No, he's not relevant. Trump's actions are at issue.
Yup...the President's attempt to find out about how Democrats colluded with Ukrainians in 2016 to interfere in our election, to ensure it isn't still happening / won't happen again, and to ask about a former VP's videotaped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM....

This isn’t an inquiry. The Dimms have already made up their minds.

Why don’t they just vote on it?

Schiff isn’t INQUIRING about anything, he is just trying to prove his side.

This is such a bizarre circus.

I love how all the witnesses give their back stories about what great Americans they are. Who gives a shit where your parents are from?
Testimony is pretty damning
For Democrats

Sondland call to Trump: what do you want from Ukraine?
Trump answer, as testified from Sondland: Nothing

The democrats end game is to do away with elections...this "impeachment" is only a part of it.

Democrats will keep this charade going without a vote.
When democrats start getting arrested they will scream Trump is arresting them because he's about to be impeached.
They will commit election fraud so massively it can't be denied (yet blame republicans so the results are doubted).

And I'm sure there is much more I don't know yet...but this is it folks! The aftermath of the 2020 election may be the end of the USA as we know it.

It’s such bullshit that the whistleblower assuming there really is one, won’t testify.

What kind of utter crap is that?

Didn’t Schiff want naked pictures of Trump when he was duped by Russian comedians?

This is nothing more than a weeks or months long campaign commercial for the Dimocrat party, and YOU Mr and Ms taxpayer are paying for it.
Pretty crappy 'Info-rmercial' / Campaign ad:

'Democrats have still not gotten over the loss in 2016,and we are still committed to doing ANYTHING, legal or not, to affect the coup against Donald Trump...and if you have been watching our potential 2020 candidates, Impeaching Trump is all we have to run on.'

The democrats end game is to do away with elections...this "impeachment" is only a part of it.
Well, Pelosi declared publicly not long ago that you and your fellow Americans are too stupid to be entrusted with choosing this nation's President. Just look at what 'you' did in 2016. They won't let that same mistake be made again...

No, he's not relevant. Trump's actions are at issue.
Yup...the President's attempt to find out about how Democrats colluded with Ukrainians in 2016 to interfere in our election, to ensure it isn't still happening / won't happen again, and to ask about a former VP's videotaped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM....

The inquiry is into Trump's efforts to use foreign influence in a US election, by bribing Ukraine's president into issuing a public statement about investigating Biden. What would Hunter Biden know of Trump's efforts to bribe Ukraine? Nothing. He's not relevant. The only reason he's even discussed is because Trump has no defense.

This is nothing more than a weeks or months long campaign commercial for the Dimocrat party, and YOU Mr and Ms taxpayer are paying for it.

No, witnesses have been called who are favorable to the president however he wont' let them testify.

Also, this is very much part of the impeachment process.

No, it isn't....an impeachment requires a vote and it goes through the Judiciary committee.......this is a sham.

The vote comes at the end when Congress votes on articles of impeachment. There are no rules or laws that the judiciary committee has to perform the impeachment inquiry.

You guys really have some very bad talking point.

No, moron....the vote comes at the beginning to open an impeachment hearing....which is then run through the Judiciary committee and the President has full powers to question all witnesses, subpoena his own choice of witnesses....this is a sham.

I love how all the witnesses give their back stories about what great Americans they are. Who gives a shit where your parents are from?

It is? I must have missed something.
What ever happened to the screams of..... no quid pro quo?

Now the direction is linked right to Trump

Aid was absolutely blocked. Numerous witness Have testified to that

it was only released when the Trump creeps got CAUGHT because of the WB

Stupid Devon keeps trying to claim that there was no QPQ because Trump presaged every demand for QPQ with a statement that it wasn’t a QPQ.

that’s like a mugger telling you “this isn’t a robbery but give me your wallet”

You little cock suckers are going to be soooooo
Disappointed. - again.

The Trump Boomerang is going to really sting...

No, it is impeachment. The democrats are just too afraid to call it that.
  • First they claimed it was just an INVESTIGATION. You know. To see if a case was there.
  • Then they started calling them investigative REPORTS. Like they were TELLING us something. Fact-drawn conclusions.
  • Last night clicking through the channels I saw one channel on standby for the IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS. And Nancy is up there every day shooting her botox-filled mouth off using words like Quid Pro Quo, Constitution, Abuse of Power, and Bribery. Those are CHARGES.
And yet Trump has not been afforded ONE MINUTE to get up or present any defense.

They used to call these Kangaroo Courts.

They are dragging Trump through the mud hoping that America will be so sick of it they will be willing to vote for a Mailbox, anything to put a stop to the Drama that are DEMOCRATS.

Last edited:
It’s such bullshit that the whistleblower assuming there really is one, won’t testify.

Didn’t Schiff want naked pictures of Trump when he was duped by Russian comedians?
I think the bullshit is that Trump will not testify under oath

Those pics were for personal use.

Right

it’s an elaborate plot to overturn an election and install Mike Pence as President

ohh

Sondland testified that Trump said no quid pro quo. He made assumptions that there was, but again, his assumptions. You can't impeach a President over other people's assumptions which is what the commies are trying to establish.

The inquiry is into Trump's efforts to use foreign influence in a US election, by bribing Ukraine's president into issuing a public statement about investigating Biden.

Nice emotional sentiment; however, Morrison, Sondland, and others have made it clear - NO bribery, NO extortion, NO quid pro quo...unless you can come up with a videotaped confession by Trump, like the one Biden made.

I could wrap all of this up in 1 question.

Did you first handedly hear the President insist on a quid pro quo for Javelin missiles for an investigation of Biden?

Yes or No?

Thank you, let’s go back to THE BUSINESS OF THE PEOPLE.

Homelessness, the national debt, student debt, fentanyl deaths, legalizing weed, legalizing prostitution....
I did

Can I have some Javelins?
I will need some favors though
One of the favors is to investigate Biden
You made up those comments, just like lying Schifferbrains.
Read the transcript

According to opinions and interpretations.

What Trump ACTUALLY said ti Sondland was "No quid pro quo". He told him he wanted nothing.

I could wrap all of this up in 1 question.

Did you first handedly hear the President insist on a quid pro quo for Javelin missiles for an investigation of Biden?

Yes or No?

Thank you, let’s go back to THE BUSINESS OF THE PEOPLE.

Homelessness, the national debt, student debt, fentanyl deaths, legalizing weed, legalizing prostitution....
I did

Can I have some Javelins?
I will need some favors though
One of the favors is to investigate Biden
You made up those comments, just like lying Schifferbrains.
Read the transcript
I did.

You lied.

Forum List

Back