Obama's Treasonous and Impeachable Offense

Of course they do, and they received all that when Bush set up the team and process FOR Obama before he left office. His process worked.

WTF? Bush set up the kill team to get Osama BEFORE Obama was in office??? But Obama was president when it happened and thinks to Bush, Obama had Osama killed.

And you wonder why I think you are fucking nuts.

The military looked for Osama under W and continued under Obama, they both deserve credit or neither. Of course I credit the military, they did a phenomenal job

Do you also blame them for all the Mid East disasters over the last 10+ years too?

No. Obama never took personal credit for killing OBL. You’ve issued your opinion only. It’s invalid. I’m frankly surprised you tried such a lame attempt.

Running to the microphone to spike the ball while the military was asking for more time to use intelligence gathered at the site was for no one but himself. Anyone would see that but a complete partisan hack blowing the black President or an imbecile being led by the nose. Which are you? Note those aren't mutually exclusive

You say he deserves no credit because he wasn’t pulling the trigger.

Strawman, I didn't say "no" credit, you added that to strengthen your weak argument

By the same token, if Adolph wasn’t turning the valves releasing the cyanide into the showers, does he deserve credit?

Again, you don't grasp the difference between ordering the military to find someone and they have to figure out how to do it and ordering the military to murder people and they point guns at them and murder them. You don't understand the difference between credit and blame. You're arguing for the imbecile option?

You can argue one or the other, and you can .have it both ways. you can blow the black President and be a complete and utter imbecile

Then there's your calling me a racist for holding white W and black Obama to the same standard.

This isn't your day to be talking about anyone else's sanity

Here you go putting words into my mouth. I do accuse you of holding this ridiculous party line of never giving Obama credit for anything. I stated that is the one reason (aside from obvious ones) I say a lot of the animosity is based on race because traditionally, the President gets blame for what goes wrong and credit for what goes right in his administration on national matters. If education does better, he gets credit. If it plummets…he gets blame. Stock market rises or falls, he gets credit/blame. Traditionally It comes with the job.

Only after Obama is elected and the GOP is seen as old, aloof, not trustworthy, and above all else, mean-spirited, do we see the break with centuries of tradition to where the President still gets full blame for everything but no credit.

There is no other legitimate reason than the right wing simply despising the man; not the office.

You put your own words in your own mouth. I said white W and black O deserve the same credit for Hussein and Osama respectively. I know you're arguing for the imbecile option, but you called that racist. You're a fucking skank bitch, fuck you

No, he’s clinging bitterly to the policy of never giving Obama credit for anything….ever. Never before in history of the nation did one group make it their policy to totally stonewall the sitting President like this.

I don’t often resort to the race card for being the reason but when you cannot give credit to the sitting President where it has traditionally been given…what other reason is there?

I don't give white W credit for Hussein or black Obama for Osama. I credit the military for both. The race card is being played by you, bitch

So by the same token, Hitler never killed a jew at Auschwitz? I’m just trying to figure out how much insanity God put into one person….

That's just stupid. You're flipping taking credit for the hard work of the military in a legitimate operation and ordering the military to murder their own people. That is a non-sequitur.
No. Obama never took personal credit for killing OBL. You’ve issued your opinion only. It’s invalid. I’m frankly surprised you tried such a lame attempt.

You say he deserves no credit because he wasn’t pulling the trigger. By the same token, if Adolph wasn’t turning the valves releasing the cyanide into the showers, does he deserve credit?

You can argue one or the other but you can’t have it both ways.

Then there's your calling me a racist for holding white W and black Obama to the same standard.

Here you go putting words into my mouth. I do accuse you of holding this ridiculous party line of never giving Obama credit for anything. I stated that is the one reason (aside from obvious ones) I say a lot of the animosity is based on race because traditionally, the President gets blame for what goes wrong and credit for what goes right in his administration on national matters. If education does better, he gets credit. If it plummets…he gets blame. Stock market rises or falls, he gets credit/blame. Traditionally It comes with the job.

Only after Obama is elected and the GOP is seen as old, aloof, not trustworthy, and above all else, mean-spirited, do we see the break with centuries of tradition to where the President still gets full blame for everything but no credit.

There is no other legitimate reason than the right wing simply despising the man; not the office.

YOU HAVE GOT to be the most laughable contributor to date!

Where do you think the term "Bush Bashers" came from regarding a President who had to face 4 major events that no president has ever faced in history.
Yet Bush bashers NEVER consider that Bush administration started with the $8 trillion dot.com bust or the recession or that little event 9/11 or anthrax attacks
OR the worst hurricane SEASONS not just hurricanes but year after year of worst hurricanes.
What's Obama faced?
GWB never ever demeaned the military or gave assistance to the enemy as Obama did when Senator he said our military air-raided villages killing civilians"!
GWB NEVER ever wanted businesses to go bankrupt as Obama stupidly advocated when he described coal burning utilities or 1,400 health insurers go out of business.
GWB NEVER encouraged foreign oil production while reducing federal oil leases as did Obama who has signed nearly 50% less then GWB.
GWB never wasted money on frivolous vacations but spent most of his away from the WH at HIS ranch where there weren't hotel bills,flights to Hawaii.

So get out of that stupid meme that Obama is blamed because he's black!
He's blamed because he hates America. He hates whites. He loves muslims. Hell he went to a Muslim school when he growing up in Indonesia.

Of course his race and creed has nothing to do with u thinking he's a white hating muslim spy! Lol! Holy crap u can't make this shit up.

Terminal obama derangement Syndrome ! Code red! We need 50ccs of Foxnews stat!

As a business man, I know to give credit to the people who do the real work in my organizations. Only bad leaders take the credit from them for personal glory. Obama did nothing to get Osama, it was our military that got him. Ditto W and Hussein, but W didn't run out and do what the attention whore Obama did and try to take the credit, he thanked the military for it

Please show one quote where Obama took personal credit for it. Quote Obama, not someone else, please.

I’ll save you some time…there are none.

Obama spiked the ball killing the opportunity for intelligence, clearly he was taking credit in doing that or he'd have listened to the military and held off announcing it

Opinion. Weak effort. Try again.

Of course it is, it directly contradicts your blind worship of the black President.

He defied the military in announcing it immediately, clearly that was for the credit and immediate gratification, there is no other explanation, particularly with the military asking him to hold off announcing it. Wasn't going to happen with an available microphone

There’s the race card. And the idiotic allegation of “blind worship” of a black President. He he he….all too easy.

I still don’t see the quote of him taking personal credit for the kill of OBL. Another failure. Try again.

(When you’re in a hole, the first rule is to stop digging)

You brought up race. I said W and O are the same, the military deserves credit, and you came up with OMG< Obama is BLACK, that's RACIST.

And actually before you stop digging, you have to recognize you are in a hole

Of course they do, and they received all that when Bush set up the team and process FOR Obama before he left office. His process worked.

WTF? Bush set up the kill team to get Osama BEFORE Obama was in office??? But Obama was president when it happened and thinks to Bush, Obama had Osama killed.

And you wonder why I think you are fucking nuts.

The military looked for Osama under W and continued under Obama, they both deserve credit or neither. Of course I credit the military, they did a phenomenal job

Do you also blame them for all the Mid East disasters over the last 10+ years too?

Obama and W? Absolutely. Them and all the other hacks who keep getting us deeper and deeper into that cesspool

I don't give white W credit for Hussein or black Obama for Osama. I credit the military for both. The race card is being played by you, bitch

So by the same token, Hitler never killed a jew at Auschwitz? I’m just trying to figure out how much insanity God put into one person….

That's just stupid. You're flipping taking credit for the hard work of the military in a legitimate operation and ordering the military to murder their own people. That is a non-sequitur.

You say he deserves no credit because he wasn’t pulling the trigger. By the same token, if Adolph wasn’t turning the valves releasing the cyanide into the showers, does he deserve credit?

You can argue one or the other but you can’t have it both ways.

YOU HAVE GOT to be the most laughable contributor to date!

Where do you think the term "Bush Bashers" came from regarding a President who had to face 4 major events that no president has ever faced in history.
Yet Bush bashers NEVER consider that Bush administration started with the $8 trillion dot.com bust or the recession or that little event 9/11 or anthrax attacks
OR the worst hurricane SEASONS not just hurricanes but year after year of worst hurricanes.
What's Obama faced?
GWB never ever demeaned the military or gave assistance to the enemy as Obama did when Senator he said our military air-raided villages killing civilians"!
GWB NEVER ever wanted businesses to go bankrupt as Obama stupidly advocated when he described coal burning utilities or 1,400 health insurers go out of business.
GWB NEVER encouraged foreign oil production while reducing federal oil leases as did Obama who has signed nearly 50% less then GWB.
GWB never wasted money on frivolous vacations but spent most of his away from the WH at HIS ranch where there weren't hotel bills,flights to Hawaii.

So get out of that stupid meme that Obama is blamed because he's black!
He's blamed because he hates America. He hates whites. He loves muslims. Hell he went to a Muslim school when he growing up in Indonesia.

Of course his race and creed has nothing to do with u thinking he's a white hating muslim spy! Lol! Holy crap u can't make this shit up.

Terminal obama derangement Syndrome ! Code red! We need 50ccs of Foxnews stat!

No, we need the fair and unbiased mainstream media who never ask, wait a minute, if the Trump supporters are the aggressors, why is everything happening in their space? How did the leftists get in their space again?

Forum List

Back