Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

It's not getting ugly. MAGAs have been ugly for a long time. If you can't find some little something to exaggerate beyond all recognition, you'll just make something up.
Just imagine if they were a hundred times more powerful like the Progs. We would be on the second month of massive TV Insurrection type drama.

um actually that is not atall what was said.

with that said, what business was the Xiden family companies in anyway? what services or goods did they produce?
I don't know lots. Sounds like 20 different things. What Biden is doing is nothing compared to Trump.

Did foreign nationals stay at Biden hotel and spend lots of money on room service? Now that was influence peddling. Want the president to do what you want? Stay at his hotel. It was blatant.

So you better have something good on Joe.

Foreign officials spent more than $750,000 at Trump's D.C. hotel, new documents show​

Updated November 15, 2022

NPR found this last year.

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118

Oh joy, another one sided presser.

This will have as much success as the Jan 6th committie.

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118
In all of these dealings, no matter the amount, I heard Biden got 1/3 of each of them, no matter the amount.

Biden denied ever doing business with the Chinese communists

:auiqs.jpg:

In all of these dealings, no matter the amount, I heard Biden got 1/3 of each of them, no matter the amount.

Biden denied ever doing business with the Chinese communists

You heard huh? Are lots of people saying? Lots of smart people?

Lol, you love Trump so much you are starting to talk like him. ❤️

Yeah, with a DOJ that's running interference for the administration?

:laughing0301:

So then the answer is just more one sided pressers and committees that nobody will take seriously.

Proving once again there is zero difference between the two sides.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE DOJ

After investigating bullet proof and corrupt Joe Biden it turns out crime really does pay.

Who knew?

The investigation will show the world how corrupt the democrat party is, and that there is not a damn thing you can do about it, even when it is exposed in broad daylight

All bow to the all knowing and all powerful and all righteous DNC!!

So then the answer is just more one sided pressers and committees that nobody will take seriously.

Proving once again there is zero difference between the two sides.

Then there's the issue of tax fraud. I'm sure those Biden family members will have invoices for all those "business dealings."

Is there a law against doing business with China?

We do hundreds of billions worth
No, there are no laws against Chinese oligarchs buying paintings from Hunter Biden that cost more than a Rembrandt.

Perfectgly legit.

of course it's speculation...this is just the evidence, not a trial....and the probe is on going. They aren't drawing conclusions....the Xiden crime enterprise is entitled to due process.

I did listen to the Press Conference, yes.
Evidence and speculation are literally opposites.

Then there's the issue of tax fraud. I'm sure those Biden family members will have invoices for all those "business dealings."

Then take it to court, that is what you do with tax cheats.

Until then this is no different than the Russian pee tape or anything the Dems threw at Trump

Forum List

Back