before he left, but he couldn't find a terrorist giving interviews by a pool over in the ME for an entire year! Maybe he should have called Bush and asked him to come back long enough to set up the process to find this guy for him, too!)

Last edited:
10 more months and counting...

I can hardly wait for the avalanche of pardons after the election.

...more yet, regarding his disdain for police:

When his college professor buddy acted like an ass and got arrested, without knowing any of the details, he claimed the cops acted 'stupidly'.

Obama has embraced, and brought to the WH to honor the group BLM, who has openly called for the murder of all whites AND POLICEMEN.

Since then Cops have been 'hunted' down - directly targeted for assassination - and killed across the country.

Throw in the fact that Obama's buddy, Bill Ayers, is a domestic terrorist who bombed his own country and killed cops....

My momma always told me you are known by the company you keep.....Momma's always right.

U righties spend all day bashing the government , that it's corrupt bla bla bla .

But you are just fine excusing police brutality so long as they are hassling brown folk .

1. Not all the 'graphs' that can be posted can change the facts mentioned in my 1st post...and I'm not even the ones saying it. Our US BPAs are saying it.

2. No one is going to file any paperwork. There is no way in hell anyone is going to try to Impeach the 1st black President, deserved or not...and I think Obama KNEW this from the 1st day he went into office, which is what has emboldened him to do many of the things he has done.

3. And here I thought I was going to have to go a whole day without seeing someone yell out 'Buuuuuuussssshhhhh'. The man has been out of office almost a decade. That ship sailed....come back and join me talking about the CURRENT President.

Not another single successful terrorist attack on US soil after 9/11/01 under Bush....Comparatively Obama is a HUGE FAILURE.

Bush never armed Mexican Drug Cartels, helped terrorists take over their own countries by dragging us into the middle of civil wars to help terrorists without Congressional approval to do so, and never supplied/armed/training/protected terrorists like ISIS.

After Americans were killed on 9/11/01 Bush declared we would find and punish those who killed out people. Obama blamed a fake video and apologized to Muslims and Islamic extremists alike for the video by declaring, 'The future must not belong to those who slander those who slander the prophet of islam'. I am pretty damn sure Ambassador Stevens never slandered the Prophet of Islam, but he was murdered by terrorists. Where was Obama's outrage over the murder of an American Ambassador and 3 other Americans?

THERE WAS NONE! He only had concern for the poor faux offended Muslims. It took him a year to find the scapegoat he finally caught - who he said they could not find - who was giving interviews to world media by a poll somewhere overseas.

Gee, you’re playing the race card an awful lot.

Natl Border Patrol Council VP: Immigration Laws Being 'Carved Out,' Agents 'Basically' 'Letting Everyone We Catch Out' - Breitbart

Providing for this nation's national security is the 1st and foremost responsibility of the federal government, and President Obama has intentionally been undermining and taking action to do the complete opposite.

Obama refuses to secure the border, even as specOps troops are training to thwart dirty-bomb carrying invaders and USBPAs are even carrying radiation detectors as they patrol our borders.

He has engaged in Human Trafficking while protecting Human Traffickers ('Human Trafficker finally arrested after being detained 24th time').

He has been found in Contempt of court' for refusing to divulge the locations of illegals he has scattered across the nation without 1st informing local / state authorities and agencies.

He refuses to keep violent illegals jailed or to deport the,. refuses to end federal-law violating Sanctuary Cities who provide safe havens for these violent illegals and gang members.

He and his administration armed Mexican Drug Cartels with thousands of weapons, resulting in the murders of over 500 people - t include 2 US citizens: 1 US BPA and the other a member of the US military killed in Tn by a terrorist with one of those guns Obama gave to Mexican Drug Cartels

He refused to sign Kate's Law that would protect American citizens

He has given visas to terrorists, allowing them to come into the US and kill 12 Americans, demonstrating his background check system does not work but STILL wants to bring in another 100,000+ Non-Christian military-aged men-only from a religion/civil-war-torn nation noted for its terrorism and hatred for the US and everything it stands for...despite the continuing mounting death toll of Americans being killed and victimized by Illegals

Just recently an illegal was arrested for raping a child - that is on OBAMA'S hands!

Out own 'troops / law enforcers on the ground are screaming about how Obama has made this nation so extremely vulnerable and how Obama and his administration is directly responsible for the murders and crimes being perpetrated against American citizens by the criminals / illegals Obama is AIDING. On his hands are the blood of all those people murdered by his weapons given to criminals / murderers during Fast and Furious. On his hands is the blood of all the Americans who have died as a result of HIS refusal to secure the border and protect Americans. On his hands is the blood of 12 citizens who were murdered by the terrorist to whom his administration gave a visa and welcomed into the country, as he MOCKED Americans for their concern for our national security and their safety!

This THREAT to our nation's security should have been Impeached long ago!

He should be dragged out on the street in front of the WH, forced to publicly apologize to every American victimized by illegals and to every family member of those murdered by his precious illegals...right before he is publicly caned, Impeached, and sent to prison for an 'aiding and abetting' criminal charge for EVER crime perpetrated against a US citizen during his administration.

Mexico's money should be frozen here in the US. A huge check should be written from those accounts to those victimized and to the families of those killed by Illegals. Money should be used form those accounts to then secure the border - build the wall and do whatever needs to be done...and then and ONLY then should their remaining money be returned to them

It's time M*ersF*ers like this POS in the WH start adhering to his oath of office, tot make our national security, this nation, and our citizens higher priorities than illegals and terrorists - those who do not respect this nation, our people, our laws, and those who want to kill us. It should start with Impeaching that SOB who has violated the Constitution and our laws to push his own personal CRIMINAL agenda!
It's funny to watch you actually believe that crap. :lol:
It would be adorable if the guy/girl didn't have a vote

Natl Border Patrol Council VP: Immigration Laws Being 'Carved Out,' Agents 'Basically' 'Letting Everyone We Catch Out' - Breitbart

Providing for this nation's national security is the 1st and foremost responsibility of the federal government, and President Obama has intentionally been undermining and taking action to do the complete opposite.

Obama refuses to secure the border, even as specOps troops are training to thwart dirty-bomb carrying invaders and USBPAs are even carrying radiation detectors as they patrol our borders.

He has engaged in Human Trafficking while protecting Human Traffickers ('Human Trafficker finally arrested after being detained 24th time').

He has been found in Contempt of court' for refusing to divulge the locations of illegals he has scattered across the nation without 1st informing local / state authorities and agencies.

He refuses to keep violent illegals jailed or to deport the,. refuses to end federal-law violating Sanctuary Cities who provide safe havens for these violent illegals and gang members.

He and his administration armed Mexican Drug Cartels with thousands of weapons, resulting in the murders of over 500 people - t include 2 US citizens: 1 US BPA and the other a member of the US military killed in Tn by a terrorist with one of those guns Obama gave to Mexican Drug Cartels

He has given visas to terrorists, allowing them to come into the US and kill 12 Americans, demonstrating his background check system does not work but STILL wants to bring in another 100,000+ Non-Christian military-aged men-only from a religion/civil-war-torn nation noted for its terrorism and hatred for the US and everything it stands for...despite the continuing mounting death toll of Americans being killed and victimized by Illegals

Just recently an illegal was arrested for raping a child - that is on OBAMA'S hands!

Out own 'troops / law enforcers on the ground are screaming about how Obama has made this nation so extremely vulnerable and how Obama and his administration is directly responsible for the murders and crimes being perpetrated against American citizens by the criminals / illegals Obama is AIDING. On his hands are the blood of all those people murdered by his weapons given to criminals / murderers during Fast and Furious. On his hands is the blood of all the Americans who have died as a result of HIS refusal to secure the border and protect Americans. On his hands is the blood of 12 citizens who were murdered by the terrorist to whom his administration gave a visa and welcomed into the country, as he MOCKED Americans for their concern for our national security and their safety!

He should be dragged out on the street in front of the WH, forced to publicly apologize to every American victimized by illegals and to every family member of those murdered by his precious illegals...right before he is publicly caned, Impeached, and sent to prison for an 'aiding and abetting' criminal charge for EVER crime perpetrated against a US citizen during his administration.

Mexico's money should be frozen here in the US. A huge check should be written from those accounts to those victimized and to the families of those killed by Illegals. Money should be used form those accounts to then secure the border - build the wall and do whatever needs to be done...and then and ONLY then should their remaining money be returned to them

It's time M*ersF*ers like this POS in the WH start adhering to his oath of office, tot make our national security, this nation, and our citizens higher priorities than illegals and terrorists - those who do not respect this nation, our people, our laws, and those who want to kill us. It should start with Impeaching that SOB who has violated the Constitution and our laws to push his own personal CRIMINAL agenda!
Breitbart is not as credible as the National inquirer.

You mean like you believed the leftist crap that Republicans would impeach Obama? You know, the bet you're about to lose? January 20 then I get to put a statement in your sig saying whatever I want for six months, LOL. So you're demonstrably believing your party's crap. Though I give you credit for at least backing up your blind belief in their crap

After Americans were killed on 9/11/01, Bush’s INS sent letters to the flight schools informing the schools that their fair haired students had their visa’s renewed!!!!

I’m pretty sure it was a mistake but you can never tell with all of the entanglements between the Saudis, oilmen, and Bush’s pappy.

PS: Obama got Osama.

Thanks.

It's sad watching you deny all that documented, reported 'crap'...
I live near the border....your "reports" are typical Breitbart crap.
Yet all the stories and reports coming from the US BPA and police all over the stats near the border, like Az, are pointing out the liberal B$ is just that, that libs are covering up what is really going on and speaking of things they know nothing about.

Sorry, when a US BPA describes what is going on I will believe them every time over an opinionated lib.

...more yet, regarding his disdain for police:

When his college professor buddy acted like an ass and got arrested, without knowing any of the details, he claimed the cops acted 'stupidly'.

Obama has embraced, and brought to the WH to honor the group BLM, who has openly called for the murder of all whites AND POLICEMEN.

Since then Cops have been 'hunted' down - directly targeted for assassination - and killed across the country.

Throw in the fact that Obama's buddy, Bill Ayers, is a domestic terrorist who bombed his own country and killed cops....

My momma always told me you are known by the company you keep.....Momma's always right.

U righties spend all day bashing the government , that it's corrupt bla bla bla .

But you are just fine excusing police brutality so long as they are hassling brown folk .

That's stupid

After Americans were killed on 9/11/01, Bush’s INS sent letters to the flight schools informing the schools that their fair haired students had their visa’s renewed!!!!

I’m pretty sure it was a mistake but you can never tell with all of the entanglements between the Saudis, oilmen, and Bush’s pappy.

Thanks.

The military got Obama, just like the military got Hussein. Obama is a politician, he sits behind a desk

You mean like you believed the leftist crap that Republicans would impeach Obama? You know, the bet you're about to lose? January 20 then I get to put a statement in your sig saying whatever I want for six months, LOL. So you're demonstrably believing your party's crap. Though I give you credit for at least backing up your blind belief in their crap

Care to wager your avatar?

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

:deal:

You guys crack us up on almost a daily basis. If I lose the bet on impeachment that is just as good as winning it. It's because the Republicans are spineless as I knew they would be.

This has got to be the most hilarious claim by Liberals.

Prior to leaving office it was BUSH and HIS administration that set up the team and the process for finding UBL. It worked -they finally found UBL, during the Obama administration. It only took Obama being asked 3 times if they could go after him before he said 'yes'.... Bust 'Obama got Usama'.

Really?

Then why did it take Obama a YEAR to find the 'mastermind' (scapegoat) behind the 9/11/12 attack in Benghazi, the attack that caused the un-necessary murders of Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans? While Obama was claiming they could not find this guy HE WAS REPORTEDLY GIVING INTERVIEWS TO FOREIGN MEDIA POOLSIDE IN THE ME!

Perhaps Obama should have called Bush and asked him to come back in and set up the team and process to find this guy for him, too?!

:lmao:

Thanks.

The military got Obama, just like the military got Hussein. Obama is a politician, he sits behind a desk

And ? So he gets no credit ?

It's time alright. Way past time matter of fact.........for you to take your fucking medications.

You crazy as shit dude.

Forum List

Back