Ocasio-Cortez calls out CBS for not assigning a 'single black journalist to cover '20

Meanwhile there is a whole white supremacist who is in Congress and he doesn't get nowhere near the hatred that AOC does.....very telling....

Progressives don’t get a say on what real racism is, they have no credibility...

Actually, liberals holding liberals’ feet to their own stupid fire is something I’d like to see a bunch more.

It’d be great to socially force CBS to “make up” for all the years it didn’t use black transvestite bestiality midgets in reporting and anchor roles!

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y) criticized CBS News Saturday night for what she considered lack of diversity in its team of reporters covering the upcoming 2020 presidential election.

“This WH admin has made having a functional understanding of race in America one of the most important core competencies for a political journalist to have, yet [CBS News] hasn’t assigned a *single* black journalist to cover the 2020 election,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a tweet.

“Unacceptable in 2019. Try again,” Ocasio-Cortez added.

Read more at thehill.com ...

Obsessed with skin color.

Sign of low character!!!....ALL ABNORMALS are obsessed with this!

For reals.....

I think we should have them focus on just getting a competent journalist first... then we'll worry about skin color.
One thing at a time.

Now republicans want AOC to stop her messaging but don't seem to mind trump's ignorant and obnoxious messages. I'd like to see a debate between the two. She'd wipe the floor with him and his lack of knowledge on just about every subject under the sun. One rule though. He'd have to shut his mouth when it's her turn to talk.

Now republicans want AOC to stop her messaging but don't seem to mind trump's ignorant and obnoxious messages. I'd like to see a debate between the two. She'd wipe the floor with him and his lack of knowledge on just about every subject under the sun. One rule though. He'd have to shut his mouth when it's her turn to talk.

Jason...I hate to break this to you but Cortez is an idiot. Have you listened to her? She's clueless about almost everything!

I have zero problem with her messaging. It simply illustrates how clueless she is!

No Republican wants Occasional Cortex to stop her messaging. She is hilarious. Running CBS is one of her many talents.

But she has no issue with BET, NFL, NBA, CBC, etc.
Why should she? They have Puerto Ricans and Blacks as well.
Not enough whites though, but whose counting anyway ?? Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot.
Whites have to practice harder and be more confident. Those leagues are just begging for white superstars. Hasnt been an american one since god knows when.

Interesting...so is an NBA player with a white parent and a black parent automatically considered black? Is it the black genes or the white ones that make Steph Curry the best player in the league right now? Gosh, what an uncomfortable question for racists like yourself, Milkweed!
Yep. Ask any player in the NBA that is biracial if he is Black or white and they will tell you they are Black/African etc 99.9% of the time. I only leave out that .1% because there may be a step and fetch it or two. Two things that are probably going to make you feel like a fool. Both of Currys parents are Black. His mom is Hatian and Creole and his father is African American. He isnt the best player in the league. Its funny when whites think light skinned Blacks are white. I have a niece thats Black and she has blond hair and grey eyes and is lighter than Curry.

Last edited:
But she has no issue with BET, NFL, NBA, CBC, etc.
Not enough whites though, but whose counting anyway ?? Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot.
Whites have to practice harder and be more confident. Those leagues are just begging for white superstars. Hasnt been an american one since god knows when.

Interesting...so is an NBA player with a white parent and a black parent automatically considered black? Is it the black genes or the white ones that make Steph Curry the best player in the league right now? Gosh, what an uncomfortable question for racists like yourself, Milkweed!
Yep. Ask any player in the NBA that is biracial if he is Black or white and they will tell you they are Black/African etc 99.9% of the time. I only leave out that .1% because there may be a step and fetch it or two. Two things that are probably going to make you feel like a fool. Both of Currys parents are Black. His mom is Hatian and Creole and his father is African American. He isnt the best player in the league. Its funny when whites think light skinned Blacks are white. I have niece thats Black and she has blond hair and grey eyes and is lighter than Curry.
They’re politically black 100% of the time. Thank a Democrat for that segregationist mindset.

Someone should "call out" CNN for not having anyone on the air, or in management WITH A BRAIN.

Yep. Ask any player in the NBA that is biracial if he is Black or white and they will tell you they are Black/African etc 99.9% of the time. I only leave out that .1% because there may be a step and fetch it or two. Two things that are probably going to make you feel like a fool. Both of Currys parents are Black. His mom is Hatian and Creole and his father is African American. He isnt the best player in the league. Its funny when whites think light skinned Blacks are white. I have niece thats Black and she has blond hair and grey eyes and is lighter than Curry.
They’re politically black 100% of the time. Thank a Democrat for that segregationist mindset.
Thats dosent make any sense. Long before Blacks voted predominantly Dem they voted Repub.

Thats dosent make any sense. Long before Blacks voted predominantly Dem they voted Repub.
And the democrats began re-segregating blacks around 1972 when the party was overrun by Marxism.

And the democrats began re-segregating blacks around 1972 when the party was overrun by Marxism.
So you admit you didnt know what you were talking about when you said Dems are responsible for Blacks voting pretty much as a unit?

So you admit you didnt know what you were talking about when you said Dems are responsible for Blacks voting pretty much as a unit?
No, I re-explained to you how democrats keep blacks segregated. Did someone drop you on your head?

No, I re-explained to you how democrats keep blacks segregated. Did someone drop you on your head?
No. All you did is make this wrong headed statement.

"They’re politically black 100% of the time. Thank a Democrat for that segregationist mindset."

Got an explanation on how you fucked it up that badly? :rolleyes:

Actually, liberals holding liberals’ feet to their own stupid fire is something I’d like to see a bunch more.

It’d be great to socially force CBS to “make up” for all the years it didn’t use black transvestite bestiality midgets in reporting and anchor roles!

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y) criticized CBS News Saturday night for what she considered lack of diversity in its team of reporters covering the upcoming 2020 presidential election.

“This WH admin has made having a functional understanding of race in America one of the most important core competencies for a political journalist to have, yet [CBS News] hasn’t assigned a *single* black journalist to cover the 2020 election,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a tweet.

She is the leader of a generation of ingorant fools.

FOUL! FOUL! THEY DIDN'T MENTION THE
SEXADIGITARIANS! JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE SIX FINGERS AND SIX TOES DOESN'T MEAN THEY SHOULDN'T BE INCLUDED! THIS IS A DISGRACE!

JO

Forum List

Back