Obozo ignores 3 American Citizens killed by Palestinians in Jerusalem

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
No mention by Obozo that 3 of pepole killed today by Palestinian terrorists were Americans. Instead he preached his moral equivalency crap about far too many Jews and Palestinians have died. So, do you liberals have any excuses for your president????

excuses for what others have been doing for years?

I don't know what you are talking about. 3 American Citizens were just murdered by terrorist and your president refused to acknowledged that. That is outrageous.

Jerusaghazi !!!

hint..

keep your ass out of a war zone and protect yourself.

see how that works?

Actually, I believe that the clown has issued a statement. I "believe" I heard a tease for it earlier today - but I didn't actually hear it. He would probably label it as "workplace violence".

Jerusaghazi !!!

hint..

keep your ass out of a war zone and protect yourself.

see how that works?

Typical progresive making jokes about American citizens and israleis being murdered.

Don't you liberals hold Obozo accountable for anything?!?!?!!

American citizens were murdered by terrorists and this man said nothing. He's the worst president of all time.

American citizens were murdered by terrorists and this man said nothing. He's the worst president of all time.
murder is murder no matter who does it by your no logic logic he should speak after every car accident
they knew the risks or they would not have been there.
"it goes with the territory "

murder is murder no matter who does it by your no logic logic he should speak after every car accident
they knew the risks or they would not have been there.
"it goes with the territory "

What about when murder is terrorism?

When 3 Americans are killed in a terrorist attack the president has responsibility to speak on it.

excuses for what others have been doing for years?

I don't know what you are talking about. 3 American Citizens were just murdered by terrorist and your president refused to acknowledged that. That is outrageous.

If you are discussing more than one person, you need to put an "s" at the end of the word "terrorist".

You don't need the "d" after "acknowledge" because you already established the tense with "refused".

He is your president as well. Therefore, the correct term is "our" president.

Actually, I believe that the clown has issued a statement. I "believe" I heard a tease for it earlier today - but I didn't actually hear it. He would probably label it as "workplace violence".

He did issue a statement, but he said nothing about the American citizens that were killed.

Obama Responds to Jerusalem Synagogue Attack Too Many Palestinians Have Died

Never believe Breitphart.

President Obama Remarks Jerusalem Synagogue Video C-SPAN.org

Forum List

Back