Ocasio Cortez made 27000 in 2017 before taxes, this is below the poverty line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

Dec 2, 2018
I have a link to this but this site will not allow me to prove what I say

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous
well, you have to have some links/proof

/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.

/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.

And she's one of the smarter Dems.

well, you have to have some links/proof
I have links but can not post them

She was a bartender

She was a bartender

She wasn't claiming her tips.

She does not have a masters, where did you hear that lie?

What she has is bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

Is there nothing you people will not lie about just so you can make fun of someone?

27 grand for a waitress would be pretty good depending on the place they were working.

What she has is bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

Is there nothing you people will not lie about just so you can make fun of someone?

Who can't resist making fun of the shithead? She has every trait required in order to to be mocked, pointed at, and laughed at derisively.

What the hell were those people using for brains when they elected her? Their anuses?

The average senior retired citizen earns less than half what she earned. They survive.

Impeached?
Thats some funny shit right there. Constitutional scholar are you?

She actually knows what it's like to work unlike the rest of the Uber wealthy politicians.

Who can't resist making fun of the shithead? She has every trait required in order to to be mocked, pointed at, and laughed at derisively.

What the hell were those people using for brains when they elected her? Their anuses?
They have the same intelligence as those that vote for Pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc.

Aint that the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back