Obama's white house deleted ICE docs. hrs. before Trump took over

Conservative Tribune.

When are you kids gonna post from real sources?

When are you going to address the content and not the source?

Yes....we say way too many of these posts complaining about the source.

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.
  • Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Conservative Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Legitimate complaint.
Its kind of like each time you use CNN and MSNBC(MSDNC) which lie endlessly.... Yet you still use them and claim they are valid...
Post incidents of CNN or MSNBC lying.
All you have to do is turn on your TV and then think critically about the trash they spew... A little research on any topic they present will show the lies. Its hard to know where to start with those two lying POS networks.. Why do you think they have both lost over 56% of the P/T viewer ship in the last 12 months...

Obama’s WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office:
You claim a conspiracy theory, yet you provide no proof of anything. You're just a typical loud mouthed commie.

Remember the obama promise for transparency? hehheh

I wonder if obama will be arrested for this criminal act?

Obama's WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office: Report

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

When are you kids gonna post from real sources?

When are you going to address the content and not the source?

Yes....we say way too many of these posts complaining about the source.

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.
  • Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Conservative Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Legitimate complaint.

Fact Check has been proven to be biased against Republicans......thus you fail.

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

The only way to stop this liberal nonsense of attempting to demonize all conservative sources is to report it as the disruption it is.

I have put up with this way tooooo long and I think most conservatives feel the same way.....if they really believe a story is false then let them post some evidence....just to come on here and waste board space with their disruptive behavior should not be tolerated.

You have no evidence it is fake news. You are just giving your prejudiced opinion....anyone could do the same about any source.
Therefore I'm being as PRESIDENTIAL as is humanly possible.

Obviously you do not want to talk about all the lies obama told...i mean real lies....not all the stuff you claim about Trump with no evidence to support your personal opinion or bias I should say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hoppers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2e2fb4d545e5

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hoppers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2e2fb4d545e5

The only way to stop this liberal nonsense of attempting to demonize all conservative sources is to report it as the disruption it is.

I have put up with this way tooooo long and I think most conservatives feel the same way.....if they really believe a story is false then let them post some evidence....just to come on here and waste board space with their disruptive behavior should not be tolerated.
CRYBABY!
Tramp is our influencer, we just want to be a winner like Tramp so we copy his own behavior and act as PRESIDENTIAL as he does.

If the democratic party wants to be a winner they must start by truly representing the American People...not muslims, not illegal mexicans, but actual hard working American Citizens

My conclusion about this thread is that the liberals are so upset about this story they are attempting to shut down this thread down with all their personal insults and obscenities

How many times have we seen this kind of thing.

Here is another source the liberals will not like...I could post source after source with the same story.....yet the liberals continue to claim it is not true.
That's because they know CON$ervoFascists LIE IN PACKS.
Thank you for proving that is true!

Outright lies from the New York Times: What you need to know about the dangerous new phase in the Ukraine crisis

MSNBC’s Biggest Lies from the Last

Fox news lies vs. CBS, CNN, etc. lies?

Last edited:
Here is another source the liberals will not like...I could post source after source with the same story.....yet the liberals continue to claim it is not true.
That's because they know CON$ervoFascists LIE IN PACKS.
Thank you for proving that is true!

Outright lies from the New York Times: What you need to know about the dangerous new phase in the Ukraine crisis

MSNBC’s Biggest Lies from the Last Week
qid=20070907061656AA7AkZJ&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADWhZ-oWHK_ohCcxDG0THiRW_SctXbubaYo5P48JAqsTRKM8P4BO0Bw_Euq5the5WPEMOLzS3mLT86VoI4jhEsLlhmwZTRoSUTK6ewVIfxIXWn_eu_i1xGMKEjg7M2VAy1v5LwpmG0B7M5v1MZ9aw9KStYgbKIW_8Joo2lY1UC6Q

Home | Yahoo Answers
FAKE NEWS!

CRYBABY!
Tramp is our influencer, we just want to be a winner like Tramp so we copy his own behavior and act as PRESIDENTIAL as he does.

If the democratic party wants to be a winner they must start by truly representing the American People...not muslims, not illegal mexicans, but actual hard working American Citizens
What would a lazy fuck like you know about hard working Americans??
Get a fucking job you worthless POS.

You do not have to take my word for it............

Democrats once represented the working class. Not any more | Robert Reich

CRYBABY!

Do you actually belief the lies you spew? I mean seriously Mac. If you really believe that the Republican Party is doing ANYTHING for you at all, you're not paying attention. How'd that tax cut work out for you? How about them tariff's. Do you still have health care?

Are you better off financially now than you were two years ago?

CRYBABY!

9803201_45d3272484353c625ad398722c79f2b9.jpeg

CRYBABY!

Do you actually belief the lies you spew? I mean seriously Mac. If you really believe that the Republican Party is doing ANYTHING for you at all, you're not paying attention. How'd that tax cut work out for you? How about them tariff's. Do you still have health care?

Working-class families are winning big under Trump

CRYBABY!

9803201_45d3272484353c625ad398722c79f2b9.jpeg
The clown is reduced to posting cartoons. hehheh

CRYBABY!

Working-class families are winning big under Trump

The Washington Examiner?? Seriously???

Forum List

Back