Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

Epitaph on the Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE

As a Vietnam combat veteran, you should hate Dubya's gutless guts for having his Daddy get him out of having to fight over there. I don't care if you got the Medal of Honor, if you support Born to Rule pro-war draftdodgers like that or claim "at least he served," you have no honor.

If there had been any proud working-class Americans back then, one of them would have grabbed that privileged sissyboy by the ear right after Prep School graduation--no 2S deferment ever again!--and marched him down to the Active Duty Induction Center and told the sergeant, "Here, take this spoiled little puke first--he owes the country more than I do."

I volunteered for the RVN and as I understand it Dubya did too. You should be careful about projecting your feelings on to guys you don't know, telling me how I should feel about somebody who didn't go. Did you go? If not why not, tough guy? . .
Never Mind and You Will Never Matter

I'm the one who has more proof of what I suffered in combat if I hate pro-war draftdodgers more than I hate anti-war draftdodgers. Both classes must be barred from public life. Logically, I would have more reason to question your own service if you didn't mind sissyboy Fortunate Sons' right to get out of it, but I know your pride was crippled before you even went over there. Being brought up brainwashed that way, so that no matter what happened to you, you would never change your treason to your birth-class and were willing to let the rich and their sons run all over you to the extent of being proud to die taking a rich kid's place. You think your precious Masters appreciate that just because they preach that they do? They laugh at a Chickenhawk-loving combat veteran most of all, for being such a sucker.

No veteran with any self-respect would tolerate the pro-war sons of pro-war politicians not being sent right to the front lines. You set a low bar in letting Chickenhawks betray the cause they pretend to believe in just because they didn't protest and call us names. You are lying to those younger than us if you try to make people believe that Bush and the "Reservist" draftdodgers could have ever been called to active duty. The traitors in power perverted the mission of those two branches into becoming hideouts for their pet unpatriotic cowards with connections, including the big toughguy pro-athlete baboons. The first time the HeirGuardsman scumbag Bush campaigned for office, a real veteran with real pride should have walked up to the podium and punched him in the mouth. But only hypocritical Liberals, who wanted everybody to dodge the draft, protested his phony "service." Conservatives have no principles at all and the silence about what their equally Conservative sons were doing proved it. It's as bad as the alternative rich-kid party, the "Democrat" Limousine Liberals being pro-feminist, but not a peep out of them about Clinton's treatment of women. Both wings of that spoiled vulture are draftdodging traitors and all their unAmerican undemocratic birth privileges must be abolished. Anyone who picks sides between the two is worse than they are. Obviously, your spirit was crushed in Vietnam or you wouldn't have turned out to be such a pathetic apologist for flagwaving gutless pukes.

This disproves what we are told about tyrants only being able to go so far before provoking a reaction that overthrows them. The ruling class went way too far back then and yet sheep still look up to them as Good Shepherds.

I'm the one who has more proof of what I suffered in combat if I hate pro-war draftdodgers more than I hate anti-war draftdodgers. Both classes must be barred from public life. Logically, I would have more reason to question your own service if you didn't mind sissyboy Fortunate Sons' right to get out of it, but I know your pride was crippled before you even went over there. Being brought up brainwashed that way, so that no matter what happened to you, you would never change your treason to your birth-class and were willing to let the rich and their sons run all over you to the extent of being proud to die taking a rich kid's place. You think your precious Masters appreciate that just because they preach that they do? They laugh at a Chickenhawk-loving combat veteran most of all, for being such a sucker.

No veteran with any self-respect would tolerate the pro-war sons of pro-war politicians not being sent right to the front lines. You set a low bar in letting Chickenhawks betray the cause they pretend to believe in just because they didn't protest and call us names. You are lying to those younger than us if you try to make people believe that Bush and the "Reservist" draftdodgers could have ever been called to active duty. The traitors in power perverted the mission of those two branches into becoming hideouts for their pet unpatriotic cowards with connections, including the big toughguy pro-athlete baboons. The first time the HeirGuardsman scumbag Bush campaigned for office, a real veteran with real pride should have walked up to the podium and punched him in the mouth. But only hypocritical Liberals, who wanted everybody to dodge the draft, protested his phony "service." Conservatives have no principles at all and the silence about what their equally Conservative sons were doing proved it. It's as bad as the alternative rich-kid party, the "Democrat" Limousine Liberals being pro-feminist, but not a peep out of them about Clinton's treatment of women. Both wings of that spoiled vulture are draftdodging traitors and all their unAmerican undemocratic birth privileges must be abolished. Anyone who picks sides between the two is worse than they are. Obviously, your spirit was crushed in Vietnam or you wouldn't have turned out to be such a pathetic apologist for flagwaving gutless pukes.

This disproves what we are told about tyrants only being able to go so far before provoking a reaction that overthrows them. The ruling class went way too far back then and yet sheep still look up to them as Good Shepherds.

You're a fucking mental-case and not a Veteran....if you're not already in a laughing factory you belong in one.

Forum List

Back