Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

And then there's this:

Charles McGonigal, 54, was previously the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the New York Field office - and worked on the investigation into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

He was arrested on Saturday afternoon after arriving at JFK following a trip to Sri Lanka and retired from the FBI in 2018.

Neat. Let me know when you‘re able to call a lie a lie.

I’ll be more inclined to go into this with you when you can demonstrate that you can be objective.

Find me any expert that can say a person can talk or scream if they are being choked. Hell, just find a elementary science teacher that would ever say anything that stupid.
"The cause of death in my opinion is asphyxia, due to compression to the neck - which can interfere with oxygen going to the brain - and compression to the back, which interferes with breathing," Dr Michael Baden

Would you consider him more of an expert on the subject matter than you are.

"The cause of death in my opinion is asphyxia, due to compression to the neck - which can interfere with oxygen going to the brain - and compression to the back, which interferes with breathing," Dr Michael Baden

Would you consider him more of an expert on the subject matter than you are.

Sure I do, but I also consider him a human being that may have feared for his safety or life just like a mailman or window washer.

Explain how Anton Black died then.

Never heard of him before, so I did a quick read on it. Here is what I found:

An autopsy revealed he died of sudden cardiac arrest, with the report by the medical examiner saying stress associated with his struggle with law enforcement contributed.

So like Floyd, apparently he had a medical condition as well, except it didn't go into detail on whether he knew about it or not. Heart problems are a silent killer and there is no way for an officer to know.

Not playing into your game.

I didn’t expect you to and you can do whatever you want.

Clearly you’re not objective and you don’t care about the truth.

You just want to blindly agree with anything your fellow conservatives say, even when they lie. You want to shit on anything I say, even when I tell the truth.

Show me when you get past this and I’ll take your posts more seriously.

I didn’t expect you to and you can do whatever you want.

Clearly you’re not objective and you don’t care about the truth.

You just want to blindly agree with anything your fellow conservatives say, even when they lie. You want to shit on anything I say, even when I tell the truth.

Show me when you get past this and I’ll take your posts more seriously.
Didn't agree or disagree, if you bothered to notice.........not playing into your stupid game.

Never heard of him before, so I did a quick read on it. Here is what I found:

An autopsy revealed he died of sudden cardiac arrest, with the report by the medical examiner saying stress associated with his struggle with law enforcement contributed.

So like Floyd, apparently he had a medical condition as well, except it didn't go into detail on whether he knew about it or not. Heart problems are a silent killer and there is no way for an officer to know.

Yeah. The coroner is the Defense Expert. State investigators have reopened the cases of 100 of his autopsy findings as unsupportable based upon scientific evidence. The family of Anton Black was paid $5 million in a settlement.

That's a lie...
Prove me wrong.

I gave you a few opportunities to show me that you’re more than just another mindless partisan and you whiffed on each try.

If that’s what you want to do, fine with me. Just don’t expect me to take you seriously because you’ve demonstrated to me that you don’t give a shit about the truth. I’ve explained why.

That really makes no sense, what did he have to fear?

What do you mean what did he have to fear? Tell the Governor of that state that sent out the National Guard for the day of the verdict. He'll tell you what fear.

This situation sparked a nationwide riot, the biggest one in our lifetime. Nearly 30 killed, hundreds injured, and 2 billion dollars in damages, and you ask what did they have to fear?

Truth or your trying to use me to attack another poster.

Sorry for the butthurt, but I'm not playing your game.

Good choice not going back and forth with him. For whatever reason he just loves repeating himself on dozens and dozens of posts, and it gets very boring real quick. I really think he's a high school kid or something judging by his posts.

In any case when he made claim that homicides and murders are the same thing, I posted evidence they were not, but didn't draw pictures for him.

Don't waste your time. I stopped some time ago. Just because he gets off posting the same shit over and over again, doesn't mean you have to do the same. Ignore him.

That's the truth here.

You already said that.

You’re welcome to do whatever you want. Just don’t expect me to take you seriously because you’ve proven to me that you’re a mindless partisan who doesn’t give a shit about the truth.

You already said that.

You’re welcome to do whatever you want. Just don’t expect me to take you seriously because you’ve proven to me that you’re a mindless partisan who doesn’t give a shit about the truth.
Just can't get over the ad hominems and personal attacks, can you.

That's the truth here.

Last edited:
Just can't get over the ad hominems and personal attacks, can you.
I’m calling out a lie because it’s a lie.

I can say it nicely or I can say it with insults. Doesn’t matter because you don’t give a flying fuck about the truth anyway.

Zero integrity.

Forum List

Back