Ocasio Cortez made 27000 in 2017 before taxes, this is below the poverty line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does her bio say she has a Masters? Or are you lying about that too?
She said that she is going to be inaugurated, is that a lie too? or is she really an idiot
LOL

Since when do righties care when politicians lie??
/---/ Since day one - you bafoon.
LOLOLOLOL

Suuuure ya do, uh-huh. Show me where you’ve ever once complained about a lie Trump has told.....
/----/ Post one of his lies along with the proof. Go ahead and gather your notes, I'm sure you have everything documented.
1074107.jpg

I have a link to this but this site will not allow me to prove what I say

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous
/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.

She does not have a masters, where did you hear that lie?

What she has is bachelor's degree in and a minor in economics.

Is there nothing you people will not lie about just so you can make fun of someone?

Who can't resist making fun of the shithead? She has every trait required in order to to be mocked, pointed at, and laughed at derisively.

What the hell were those people using for brains when they elected her? Their anuses?

Yes, brains, ambition, and a good idea how things work. Plus she's a woman. Always a target of mockery by low IQ right wingers.

Cortez:

"Bread goes in. Toast comes out.

...But where does the bread go????

:laughing0301:

Actually bread goes in, and sh.it comes out, of her mouth

She said that she is going to be inaugurated, is that a lie too? or is she really an idiot
LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Suuuure ya do, uh-huh. Show me where you’ve ever once complained about a lie Trump has told.....
/----/ Post one of his lies along with the proof. Go ahead and gather your notes, I'm sure you have everything documented.
1074107.jpg
What year was that said.... Again Trumps taxes were all audited

Or maybe she's not doing any of the things of which you hallucinate?

And did they completed trump's audit? Didn't he say he would release them once the audit was complete?

Yes all of Trumps audits are complete, and the IRS found nothing. See kiddy Trump was audited every year, you are confusing audit with his releasing his tax returns which he will never do because watching idiots like you pull the rest of your hair out is too much fun.
So he lied again then. First he said he would release them, then he said he wouldn’t because he was being audited; but that he would when the audit was complete.

Obama's lie- repeated ad nauseum- that we would be able to keep our health plan and our doctors with O'care, and we would save $2500 a year each, was a lot worse than anything about revealing a tax return.

Strictly speaking, its doesn't matter a whit to be what is on line #22 on Schedule D of the President's tax return, regardless of what's on it. The only thing that would be interesting is that I've never seen the 300 page tax return of a billionaire- but that means I wouldn't know how to interpret it. Sort of like asking to see the pathology report after a surgery. Sure, the doctor can give it to you, but its all just bullshit unless you are well versed in pathology.
I can post 100 lies by trump in 2 years for every lie you can post by Obama in 8.

But can you keep your doctor under Obamacare?
Do you enjoy having transvestites in the bathroom with your daughter?

You do have children I presume

LOL
Most people kept their doctor.

And yes, I have kids.

no one is lying. From her Bio. Born to a working-class Puerto Rican family in the Bronx, New York, Ocasio-Cortez graduated from Boston University, majoring in economics and international relations.

LOL

She did not lie, she believes that
she is going to be inaugurated, thus she is delusional
No worries, she’ll be impeached; you said so yourself.
Check your stock portfolio...…………………..

You doo doo have one right

Yes all of Trumps audits are complete, and the IRS found nothing. See kiddy Trump was audited every year, you are confusing audit with his releasing his tax returns which he will never do because watching idiots like you pull the rest of your hair out is too much fun.
So he lied again then. First he said he would release them, then he said he wouldn’t because he was being audited; but that he would when the audit was complete.

Obama's lie- repeated ad nauseum- that we would be able to keep our health plan and our doctors with O'care, and we would save $2500 a year each, was a lot worse than anything about revealing a tax return.

Strictly speaking, its doesn't matter a whit to be what is on line #22 on Schedule D of the President's tax return, regardless of what's on it. The only thing that would be interesting is that I've never seen the 300 page tax return of a billionaire- but that means I wouldn't know how to interpret it. Sort of like asking to see the pathology report after a surgery. Sure, the doctor can give it to you, but its all just bullshit unless you are well versed in pathology.
I can post 100 lies by trump in 2 years for every lie you can post by Obama in 8.

LOL

And yes, I have kids.

Most people did not keep their doctor and now some have to go out of state to find a participating doctor

LOL FAUN has Obamacare.

he he he

LOL

And yes, I have kids.
98 percent kept their doctor

LOL

And yes, I have kids.

Most people did not keep their doctor and now some have to go out of state to find a participating doctor
You are making shit up

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

1074107.jpg

Really, what difference does it make to you what's on President Trump's tax return? Strictly speaking, the vast majority of Americans could care less and are incompetent to interpret it.

LOL

And yes, I have kids.
98 percent kept their doctor

You mean 98 percent of insurance companies dropped the plan all together

Aetna dropped the plan all together as I said

/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.

Is there nothing you people will not lie about just so you can make fun of someone?

Who can't resist making fun of the shithead? She has every trait required in order to to be mocked, pointed at, and laughed at derisively.

What the hell were those people using for brains when they elected her? Their anuses?

Yes, brains, ambition, and a good idea how things work. Plus she's a woman. Always a target of mockery by low IQ right wingers.

Cortez:

She actually wears glasses with no corrective properties, to make her look like a brainiac.
:lmao:

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

1074107.jpg
2016. Since the audit is over, he should keep his word and release them.

LOLOLOLOL

1074107.jpg
2016. Since the audit is over, he should keep his word and release them.

Nah you babbling is too precious

Cortez:

She actually wears glasses with no corrective properties, to make her look like a brainiac.
:lmao:

She doesn't look that smart to me.

LOL

She did not lie, she believes that
she is going to be inaugurated, thus she is delusional
No worries, she’ll be impeached; you said so yourself.
Check your stock portfolio...…………………..

You doo doo have one right
My portfolio has done well under trump. But it did phenomenal under Obama.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

1074107.jpg
/----/ He is still being audited with over 500 businesses. It's been going on since 2009. And even if the audit is completed, he would be foolish to release them so you bottom feeders could lie and distort the returns.
(CNN)Donald Trump on Wednesday released a letter from his tax attorneys attesting that the GOP presidential front-runner's tax filings from 2009 and onward are still being audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

The IRS has, however, completed audits of Trump's tax returns through his 2008 filing. Trump's tax returns have been audited by the IRS each year since 2002, the letter said, and Trump's tax returns between those years "have been closed administratively by agreement with the IRS without assessment or payment, on a net basis, of any deficiency," the lawyers stated.

LOL

And yes, I have kids.

You are making shit up
Making shit up is what conservatives do best.

LOLOLOLOL

1074107.jpg
/----/ He is still being audited with over 500 businesses. It's been going on since 2009. And even if the audit is completed, he would be foolish to release them so you bottom feeders could lie and distort the returns.
(CNN) on Wednesday attesting that the GOP presidential front-runner's tax filings from 2009 and onward are still being audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

The IRS has, however, completed audits of Trump's tax returns through his 2008 filing. Trump's tax returns have been audited by the IRS each year since 2002, the letter said, and Trump's tax returns between those years "have been closed administratively by agreement with the IRS without assessment or payment, on a net basis, of any deficiency," the lawyers stated.
Trump has already been audited and the IRS found nothing or Trump corrected the issues. Sure Muller wants another, but that is illegal without reason

LOL

And yes, I have kids.

LOL FAUN has Obamacare.

he he he
Now you’re lying (like a good conservative), a few million (out of some 275 million) may have lost insurance. Most did not.

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

And you’re lying that I have ObamaCare.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back