Ocasio-Cortez: Border Agents Have Been ‘Sexually Threatening Towards Me’!

The rooftop dancing bartender twit dazzles us with her brilliance once again.

Last edited:
If true that she is this extreme in her views, and on everything that moves, then she is in the wrong job. This nation doesn't need anymore whining crying falsehood telling, false accusation leveling (timeless victim's), who keep jumping at every shadow she see's, and possibly for diabolical reasoning.

If true that she is this extreme in her views, and on everything that moves, then she is in the wrong job. This nation doesn't need anymore whining crying falsehood telling, false accusation leveling (timeless victim's), who keep jumping at every shadow she see's, and possibly for diabolical reasoning.

It falls under the same logic as Democrats calling all Republicans the host of "phobes" that they always do. Demoralize them as best you can. This is the party of hate, and their goal is to get as many people to hate as they can.

That ignorant little twat could be sexually intimidated by a watermelon.

Do we have any counter-evidence?

Geese oh man, how do you prove people didn't do something?
I dunno.
I'm just getting with the spirit of the times...asserting something is enough to make it true.
Alternative facts and all that.

The premise of this thread is that she is a nutcase for saying it...with no evidence from anyone to the contrary.

But... she runs the democrat party so... they're all SOOOOO proud of her.

66ABDC41-B5F9-4BA4-A34A-37F1BD9482BA_png-1000912.JPG

I wonder how many bar patrons she served back in the day she found sexually threatening towards her?

Do we have any counter-evidence?

Geese oh man, how do you prove people didn't do something?
I dunno.
I'm just getting with the spirit of the times...asserting something is enough to make it true.
Alternative facts and all that.

The premise of this thread is that she is a nutcase for saying it...with no evidence from anyone to the contrary.

The Democrats seem to be abundant of people who make claims which can't be proven or disproven. Kind of reminds me of all the "anonymous" sources the NYT uses among many others to make accusations against Republicans.

Recently we had some magazine writer who most never heard of make a claim that Trump raped her in a upper-class clothing store dressing room. She never filed a police report, never went to a hospital or doctor for an examination or to gather evidence, waited nearly 25 years to tell the public, and we are just supposed to believe her, especially now that it was also a near exact script found on a television series including the exact name of the store.

Same thing with Ablaze Ford who also waited decades to tell her story about Kavanaugh. She held it in as long as she could until coincidently, had to burst out just before the Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme Court. She can't remember where it happened, what exact year, how she managed to get to a telephone to call somebody to pick her up, or who it was that picked her up, never reported it to authorities, and her so-called witnesses said she was FOS, even her best friend. But we are just supposed to believe it happened. Because drunken college kids often make it to the top of their class with no criminal record.

Now we have this woman, who not only never knew what a garbage disposal was, but made claim that the planet will be over with in less than 12 years, tell us she was "sexually threatened" by ICE agents; a security agency she has openly stated her objection to since taking office.

The real question is, why do liberals live in a make-believe world and ignore evidence and reality?

Forum List

Back