Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

So, Tom Horn believes the following:

1. this was NOT a controlled demolition, it was building 7 falling from "damage" the day before

2. a "757" can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (never mind that puts its engines IN THE GROUND) and crash straight through steel reinforced concrete... and not leave a trace of itself after....

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

3. a plane crashed in Shanksville, and that plane either a) disintegrated completely or b) pulled a Scooby and buried itself after crashing....

No. If you read my posts, I said if the family was involved in any way, they should be held responsible for their actions. But to execute family members simply because they're family is ridiculous. If it were up to me, there would be torture before death for any terrorist caught. I'm all for holding the people who are responsible for any terrorist act, but not innocent people who probably had nothing to do with it.

And again....who the FUCK said anything about "family members"? Did I mention his brothers or cousins or aunts and uncles? Very specific about who spawned the little coward and didn't bother socializing him or educating him or maintaining control over him to be something other than an animal. This ain't Ray in Cleveland's story yet you seem to think it is. EOT.

Never said it was. BTW, parents are family members.

It's not that I don't understand your passion, I do. I don't think there are many Americans that forgot what they were thinking on 911. I think if Bush nuked the entire middle-east, I would have approved of it I was so angry. But of course, after it sank in, I started to think a little more reasonable. In fact the next day as I was going to work, some jerk off almost hit me on the highway, and he was yelling in his car and shaking his fist at me. Normally I would have sped up and gave him the finger, but thinking about the day before, I just let it go. I understood the anger he was experiencing too.

Back to the point: parents can't aways control how their children turn out, and that's why they shouldn't be held responsible for their kids actions unless they approved or helped them in that direction.

1. this was NOT a controlled demolition, it was building 7 falling from "damage" the day before

2. a "757" can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (never mind that puts its engines IN THE GROUND) and crash straight through steel reinforced concrete... and not leave a trace of itself after....

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

3. a plane crashed in Shanksville, and that plane either a) disintegrated completely or b) pulled a Scooby and buried itself after crashing....

Conspiracy time.jpeg

conspiracy-time-jpeg.129240

Sub humans do not like science, truth, or debate, but they do like insults and hatemongering in a factless void that is the space between their ears...

conspiracy-time-jpeg.129240

Sub humans do not like science, truth, or debate, but they do like insults and hatemongering in a factless void that is the space between their ears...

Oh for crying out loud, Go to the Popular Mechanics web site and order the issue that put every conspiracy theory to rest about 911. You'll sleep better at night.

If you can parrot it, then it must be true, because you are the birdbrain doing that parroting, so you cannot be WRONG even though it never was "your" opinion to begin with...

Popular Mechanic put nothing to rest, except they did provide parroting for science invalids who never think...

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Nah, the clips that held the upper floors snapped when the heat swelled the outer walls.....both buildings. The hole in the Pentagon, while suspicious, was indeed an airliner, not a missile. The wings broke off on impact and parts of the plane were lodged inside. It's bizarre to blame THE JOOS for 9/11....get over it.

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

Yea Tom, you can go fight teh Muslims

Including teh kin of Jesus

I'll watch

What is your strategy here? What tactics will you use to bring about this great victory?

Dumb white trash...Picking a fight with 1.5 billion people for no economic gain.

YOu want to stop terrorism? Start bombing Israel. That's sound both tactically and strategically assuming they don't nuke DC

And it will be a lot more effective than trying to fight 1.5 billion people

The hole in the Pentagon, while suspicious, was indeed an airliner, not a missile.

Judge for yourself, people...

Now, if that is where the nose of the "plane" impacted the side of the Pentagon, where were the engines, given that they are LOWER than the nose???

the clips that held the upper floors snapped when the heat swelled the outer walls.....both buildings

You seem to be confusing building 7 with the North and South Towers....

The South Tower actually had molten steel pouring out of it (temp 2200F). Jet fuel burns at 600F. Where did the other 1600F come from???

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....
So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?
Nope... just nasty Muzzies...

How about doing what we do in the US ? Give muslims the same shot at the American dream.

We don't have Muslim ghettos , we don't keep them in somebody corner of the city , jobless and stupid . Ripe Pickens for terror recruiting.
Hell, no...

Keep as many out as may be practicable...

And encourage those already here to return to their ancestral homelands...

Islam and Western Culture are like oil and water... they just don't mix...

Let Muslims keep to the domains of Islam...

Let Christians keep to the domains of Christendom...

We'll all get along better that way, over the decades and centuries...

Ooooohhh, look, Mumsie... a 9-11 Kornspiracy Theory fruit-loop.

Once again, another treasonous sub human science invalid resorts to insults instead of trying to explain and debate.

Cowardice is as cowardice does...

Ooooohhh, look, Mumsie... a 9-11 Kornspiracy Theory fruit-loop.

Once again, another treasonous sub human science invalid resorts to insults instead of trying to explain and debate.

Cowardice is as cowardice does...
Bite me, dough-boy...

Hit a nerve too close to home with that one, did I?

Tee-hee...

If all you've got is 9-11 Kornspiracy Theory Happy Hor$e$hit, then you're way out of your league, hanging around here, boy...

Now... run along, and go dry-hump somebody else's leg, junior...

You're botherin' the grownups...

You are the coward, you had another chance to show you aren't a coward, and you proved to everyone here you are...

You're botherin' the grownups..

You aren't a "grownup," you aren't a patriotic American either.

You are a sub human traitor who believes Israel was "divinely justified" in doing 911, and you hope AND PRAY every Sunday for Israel to do another 911 so you and your "church" can engage in Zionist Treason against the US again.

Yeah... Doing evil to defeat evil is what you're selling here. You might see a hole in the logic if you look.
If We Don't Finish Islam Off, We're Finished

So if a thug attacks me, I shouldn't fight back because that would make me a thug, too? Real men would get down to his level and push him six feet under that.

Whoever does wrong first is the only wrongdoer. For punitive damages, we should retaliate with even more destruction than the savages used. We can't save civilization except by becoming fully engaged in what cowardly weaklings would call "uncivilized behavior." Pacifists, too, are enemies of civilization and must suffer the consequences for their treason.

The wolf is at the door, its fangs dripping with blood and oil. You traitors would want us to bring it inside and make a pet out of it.

Forum List

Back