Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She’s Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem’s Plans to Primary Her

What could go wrong?

IqszTrc.jpg

How hard could it be to win her district?
All she has to do is tell em they're gonna get free shit from those evil rich people.......and the dumbfucks actually believe it.
Republicans win in Red States by promising to cut taxes and bring home jobs from China

Yeah...but they follow through,whereas AOC promises pipe dreams.

AOC floats a lot of ideas on healthcare, education, taxes
Doesn’t have to hit every one
The Trump tax cuts are DOA once he leaves office
So what you are saying is that the crumbs a two person or family that makes 50 gees a year will lose the several hundred dollars not including inflation.
Not following what you are claiming
The tax cuts will end.

She should be. It’s her party, not her, who’ll be counting the votes.

Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She's Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem's Plans to Primary Her
Two years away
She can influence a lot of legislation by then

She has the most recognition of any new member of Congress and knows how to win her district

All she has to do is tell em they're gonna get free shit from those evil rich people.......and the dumbfucks actually believe it.
Republicans win in Red States by promising to cut taxes and bring home jobs from China

She's batting .000
Yeah...that'll be a great plan for dems to run on.

I know 6 year olds who have a better understanding of economics than AOC.
Graduated top of her class with a degree in Economics
Same degree Crooked Donnie has

Wonder how many dicks and twats she had to go down on to graduate that high in her class?

Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She's Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem's Plans to Primary Her
Two years away

She has the most recognition of any new member of Congress and knows how to win her district
She has no experience in anything but being a bar fly. Those ideas changed to a conservative angle from a novice is refreshing. From a communist angle they represent danger.

Danger Will Robinson!
That really said all you need to know about her

I know 6 year olds who have a better understanding of economics than AOC.
Graduated top of her class with a degree in Economics
Same degree Crooked Donnie has

Yep, and managed to not even get pregnant.

Pretty impressive.

Then again, most of her professors were women.

Actually I heard she had a punch card for the local abortion clinic.

Get five and the sixth one is free!!!!

In my previous congressional district, when I lived in the Mid West, the Deep State didn't like Rep. Traficant either, even though he was a Tremendous Congressman. They ended up throwing him out of Congress.
In my previous congressional district, when I lived in the Mid West, the Deep State didn't like Rep. Traficant either, even though he was a Tremendous Congressman. They ended up throwing him out of Congress.
WHy am I not surpirsed?

He was expelled from the House after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and houseboat in Washington, D.C.[1] He was sentenced to prison and released on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence.

Rep. Traficant was innocent, his "crime" was dissing the Deep State.
His crime was that damn rug he wore on his head.

Two years away

She has little to no influence because she upsets the status quo Democrats, the ones who actually control congress. We need more of her type on both sides however they are going to try to get rid of her.

Should that not tell us all we need about our two party system and who is in control of the Democrats and Republicans, it's big corporations and they own the power in Congress.

Two years away

She has no experience in anything but being a bar fly. Those ideas changed to a conservative angle from a novice is refreshing. From a communist angle they represent danger.

Danger Will Robinson!
Yeah, but you are closer to Doctor Zachary Smith. You bellicose bumpkin!
Oh the pain.......the pain
May I say something about that show? Would old Zach been eliminated at some point?

Couldn't be the ratings would have dropped,

That broken mentality, that public office is something you wait in line for, instead of earning through hard organizing, is exactly what voters want to change.

Shows you how disconnected some folks here are. - AOC
That she doesn't understand the irony of this comment just shows how disconnected some folks are...

WHy am I not surpirsed?

He was expelled from the House after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and houseboat in Washington, D.C.[1] He was sentenced to prison and released on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence.

Rep. Traficant was innocent, his "crime" was dissing the Deep State.
His crime was that damn rug he wore on his head.
If he allowed it Trump could look bad ass.
3F536329-3134-4CB6-B4C0-050D35522418.jpeg

Yep, democrats can't stand the people having a little more money in their pockets.
Democrats, the party of high taxes and a high death rate.
Republicans are the ones whose healthcare plan is let them die

They want to get rid of her because she has dropped the sham of being a good person, and now they can see the divisions she intends to create all around her, but worst of all, she is a mean-spirited, hateful, spiteful piece of work.
She's gonna be put in her place quickly by the democrat establishment. It's only been a month. We'll probably be wondering whatever happened to so and so a year from now.
For a Freshman Congresman, she has a lot of influence

So what you are saying is that the crumbs a two person or family that makes 50 gees a year will lose the several hundred dollars not including inflation.
Not following what you are claiming
The tax cuts will end.
Not necessarily
Last time they only lasted for the rich

Forum List

Back