🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ocasio-Cortez Explains Unemployment

LOL. Trump said the unemployment #s were lies when he was running . And you hypocrites ate that up like it was chocolate.

How soon we forget the 100,000,000 who are out of work .

And I dare to mock Cortez ?

Yes. They loved it when the same lies came under George W., hated it when Obama lied about it, now they again love it and think it's fact cuz Trump. Pretty laughable, really, but that's how the ideologues like it.

Meanwhile, at least 3 to 6 million High paying technical jobs go begging because we can't afford cheap college and training, all to save the rich from paying their fair share...
35 years of giveaway to the rich now....

More rubbish. Companies can train their own employees; it's not govt.s job to train them for free and somehow magically pop them out on demand just because some idiot manger suddenly needs them for n expansion. They don't need the right away; if they did they wouldn't have fired the ones they had during the last 'bubble' that went away and got work somewhere else instead of hanging around waiting for years on some tard company to rehire them back.

There are no 'labor shortages'; that's just a stupid made up lie. Same lie they told about needing farm workers' and 'illegal aliens' for years, total rubbish.

...I'm just wondering how stupid Americans are?...
There's one helluva lot of dumber-than-a-box-a-rocks types taking-up oxygen in America's Democrat-controlled inner-city $hitholes.

Are the suburbs, collar-counties and rural districts stupid enough to let the Barbarians get the upper hand in this context?
Thanks for the racist b*******... They are highly discriminated against by GOP voters and others...

Self-inflicted. They love their corrupt elected pols, they get to live with the consequences, same as everybody else.

Ocasio-Cortez who has a "degree" in Economics stated that the unemployment rate is low because most people have two jobs and working 60 hr. work weeks. This is the direction the Democratic Party is headed.

She is wrong. But she is young and VERY inexperienced. Trump is 72 and is the friggin' POTUS.

And he claims how fantastic the U-3 is today.

Yet, on the campaign trail he (rightly) said it was a hoax.

Donald Trump says the unemployment rate may be 42 percent

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

She is naive. But Trump is a flip-flopping liar.

lol lol lol now the right wing spammers are getting themselves owned by this complete idiot. Truly funny stuff right here. Wish both would go away, but they won't, so enjoy the Battles of The Witless.

LOL. Trump said the unemployment #s were lies when he was running . And you hypocrites ate that up like it was chocolate.

Of course you won't mock a communist .That's what she is .Of course you dig that head deeper as unemployment reaches all time lows under trump. We feel sorry for you .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ocasio-Cortez who has a "degree" in Economics stated that the unemployment rate is low because most people have two jobs and working 60 hr. work weeks. This is the direction the Democratic Party is headed.

pA no-product of their own Liberal Indoctrination Public School system and Liberal College Professors.....dumb.

No dumbfuck we do know that. but we use the numbers we can to throw in your face

oh and people are now coming off the underemployed 96,000,000 into the workforce....it must be hard for you seeing people become independent and off govt welfare

She is wrong. But she is young and VERY inexperienced. Trump is 72 and is the friggin' POTUS.

Trump my lie he's a politician now but what Ocasio-Cortez said was not naïve it was monumentally stupid. She supposedly has a economics degree

Trump was playing politics Cortez is ignorant.

Trump my lie he's a politician now but what Ocasio-Cortez said was not naïve it was monumentally stupid. She supposedly has a economics degree

I hate to say it...but you might be right.

I admire her.

But I do NOT agree with her (and other progressives) about several issues. Specifically guaranteed jobs and free college for all. Both are nothing but a huge sink hole for taxpayers money.
And if she is for guaranteed income...I am DEAD set against that as well (I do not know if she is for that or not).

I do agree with her that the government owes every American a place to live. NOT an apartment/house, but basic, clean shelter (a cot in a government run shelter). And food and basic healthcare (full for children). No American should ever have to worry about starving, having no shelter or going without basic medical care.

I guess when I see people attack her on here - I assume they are just attacking her and not her issues. And people around here DO that. And that is pathetic.

But, you did not appear to do that (that I have seen).

I admire her.

But I do NOT agree with her (and other progressives) about several issues. Specifically guaranteed jobs and free college for all. Both are nothing but a huge sink hole for taxpayers money.
And if she is for guaranteed income...I am DEAD set against that as well (I do not know if she is for that or not).

I do agree with her that the government owes every American a place to live. NOT an apartment/house, but basic, clean shelter. And food and basic healthcare (full for children). No American should ever have to worry about starving, having no shelter or do without basic medical care.

I guess when I see people attack her on here - I assume they are just attacking her and not her issues. And people around here DO that. And that is pathetic.

I do agree with her that the government owes every American a place to live.
Please point out the part of the Constitution that mentions housing, food or healthcare.

Enough about this stupid **** Bitch.

She won in Queens/Bronx because it was a pitifully low
vote count. Additionally, Crowley was irking folks in his
district because he was worrying more about National
Politics, than his own District. The damn area is 80%
democrat, so primaries mean very little to those folks.

Her folks went to the polls, Crowley's stayed home.

She immediately gained "fame" and immediately began
to do what Crowley has done for 20 years...play national
politics.

She has gone around the country and endorsed 5 candidates
running in other states. 4 of them got their asses trounced
last night. The 5th, the guy in Hawaii, still has a week or two
to go before his primary.

Her message doesn't mean shit. She's dumber than fucking
dirt. That bullshit she spread only resonates with a very few
of the population. She be worthless in Congress. Probably
try to grandstand, and will be beaten in 2020 in the Primary.

I admire her.

I do agree with her that the government owes every American a place to live. NOT an apartment/house, but basic, clean shelter. And food and basic healthcare (full for children). No American should ever have to worry about starving, having no shelter or do without basic medical care.

I do agree with her that the government owes every American a place to live.
Please point out the part of the Constitution that mentions housing, food or healthcare.

No where that I am aware of. And I don't even begin to care if it is in the Constitution or not. The Constitution is a document written by people...it is not a tablet from God. It is flawed and is often adjusted and is in need of further adjustment.

Common human decency is what modern civilization is all about.

Are you saying you are against all forms of welfare? Yes or no, please?

Last edited:

Trump was playing politics Cortez is ignorant.

Trump has long stated - for many years - that the U-3 is a joke...and he was right.

He was not playing politics than. He is playing politics now by ignoring the words he has said for many, many years.

Last edited:

By all the Cortez threads, she obviously has you dopes worried.
If you were the least bit informed you’d know Dems have said voters picked her in her district but she does not speak for the Dem Party.
Those pesky facts always confuse you cult members.

Forum List

Back