Obviously not a LIBTARD

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
‘Do I regret doing it? Hell no!’ Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says...
By Kristina Wong-The Washington Times

A Marine who was fined and demoted for urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan in 2011 says he would do it again.

“I regret maybe any repercussions it might have had on the Marines. But do I regret doing it? Hell no,” Sgt. Joseph Chamblin told WSOC-TV in Charlotte, N.C., adding that he would do it again.

The infamous incident was videotaped and uploaded to YouTube last year, becoming international news and raising fears of retaliation by Afghan troops against their coalition trainers.

“These were the same guys that were killing our family, killing our brothers,” said Sgt. Chamblin, who was on a mission to stop Taliban insurgents from making roadside bombs.

One of his sniper team members, Sgt. Mark Bradley, was killed by a buried bomb days before the incident.

“We’re human,” he said. “Who wouldn’t if you lost your brother or mother? Wouldn’t you want revenge?”

Sgt. Chamblin said he didn’t consider endangering other troops by the act, but considered the psychological effect it would have on the enemy “because if an infidel touches the body, they’re not going to Mecca or paradise.”

“So now these insurgents see what happens when you mess with us,” said Sgt. Chamblin, adding that he is planning to retire in September and is writing a book.

The Marines court-martialed nine troops for the incident. Sgt. Chamblin, a 15-year veteran, pleaded guilty for urinating on the bodies and dereliction of duty and was fined $500 and demoted, WSOC reported.

“Do you want the Marine Corps to be a group of Boy Scout pretty boys or do you want guys that will go out and kill the people trying to take advantage of your country and kill Americans?” he said. “Which do you want? Because you can’t have both.”

Read more: 'Do I regret doing it? Hell no!' Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he'd do it again - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

If god forbid I lost my father, mother, or brother the last thought on my mind would be to piss on the corpse of the person that did it. Would I want revenge, yes but that's just abnormal. Nothing to brag about at least.

If god forbid I lost my father, mother, or brother the last thought on my mind would be to piss on the corpse of the person that did it. Would I want revenge, yes but that's just abnormal. Nothing to brag about at least.

Revenge takes many forms...I think he picked an
appropriate one.

What an idiot. He should be mad at the ignorant fucks keeping him and his brother soldiers there.Not the freedom fighters fighting to free their country of the imperial forces.

Obviously not a LIBTARD

Are conservatives aware of the fact that when they use phrases such as ‘libtard’ they’re correctly perceived as being ignorant, infantile, and incapable of intelligent discourse, thus rendering their arguments completely devoid of credibility.

Take an objective count of derogatory expressions applied to people who happen to disagree with the views of the poster.

You will find that liberals are far more creative of offending terms than conservatives.
Also, far more ready to use vulgar profanities in order to support their arguments.

Those who must resort to name-calling and profanities are totally "being ignorant, infantile, and incapable of intelligent discourse, thus rendering their arguments completely devoid of credibility".

But, to be fair, occasionally even liberals say something worth quoting. Kind of like even a stupid farmer can grow big potatoes sometimes.

Last edited:
Obviously not a LIBTARD

Are conservatives aware of the fact that when they use phrases such as ‘libtard’ they’re correctly perceived as being ignorant, infantile, and incapable of intelligent discourse, thus rendering their arguments completely devoid of credibility.

Since you liberals always resort to ad hom attacks in every response, we automatically return the favor.

Our Military is professional, and we should uphold that devotion to being professional.

9/11 was an inside job Bin Laden was just a patsy. Did you know that Bin Laden used to be a US ally? We don't belong there in the first place. Should have never even gone in there.

Forum List

Back