Odds the Clinton's ever rec'd dirt on opponents from foreign citizens?

Odds Democrat candidates have ever rec'd dirt on POUS opponent?

• Heck no, never. It's a Republican thing to be offered dirt, and Jr. couldln't even get that right.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Does a bear shit in the woods?

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I don't understand the question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I refuse to answer, because it's a clue I'm real silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah but what about Russian collusion? With who, Hillary or Trump?

• Other nonsense

• Total voters
I'm just playing, but really, what you figure the odds are? While we're at it, same applies to Obama & any other Democrat candidate for POUS since I don't know, since Carter.

YIKES!
Would their actions, if any, be therefore worse than Don Jr.'s? I'm going out on a limb and say yes. Anything Trump did is okay, but God forbid anyone else try the same.

Two wrongs have never made a right.

You would agree that both need to be fully investigated and grant that there was actual evidence of collusion, information transferred to an employee of the DNC and used in the Clinton campaign from a Ukrainian source.

------

The Ukrainian government denied the allegations made in the Politico report, but their denial was undercut by former Ukrainian embassy official Andrii Telizhenko admitting "that he was assigned to work with Chalupa" and that "they were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa."

FLASHBACK: Hillary Allies Coordinated With Ukrainian Government During The Election
I can't connect the dots of collusion between the DNC and Russian hackers. It takes a set of partisan blinders to do that. I do agree that the continuing drip of information about the Trump campaign's efforts to secure hacked information must be investigated.

Eh, no blinders .. perhaps you could work on your comprehension though.. :rolleyes:

.... Yup, it's much better to entertain and investigate snowflake dry holes than solve the country's major threats foreign and domestic in a bipartisan way, the working class and all Americans will be so much better off.. :wink_2:

I'm just playing, but really, what you figure the odds are? While we're at it, same applies to Obama & any other Democrat candidate for POUS since I don't know, since Carter.

YIKES!

So you admit Trump is guilty.

Thank you. Good call.

Guilty of what exactly? Those giving you a thumbs-up should be able to answer for you. It's that or their approval was an emotional response (SHOCK!).

YIKES!
OK, asshole, should that be the case, then find out about it, and set up prosecution. Seems that you assholes are willing to make any claim to try to hide the Treasonous activities of the fat senile old orange clown.

Why would I do that shithead, when on the surface it's not illegal? Can you explain why the act was treasonous, or are you just really upset I've upset the hyper-rhetoric? I'd probably be upset too if I let the media & other "progressives" control my thought pattern. It's the prefrontal cortex that's the problem. Sometimes they don't fully develop.

Obviously I've pissed off the left with a dose of reality, which rubs their desires and narratives the wrong way.

Probably already mentioned here...but we know as a fact that Hillary's campaign met with Ukrainian operatives who said they had info to implicate Trump...and we know they actually provided assistance in investigating documents for Hillary camp....but strangely CNN didn't spent 6 months talking about it. Or even 6 minutes.

odds are Clinton isnt under 8 different investigations.

I'll bet $10K right now.

Well, is it a crime to talk to a person who is not a citizen of the United States if he or she offers you information that might damage a political opponent of your father?

What is the crime?

I want a citation to a federal, state or local code.

Well, is it a crime to talk to a person who is not a citizen of the United States if he or she offers you information that might damage a political opponent of your father?

What is the crime?

Of course you won't find it.
And the Democrats don't need it to be illegal, all they need to do is to IMPLY that it is illegal, and that is good enough.
The Democrats are all for investigations to investigate a non-crime as long as the process damages the opponent.

What is the crime?

drepie derpie doo ...

when a Russian emails you and tells you they have some shit on clinton , isnt like your sister emailing you and wanting to go to lunch.

deal with it ... Jr is in some shit.

No...he is not.
Please do tell what illegal act he committed? I will help you - none.
Was it improper? Yes. Impropriety in an election??? Call Mr. Obvious so he can tell you it is nothing new now, or has ever been or ever will be. Imagine that, a campaign manager does something a little greasy. Not like Clinton would EVER do that....noooooo.

Idiot.

No...he is not.
Please do tell what illegal act he committed? I will help you - none.
Was it improper? Yes. Impropriety in an election??? Call Mr. Obvious so he can tell you it is nothing new now, or has ever been or ever will be. Imagine that, a campaign manager does something a little greasy. Not like Clinton would EVER do that....noooooo.

Idiot.

ok, hes not ... tell him that :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

YIKES!
Would their actions, if any, be therefore worse than Don Jr.'s? I'm going out on a limb and say yes. Anything Trump did is okay, but God forbid anyone else try the same.

Two wrongs have never made a right.

You would agree that both need to be fully investigated and grant that there was actual evidence of collusion, information transferred to an employee of the DNC and used in the Clinton campaign from a Ukrainian source.

------

The Ukrainian government denied the allegations made in the Politico report, but their denial was undercut by former Ukrainian embassy official Andrii Telizhenko admitting "that he was assigned to work with Chalupa" and that "they were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa."

FLASHBACK: Hillary Allies Coordinated With Ukrainian Government During The Election
I can't connect the dots of collusion between the DNC and Russian hackers. It takes a set of partisan blinders to do that. I do agree that the continuing drip of information about the Trump campaign's efforts to secure hacked information must be investigated.

Was the RNC hacked and did embarrassing information become public as a result of the hack? Where any Trumpsters hacked and had their info released to the public?
You Trump worshippers are really looking desperate.
The Demsgot hacked and you folks loved it. Now one of your own got caught with all the help of their idea they could get away with anything and you whine and scramble looking for some king of equalizer.
What goes around, comes around. Tough shit.

Forum List

Back