Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

Seriously, treating terrorism like warfare is a mistake. Terrorism is a completely different kind or problem and will require different solutions than fighting a war.

I can understand why so many of us wish it was a war - we're pretty good at those. But it's not. From our perspective, it's worse.
Yellow Doesn't Blend With Red, White, and Blue

This is not terrorism. It is a stealth jihad waged in a way that takes advantage of the traitors who tie our fighting men's hands behind their backs with pacifist masochist Death Wish regulations.

Seriously, treating terrorism like warfare is a mistake. Terrorism is a completely different kind or problem and will require different solutions than fighting a war.

I can understand why so many of us wish it was a war - we're pretty good at those. But it's not. From our perspective, it's worse.
Yellow Doesn't Blend With Red, White, and Blue

This is not terrorism. It is a stealth jihad waged in a way that takes advantage of the traitors who tie our fighting men's hands behind their backs with pacifist masochist Death Wish regulations.

Slow that camel down, you're talking about one of our presidents...even if it was Obama.

You're botherin' the grownups..

You aren't a "grownup," you aren't a patriotic American either.

You are a sub human traitor who believes Israel was "divinely justified" in doing 911, and you hope AND PRAY every Sunday for Israel to do another 911 so you and your "church" can engage in Zionist Treason against the US again.
8ipA2ja.gif

Nice try, Achmed...

Now, crawl back to your Islamist $hithole...

Call a psychiatrist, while you're at it...

Your World-Wide Jewish Kornspiracy Theories are entertaining but mentally unbalanced...

I hate when Michael Medved has Conspiracy Day. The show has a bunch of looks like this calling in, and it's quite boring to be honest. I wish he would get rid of his theme shows. Thank goodness I joined Pandora so I have something to listen to when he has those shows.

It is not easy to stop terrorism

It used to be you could stop them by calling them " Radical Islamic Terrorits"

But now, it seems, you need to call them "evil losers" to drive them into the shadows

If you're afraid to go into the shadows after them, you'll be forever cleaning up the carnage and wondering why they weren't picked up before they acted. Your way hasn't worked since the first WTC bombing in '93. Of course for 16 of those years you had traitorous dirtbags for presidents and GWB who figured we were still pissed enough to go after Saddam. It destroyed al-Qaida but left the door wide open for ISIS when Barry waddled away chewing on his fingernails.
Epitaph on the Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE

As a Vietnam combat veteran, you should hate Dubya's gutless guts for having his Daddy get him out of having to fight over there. I don't care if you got the Medal of Honor, if you support Born to Rule pro-war draftdodgers like that or claim "at least he served," you have no honor.

If there had been any proud working-class Americans back then, one of them would have grabbed that privileged sissyboy by the ear right after Prep School graduation--no 2S deferment ever again!--and marched him down to the Active Duty Induction Center and told the sergeant, "Here, take this spoiled little puke first--he owes the country more than I do."

Most of the terrorists have been under police surveillance prior to their attacks.

In a war it's different than criminal issues. We know that we cannot be perfect in figuring out who is and who is not a terrorist.

Well the left doesn't make that easy now do they?

We had one attack on our soil during both terms of GW. How many have we had under DumBama??????

But people (mostly on the left) freaked out with George Bush's measures. They freaked out over the Patriot Act, they freaked out by detaining terrorists and not giving them a trial, they freaked out because our agencies were spying on our email and phone calls, they freaked out when they found out we were pouring water on somebody's face.

We can't expect our military to be the only people that make sacrifices. We have to make sacrifices ourselves if we want to get some control over these problems.

I do think we had more than one terrorist attack under Bush if we use the same qualifications we used with Obama as to what a terrorist attack was.

Okay, then find one. Yes, we have had mass murders as we always have, but that's not terrorism. There were attempted terrorist attacks under Bush, but no successful ones.

So how did Bush do it? We captured terrorists in the field and interrogated them. DumBama simply droned the terrorists and got no information from them. Even if he did have terrorists captured, he promised no intense interrogations on prisoners.

Mass murders are terrorist acts. And 9-11 happened during Bush.

So when did Bush capture BIn Laden?
Blue Blood Is Yellow

During the 60s, one Preppy group was assigned to call our working-class troops "baby-killers." The other faction was told not to do that, making it look like, and making it stick, that they could be excused from having Daddy Fatcat get them out of fighting the Communists just because they didn't call the troops names. How pathetically slavish we are for excusing unpatriotic sissysnob Bush and class-climbing boytoy Cheney by saying, "What about Clinton?"

We don't deserve our freedom if we hand over any special privileges at all to the spawn of the rich. This particular unearned privilege was a life-and-death matter. People died taking the Chickenhawks' place, so that was Capital Treason by the unAmerican aristocracy. Whatever their Daddies tell us to do--"work our way" through college, join the Army, or get a non-union blue collar job--they must tell their guillotine-fodder brats to do. If those kids continue to have the future their Daddies promised them, America will have no future at all. Populists better take over soon and take away all power from the HeirHeads. American was built by Europeans escaping from that class, so its existence here betrays our exceptionalism.

You are a sub human traitor who believes Israel was "divinely justified" in doing 911, and you hope AND PRAY every Sunday for Israel to do another 911 so you and your "church" can engage in Zionist Treason against the US again.
8ipA2ja.gif

Nice try, Achmed...

Your World-Wide Jewish Kornspiracy Theories are entertaining but mentally unbalanced...

I hate when Michael Medved has Conspiracy Day. The show has a bunch of looks like this calling in, and it's quite boring to be honest. I wish he would get rid of his theme shows. Thank goodness I joined Pandora so I have something to listen to when he has those shows.
SiriusXM Radio is pretty good, too... tons of choices...

8ipA2ja.gif

Nice try, Achmed...

I had it for years but gave it up. Their radios are garbage. They last about six months before they start acting up. I got sick of buying new ones all the time because Serius wouldn't replace them. The last time I called I told them if they didn't replace the radio, count me out. They said they would replace it with a cheaper one, but I wanted the one that had a pause button on it so I could skip through songs and commercials. That one was the most expensive.

I thought I would really miss it, especially the music. I really don't now. Data time on phones is more reasonable so I have more than I could ever use, plus it has one month carry over.

I don't understand how some businesses work. The difference between the cheap radio and the one I wanted was about $30.00, and they wouldn't give it to me. Instead, they keep sending me email and flyers in snail mail stating they would give me a deal on the rates; a savings of at least $100.00 a year.

So they didn't want to spend the $30.00 to keep me, but were willing to lose three times as much money in time. I just don't understand it.

8ipA2ja.gif

Nice try, Achmed...

I had it for years but gave it up. Their radios are garbage. They last about six months before they start acting up. I got sick of buying new ones all the time because Serius wouldn't replace them. The last time I called I told them if they didn't replace the radio, count me out. They said they would replace it with a cheaper one, but I wanted the one that had a pause button on it so I could skip through songs and commercials. That one was the most expensive.

I thought I would really miss it, especially the music. I really don't now. Data time on phones is more reasonable so I have more than I could ever use, plus it has one month carry over.

I don't understand how some businesses work. The difference between the cheap radio and the one I wanted was about $30.00, and they wouldn't give it to me. Instead, they keep sending me email and flyers in snail mail stating they would give me a deal on the rates; a savings of at least $100.00 a year.

So they didn't want to spend the $30.00 to keep me, but were willing to lose three times as much money in time. I just don't understand it.
Interesting insight. Thanks.

I just picked up a new crossover (Equinox) April 1st and it came with a SiriusXM-equipped radio... have a 90-day trial subscription to all channels and enjoying it so far.

Forgive me... it's my first :)

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....
So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?
Nope... just nasty Muzzies...
But...so you admit this is strictly a religion thing.

Epitaph on the Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE

As a Vietnam combat veteran, you should hate Dubya's gutless guts for having his Daddy get him out of having to fight over there. I don't care if you got the Medal of Honor, if you support Born to Rule pro-war draftdodgers like that or claim "at least he served," you have no honor.

If there had been any proud working-class Americans back then, one of them would have grabbed that privileged sissyboy by the ear right after Prep School graduation--no 2S deferment ever again!--and marched him down to the Active Duty Induction Center and told the sergeant, "Here, take this spoiled little puke first--he owes the country more than I do."

I volunteered for the RVN and as i understand it Dubya did too. You should be careful about projecting your feelings on to guys you don't know, telling me how I should feel about somebody who didn't go. Did you go? If not why not, tough guy? . As to Dubya, it was him or Gore. Gore went for a month or two as a journalist and supposedly had a bodyguard with him. Then it was the fruitcake Kerry or Dubya.....both choices were easy for me. Anybody who served in that era has my respect in that it takes dozens of fellas to support a single war-fighter in the modern military.

Last edited:
PHOOOOOOOTO SHOP....

Nope, your shot is on the other side of the fire truck, not on the side of the debris field. The report said the airliner's left wing dug into the ground on impact and the hole in the Pentagon wall was made by the landing gear going 400mph. The mainframe of the aircraft was shredded and thrown to the left at that point. Hundreds of first-responders, including Rumsfeld himself climbed through the wreckage hoping to find survivors. There were no planes landing in Cleveland or Israelis kidnapping the passengers....that's lunacy. Nor were there any "controlled demolitions" at the WTC...buildings tend to fall down the same way they were constructed when their foundations are compromised. And I never saw a building brought down from by destroying the top of it. The WTC towers collapsed from compromised floor hangers collapsing unto floors below. My fury at this corrupt version of Islam comes from the men and women who, rather than face burning to death, jumped to their deaths. And that's why the corpse of bin-Laden should have been returned to the site and hung from a yard-arm for the crows to dispose of.

Last edited:
WTF are you calling a liberal? No, McVeigh was not an Islamic terrorist, but he was a terrorist. This what I meant by picking and choosing.
Since you knew that (No, McVeigh was not an Islamic terrorist) why are you using him to muddy the issue ? This thread is not about American citizens who went insane and committed an act of terror against their fellow citizens. Mc Veigh was executed and that was the end of it. He has no following that gets sponsored by rogue foreign states to continue what he started.
The problem we have to solve now has exponentially increased due to the idiotic foreign policy of the Obama admin, starting with the apology speech in Egypt and his cowardly stance towards Iran.
Muslims view cowards in the highest disdain it`s perhaps the most important characteristic of their culture. The fact that they manage to convince their suicide attack recruits with the prospect of heavenly rewards and financial rewards + privilege status for their family should tell you that you can not win them over by continuing to appease them.
There is no way to win them over, the only way is to win and this win requires the use of brute force, no quarter given as in a conventional war where the enemy wears a uniform to be distinguishable from non-combatants and does not hide behind human shields.
Combatants disguising themselves as civilians (aka Partisans) could be summarily executed, that was not a war crime and as far as I know it still applied in Vietnam.
The tactical response in the theater of war on foreign soil can not be limited to the type of actions a commander has at his disposal when confronting this type of enemy on friendly territory.
And what we are discussing here is a war on state sponsored terrorism on foreign soil that is used to launch attacks on our territory.
That requires nothing less than bringing the full spectrum of warfare, including psychological warfare to bear down on the enemy and his support.
We know from Muslims that their worst fear is public humiliation and the CIA operatives in the Abu Dhabi prison had that part right how to crush and demoralize these bastards.
prison_20031024.jpg

If they had to contemplate that they would be paraded and publicly shamed like this by females, whom they consider inferior in the village they were hiding in that would be a lot more effective than killing them right away and killing them in a way that they think is an honorable death.
There is a reason why they hang or decapitate their victims and that is the final insult they enjoy to inflict on their enemies...like us, whenever they can.
We can`t possibly respond the way it would be effective to that extreme, but many of the countries that met with Pres.D.J. Trump in Saudi Arabia will have no qualms to do just that.

I don't disagree with any of that. But the thread is about punishing the family of the terrorists which I'm against.

I don't believe that the family (unless proven they had something to do with a terrorist attack) should bear the responsibility of what their adult children do.

Earlier you called me a liberal. If you agree with such tactics, it is you that support liberal polices.

Liberals constantly blame shift. They don't blame the murderer with the gun, they blame the gun, they blame the manufacture of the gun, they blame the seller of the gun. We conservative blame the individual and nobody else.

The liberals blame the failure of black America on slavery, Jim Crow, racial discrimination, white privilege..... We conservatives blame the individual black people for their own failures.

If you are a conservative, then you must believe in personal responsibility and individual decision making. And if that's so, how can you punish the parents of a terrorist when they in fact might have raised that child to think the exact opposite? When an individual commits a heinous crime, we punish the person who committed such crime--not anybody associated with them. Innocent people should not be put to death for the actions of another.
Turns out I was wrong calling you a liberal. Very likely I committed that error before my morning coffee kicked in. The part about the family and how they should be dealt with has to be differentiated according to the location. If they are in the US there are more options than in a virtually lawless environment controlled by ISIS. Nevertheless this is a war on terror and any person suspected of having supported even only indirectly such an act should not be afforded the presumption of innocence till proven innocent. Much the same idea as a security clearance procedure should be followed, where the applicant has to qualify instead of presumed to be qualified till proven otherwise. I would consider the failure to notify the authorities if a family member or associate of a person or a group of persons were privy to information that could have prevented an act of terrorism as having collaborated and/or participated in a conspiracy with the perpetrator(s)...if they are not natural US citizens their citizenship should be revoked and then sentence pronounced as being guilty of a conspiracy to commit murder.
All in all pretty well the same procedure that is still in use for anyone who was a direct or indirect participant in the holocaust but acquired US citizenship.
Instead of deporting them to Israel this lot could be deported to one of the Sunni Muslim countries that vowed to stop ISIS and let them decide what kind of punishment is appropriate.

Again, we totally agree. But I think Tom's idea is that we should execute the family simply for being the family of terrorists whether they were involved with their offsprings plans or not; to teach a lesson to other potential terrorists. That's what I was objecting to.

Yes, if the family did not notify authorities and knew about the plan, sure they should be held responsible. If we don't have enough evidence to convict them, then we should throw them out of the country. I agree with all that. But to out and out execute them?

We have to be careful too about overreacting to potential terrorist threats. In California, neighbors stated the knew something was amiss, but were afraid to report it because they didn't want to get into trouble if they were wrong. Over here, a hotel clerk got into trouble because she texted her friend about a guy dressed in Muslim garb saying that he was talking about his allegiance to ISIS. Her girlfriend called 911 and they jumped the guy. Now he's suing the hotel.

Avon hotel clerk who falsely accused Emirati man of pledging allegiance to ISIS may face criminal charges
This is part of muslim training. They make statements and act suspicious just to encourage a complaint. This is part of terrorism. Make the people too afraid to make a report.
This is part of muslim training. They make statements and act suspicious just to encourage a complaint. This is part of terrorism. Make the people too afraid to make a report
Yes I agree it`s definitely being exploited by them and they are laughing their heads off how we cooperate for the sake of political correctness right down to the level where we hamstring local law enforcement like the FBI and the NSA who should have been bugging mosques instead of the Trump tower. But what I find most ridiculous of all is how these entities here and in Europe pretend that they have any effective surveillance which could identify a pending threat
The entire bureaucracy right up to the Prime Minister or President grand-stands declaring various stages of threat levels AFTER a successful attack and seem to know rather quickly who else to target with police raids...but seemingly had no clue before any of these attacks...even though these clues were "hidden" in plain sight..such as the travel itinerary of almost all the jihadis that infiltrated the EU. The first step to stop these attacks is to put an end to the political correctness which is the avenue they exploit to the fullest. That in turn will never change as long as the fucking news media continues to smear anyone who is trying to change that.

This Manchester bomb used an Ammonium nitrate & Diesel fuel explosive and it was cooked up in large enough quantities to make more than 1 bomb...in an apartment complex!!! HTF did the bomb maker pull this off unnoticed ? The diesel fuel stench would have been impossible to ignore.
There is no way he could get anhydrous Ammonium nitrate to which you can just add the Diesel to get the NH4NO3-Cetane binary inclusion Clathrate. They phased out anhydrous NH4NO3 in Europe years ago to prevent it from being used to make explosives. What they do sell has a > 30% moisture content which does not absorb Diesel fuel unless you cook the entire mixture...and stink up the whole area you are working in. The witness accounts that there was a Diesel stench after the explosion is a vital clue that the bomb maker did not have anhydrous Ammonium Nitrate...because that mixture oxidizes all the cetane and detonates the rest of the NH4NO3 that a bomb maker who knows what he is doing always uses in excess of the stochiometric Oxygen necessary to combust all the Diesel in order to get the best bang for his buck$.
So there is no way he could have cooked up what was detonated in Manchester without the whole Muslim Ghetto where he did it not noticing anything suspicious. I fear the day when these fucks find out how to make HE`s with some of the contents you get in a decent first aid kit and/or with a gas you get from any welding supply store + the stuff used to treat fence posts.

8ipA2ja.gif

Nice try, Achmed...

Interesting insight. Thanks.

I just picked up a new crossover (Equinox) April 1st and it came with a SiriusXM-equipped radio... have a 90-day trial subscription to all channels and enjoying it so far.

Forgive me... it's my first :)

I never had an installed Serius radio, I used the portable ones. Maybe the installed ones are better, I don't know.

Alright, tell me what kind of munition other than phosphorus that can melt steel..

I never said it was a munition. Rigging the towers for demolition took months, if not 12+ months.

What caused that molten steel was THERMITE....

Thermite - Wikipedia

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - 9/11 History Made in Danish High Court

" and the strong voice of a reputable scientist who expertly defended the basic laws of physics as well as the evidence of nano-thermite in the WTC dust."

Well, I'm no engineer or munitions expert.....we used to trigger barrels of foo gas when Nathan tried to overrun a fire-base...diesel fuel and napalm...hit them so hard and fast they couldn't even scream. You still haven't told me how come nobody has spilled the beans or what happened to the passengers on the plane that hit the Pentagon.
HTF did this thread mutate into this idiotic 9/11 conspiracy theory...and this is supposed to be the "evidence".:
" and the strong voice of a reputable scientist who expertly defended the basic laws of physics as well as the evidence of nano-thermite in the WTC dust."
This so called "evidence of nano thermites" can be found anywhere on this planet where rain water collects. All you need is a magnet and drag it through the eavesdrops of your house and you can find loads of "WTC nano thermite dust evidence"....which a "reputable scientist who expertly defended the basic laws of physics" should well be aware of are common micro meteorites.
I am so sick of this crap, but tin foil hat conspiracy theories like the Trump/Russia conspiracy have taken on a whole new popularity ever since the liberal news media discovered how their audience eats them up. This "nano thermite" crap is supposed to prove that there was a Bush/Bin Laden conspiracy and it`s only a question of time till MSNBC, CNN and the NYT start saying that there is not just a Trump/Russia conspiracy but a Trump/Russia and KKK grand conspiracy that will allow ISIS to radicalize Madonna to blow up the White House because Trump prefers his Trump tower and will then also have an excuse to create a white only fascist police state.

the clips that held the upper floors snapped when the heat swelled the outer walls.....both buildings

You seem to be confusing building 7 with the North and South Towers....

The South Tower actually had molten steel pouring out of it (temp 2200F). Jet fuel burns at 600F. Where did the other 1600F come from???

Nope.....Building 7 I don't know anything about....I assume it came down because the Towers falling was like an earthquake. Trump said at the time all the buildings around the WTC were weakened to the point of collapse. That's not "melting steel"....it's various burning building materials and electrical-shorts. A Boeing 767 holds 20,000 gallons of fuel. The noses of the airliners were probably flattened when they hit the Tower's steel ectoskeleton, but the fuel ignition in the wings would be far more than enough to punch through and enter the interior. Cement floor hangers....the walls bow out, the clips on the hangars separate from the outer walls and it's a domino-effect of falling concrete...when the load became too much for the remaining floors, the whole thing came down. bin-Laden said years later he had no idea the buildings would collapse.
GreedHeads and HeirHeads--Off With Their Heads!

The WTC had a unique structure that made it the only buildings in the country that would fall down if hit by an airplane. In order to sell more office space, the architects put the main support on the outside. Corporate greed was also a factor in the airlines not buying secure cockpit doors, even though the Islamic tactic of hijacking an airliner and using it as a bomb had been revealed by the Israelis way back in 1973.

Forum List

Back