Obama's white house deleted ICE docs. hrs. before Trump took over

My dear if you are going to make comments on this thread you should at least try and keep up....fact checks was exposed already as being biased against Republicans....scroll up and read the posts...and then if you are honest you will apoligize. Anyhow thanx for the bump. Chump. hehheh

The only way to stop this liberal nonsense of attempting to demonize all conservative sources is to report it as the disruption it is.

I have put up with this way tooooo long and I think most conservatives feel the same way.....if they really believe a story is false then let them post some evidence....just to come on here and waste board space with their disruptive behavior should not be tolerated.
CRYBABY!
Tramp is our influencer, we just want to be a winner like Tramp so we copy his own behavior and act as PRESIDENTIAL as he does.

If the democratic party wants to be a winner they must start by truly representing the American People...not muslims, not illegal mexicans, but actual hard working American Citizens

Do you actually belief the lies you spew? I mean seriously Mac. If you really believe that the Republican Party is doing ANYTHING for you at all, you're not paying attention. How'd that tax cut work out for you? How about them tariff's. Do you still have health care?

Are you better off financially now than you were two years ago?

Working-class families are winning big under Trump

The Washington Examiner?? Seriously???

The Examiner is known for its conservativepolitical stance and features many known conservative writers.

You seem to have a problem with that. hehheh

The only way to stop this liberal nonsense of attempting to demonize all conservative sources is to report it as the disruption it is.

I have put up with this way tooooo long and I think most conservatives feel the same way.....if they really believe a story is false then let them post some evidence....just to come on here and waste board space with their disruptive behavior should not be tolerated.
CRYBABY!
Tramp is our influencer, we just want to be a winner like Tramp so we copy his own behavior and act as PRESIDENTIAL as he does.

If the democratic party wants to be a winner they must start by truly representing the American People...not muslims, not illegal mexicans, but actual hard working American Citizens

Do you actually belief the lies you spew? I mean seriously Mac. If you really believe that the Republican Party is doing ANYTHING for you at all, you're not paying attention. How'd that tax cut work out for you? How about them tariff's. Do you still have health care?

Are you better off financially now than you were two years ago?

Working-class families are winning big under Trump
FAKE NEWS!

Obama wanted a police state, and ran one. His cult followers were happy to support him, especially in his main job of bailing out Wall Street bankers and keeping them and his Party members out of prison. They didn't expect to lose, and now they and their degenerate deviant base are hysterical. It will be surprising if Obama set foots back in this country, since he will be subject to subpoenas and arrest.

My dear if you are going to make comments on this thread you should at least try and keep up....fact checks was exposed already as being biased against Republicans....scroll up and read the posts...and then if you are honest you will apoligize. Anyhow thanx for the bump. Chump. hehheh

Fact checks isn't biased against Republicans. It's biased against liars. If Republicans want to pass muster with fact checkers, they need to STOP LYING.

When are you going to address the content and not the source?

Yes....we say way too many of these posts complaining about the source.

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.
  • Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Conservative Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Legitimate complaint.
Its kind of like each time you use CNN and MSNBC(MSDNC) which lie endlessly.... Yet you still use them and claim they are valid...
Post incidents of CNN or MSNBC lying.

Surelly you jest. hehheh Anyhow boyo....here you go....https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-CNN-news-being-biased-or-lying
You're arguing sources and link to quora?

Are you stupid?

Last edited:
Conservative Tribune.

When are you kids gonna post from real sources?

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.
  • Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Legitimate complaint.
Its kind of like each time you use CNN and MSNBC(MSDNC) which lie endlessly.... Yet you still use them and claim they are valid...

Exactly....I call upon all conservatives to report this sort of disruptive behavior.

If you are going to call a source....fake news...then put up some evidence of it...otherwise forget it.
I did. You quoted it. Did you forget already?

Fact checks isn't biased against Republicans. It's biased against liars. If Republicans want to pass muster with fact checkers, they need to STOP LYING.

Mly dear you did not follow my instructions.....and obviously you are attempting to deceive.

Again Fact Check has been debunked...do not be so lazy that you refuse to scroll up and see the report on fact check.

Now, regarding the Washington Examiner.............The Washington Examiner is a multi-media company that provides targeted solutions that get results. With the highest average HH income ($103,000) among the top 10 metro markets and more than POWERFUL POWERFUL MARKET $126.5 billion in consumer spending, Washington DC is ranked the healthiest retail market in the MARKET nation and an important place for you to connect with more customers to grow your business. The Washington Examiner helps you expand your business by effectively reaching your ideal TARGETED TARGETED audience. Our distribution strategy is targeted to a home delivered audience, with very high retail purchasing power, and our street edition reaches young, mobile “Millennial” consumers. The Washington Examiner is a definitive and credible local news brand that reaches more than CREDIBLE CREDIBLE BRAND 1,000,000 adults each week. Readers are highly educated and affluent with above-average BRAND discretionary incomes giving them more purchasing power than the general market. The Washington Examiner invested $1.5 million dollars on an opt-in strategy to ensure our OPT-IN OPT-IN newspaper is requested, read, and relied on. People who choose to opt-in to receive home delivery are engaged readers and are more likely to shop our ads and buy your product or service. As a consultative media company, we deliver your message to the right audience in the most 360 360 SOLUTIONS effective way. Our knowledge of the market coupled with your business goals, allows us to provide SOLUTIONS you with a targeted and comprehensive marketing strategy that gets results.Source: 2011 Census Bureau and 2011 Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey compiled by EASI andAdMall.

The Washington Examiner

Legitimate complaint.
All you have to do is turn on your TV and then think critically about the trash they spew... A little research on any topic they present will show the lies. Its hard to know where to start with those two lying POS networks.. Why do you think they have both lost over 56% of the P/T viewer ship in the last 12 months...
So, you can't think of anything then?

Legitimate complaint.
All you have to do is turn on your TV and then think critically about the trash they spew... A little research on any topic they present will show the lies. Its hard to know where to start with those two lying POS networks.. Why do you think they have both lost over 56% of the P/T viewer ship in the last 12 months...

The evidence has been posted...you and dragon lady are not keeping up.

Here is another report on liberal fake news stories...............12 Perfect Examples of the Liberal Media’s Fake News Stories – Exposed

Obama’s WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office:

Remember the obama promise for transparency? hehheh

I wonder if obama will be arrested for this criminal act?

Obama's WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office: Report

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Fact Check has been proven to be biased against Republicans......thus you fail.

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
A conservative op/Ed loaded with maybes and could bes. Also it's about politifact, not Media Bias Fact Check. Also over 10 years old.

Fail.

The evidence has been posted...you and dragon lady are not keeping up.
Lol, you got nothing.

Obama wanted a police state, and ran one. His cult followers were happy to support him, especially in his main job of bailing out Wall Street bankers and keeping them and his Party members out of prison. They didn't expect to lose, and now they and their degenerate deviant base are hysterical. It will be surprising if Obama set foots back in this country, since he will be subject to subpoenas and arrest.
Stupid post of the day.

Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Fact Check has been proven to be biased against Republicans......thus you fail.

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
A conservative op/Ed loaded with maybes and could bes. Also it's about politifact, not Media Bias Fact Check. Also over 10 years old.

Fail.

You refuse to face up to the truth.....Media Bias Fact Check: Incompetent or Dishonest? - Just Facts.

Forum List

Back